clomid club

well on my first round i had cramping from about 1dpo to about 10 dpo. I cant remember exactly but know i definitly had it straight after. I got very ratty according to the OH.
Was occasionally teary but apart from that i cant remember anything else.

I have read that the symptoms of clomid only last whilst your taking the tablets ?(i had headaches and hot flushes badly) but seemed to have a lot of symptoms after the tablets which as i neer got my BFP i put down to the clomid.

I hope you are experiancing all these for a reason hun. Got myfingers crossed for you.

xx

thanks i sure hope that these major feelings are for a reason... would be horrible if not lol....

morning ladies ....

sorry to hear about the temps laura am sure they'll rise again tomz .. i would be exhausted as well not sure how u manage to do it but all good training for babies hehe ...

sonya i hope these are all good signs for you keep a look out for the dip ...

how you doing today lou?

as for me i feel rubbish .. as i guessed the open windows were to blame for my low temps because we closed them last night and this morning it's upto 97.54 but FF has decided i was only ever fertile and didn't ovulate not even got crosshairs or coverline gutted ... had more cramps and backacke this morning and feel so achey it feels like i've been doing situps in my sleep hehe xx

Sorry you never got your cross hairs hunny. Lets just wait and see what your bloods come back as cause FF could be wrong. Hopefully it is and you actually ovulated. Dont get taking those tablets though!

xx

hehe i have no plans to now .... with a temp rise it shows that progesterone is being produced right? xx

it does indeed hunny. Ill have a google for you later and see what i can find on it. I think you have ovulated if you have had a temp shift. But then with the changes in circumstances with closing the windows and that im not sure how much it would have effected your charting/.

thanks i've been trying to google it but everything is so confusing .... i'll just have to wait and see what happens but my chart looks rather random .. roll on next weds when i should no for sure if i O'd or not xx

My Ovulation Chart

looking at your chart hun along with your CM i woulkd be inclined to say that you OVd on CD12, it looks that way to me anyway but im no charting expert. xx

i guessed at 13 as thats when i got the nearly possitive opk and the pain in my right side ... altho 12 does look like ovulation as drop at 11 slight rise at 12 and has sorta risen since xx if thats correct then i should be 5dpo hehe ... all this waiting is driving me crazy ... you would have thought i got used to it by now xx

i think FF hasn't given me ovulation as it may be confused

I would definitly say 12 as OV and that way if you tested on 13 it would have ben negative as it would have missed your surge. Where by if you would have tested on day 11 it would have been positive. I hope that makes sence a little. xxx

Temps rise after OV and your temps rose on CD13 so yep i would definitly say OV for CD12. I do honestly believe from looking at your chat that when you ovulated. I think your in with a chance hun. And that would also put you at 7 days after your last clomid pill to which is about right. Dont forget clomid effects temping sometimes so thats prob thrown FF off a little to.

xx

it does make sense ... but i tested everyday from cd9 till 15 and the only near possitives i got were cd13 at about 2pm cd13 at 8pm cd14 at 2pm and then went to near enough nothing there was a clear line on cd11 and 12 but wasn't as dark as 13 ..

i tend not rely on the opk's neways as they don't seem to work that great for me and can give you false results ..

thanks hun i now think with this morning temp that i ovulated at some point xx

the OPKs messed me around this month 2. It was blatently negative for me on CD10, i OVd on CD11 according to FF and getting darker on CD12 and 13 so i think i had a shit batch of tests. I will rely more on my temps from now on.

xx

best way hun .. god i wish there was a super dupper test out there that could tell u if ur pregnant the day after you conceive xx

no i wish that when your pregnant, you wee turned purple or something so there would be no doubting and double guessing invisable lines. That would be fab! :haha:

xxx

lmao sure would! xx i posted my chart on TTC forum and 1 lady reckons i might have ovulated another says that room temp will effect temps n that she thinks i ovulated and then 1 lady said i didn't and to keep BD as ovulation is on its way ... i'm exhausted!! just don't no how much more i have in me hehe ....

today i really feel like i could sleep all afternoon .. i have the sunday feeling if you know what i mean .... i want coffee :coffee:

i have that feeling too hun. I have been drinking coffee all month as we were nt planning on TTC with him being here for OV this month so i have been drinking coffe, smoking and eating what i want. And now OV has passed the relaxed approach has gone out the window and ive turned into a crazy woman.

Just keep bedding then hun. Not everday. Just every other day.

xx

i have a confession i drink coffee even tho i'm TTC but i only ever drink 2 cups max a day and don't drink fizzy pop so hardly any caffiene just water ... and i always eat pretty much anything i want .... i have a low fat eat w/e ya want sorta diet lol xx

my new strategy leave the body to it and i'll just keep doing as i do (we'll see how long it lasts)

HI ladies,

I am new to this thread, but I am also using Clomid. I started it in Dec, and this is my second month. I have had some really unusual temping and CM, and pos OPK's very early in my cycle. I am so confused. Would you ladies mind looking at my OV chart and giving your opinion and suggestions??

My Ovulation Chart

Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back