clomid club

sit tight kissy, something is definately not clear there hun!!! wait til the dr says something ok?

girls i have just done another test after drinking tea and alredy have a wee. i had to really squeeze another one out. Done another IC but a different brand and 20 miu instead of 1o0 and a stronger more visable but still faint line.

:happydance:

hey Deb and welcome. Clomid isnt too bad. I had major headaches whilst taking the tablets and hot flushes so i would recommend taking them of a night time.

First round didnt work for me im due to start my second ound next month but think i may be pregnant. :happydance:xxx

thanks for the reply - i think i will take them on a night then!

wow you might be pregnant - congratulations!!!:flower:

Laura, wow! I am so happy for you! I told you ladies that ya'll would be joining me soon. Lol. Kissy, I know we talked about the measurement for 21 day results being different over there but did they say it was 22? I'm reading on my phone this morning so its difficult to catch everything.

no kel hun the women on the fone first said that the doc saw them and said they were satisfactory i then asked what they were n she said 2 . 2 .. as far as i knew it needed to be above 30 xx

Wow Laura- you must be so happy!! :happydance::happydance: Theat is absolutely brilliant! :cloud9:

Kissy- don't worry until you've spoken to him love xxx

Kissy hang in there hunny. Im sure she has mis read it as 2.2 cant be satisfactory. Please keep us updated.

Girls am i ok to stay over here with you please? thanks again for all your support.

xxx

i thought he would have called by now sergery closed at 1-30 ... time is going sooo slow i need to make a few calls and can't do anything whilst waiting for him to call ...

still got the spotting which i am now guessing is AF on her way which i doubt will even happen now! i hate my stupidly dumb ovaries!! ...

seems the sore throat, headache, twinges and backache are all games my body is playing with me ... i wanna go cry now :cry:

your welcome to stay u maybe be preggers hun but ur still a clomid gal :flower: xx

ah hunny :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: why dont you call him and get on his case and tell him you need to know. This isnt fair keeping you waiting.

xxx

I agree with the other ladies Kissy. It wouldn't have made any sense for her to have said they were satisfactory if they were that low. I know the waiting is difficult and it won't do any good to tell you not to stress. I'm thinking of you.:hugs:

he's called ladies and i am sooo upset i'm fed up with my stupid body not working and the stupid doctor getting it wrong...

turns out the receptionist was right and the doctor was wrong ... first off my results were sent to the worng GP we have 2 of them at the surgery at my results got sent to the wrong 1 hence the reason for him saying they were satisfactory because he basically didn't have a clue who i was and what the blood test was and so 2.2 was correct i suppose it's a step up from 0.9 ... he's wrote me a perscription for 100mg for next cycle he said that af should happen on its own and if it doesn't to call the surgery to get another perscription for summat to bring on AF .... i knew it wasn't going to work for me and how idiotically stupid of me to think i might be in with a chance ....
the doc said on my notes it says 1 cycle of 50mg and 21 day bloods then 2 cycles of 100mg and 21 day bloods if nothing then i have to be referred to central manchester hospital ..... i guess some women just arn't ment to be mothers ... oh the doc said all the symptom i have are side effects of clomid .... :cry: I HATE MY OVARIES!!! ...

i just don't understand i have normal lady bits no cysts or other issues i have 2 clear tubes my OH has normal sperm ... and yet i can't even have a period on my own ..... mother nature is 1 very cruel lady!!!

kissy darling, i know its hard at the moment but please dont give up it will happen darling. I know nothing i can say at the minute will make it any easier but it will happen. There is no medical reason why you cant have children. I was TTC for nearly 3 years november coming with the same no medical exlination as to why it wasnt happening. it can and will happen.

xxx

(((((((HUGS)))))) if a woman wasnt meant to be a mother, god would have made her a man. Everyone is different hun, you just need a bigger kickstart than others! Hang in there you'll get ur sticky bean, we all will xxx

Hi Kissy,
Hun i know how you feel, 50mg failed me too but after trying 100mg i ovulated!! and i really feel you will too.
Please don't loose heart, of course you are meant to be a mother and you will be a wonderful mother!! i know how bad you are feeling, but your time will come sweetie, just don't loose hope, it will happen. xxx

Kissy I am so sorry its so cruel.I find it so hard to stay rational I think we are in a similar situation in that other than not ovulating everything appears normal it so hard to cope with heres hoping the stronger dose works
Beth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->