clomid club

girls i have totally not read all the posts and im soooo sorry but i think i have got my :bfp:

I tested with a 10Miu internet cheapie this morning and i have the faintest of faintest lines, at first i wasnt even sure if it was there but now its got darker i can see it. I ssoooo hope this is it. Im going to test with a FRER either tomorrow or saturday. I cant stop shaking, i have never seen two lines in my life. not even a faint one so how can i be imagining this????????

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posta piccy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i only have my phone and no matter how hard i try it wont pick up the ine as its that light. ive even tried inverting it but it wont pick it up either. i hve even tried on the OV test that i done where the line is darker and it wont pick it up either. go i cant stop shaking.

xxx

awww so happy for you thats great news!!! we really needed a bfp to help us keep hoping!!! all the best and a healthy happy nine months!!! you going to book an apt with ur dr?

not yet its so so faint i honestly mean faint, i have to really stare at it to see if its there im so scared its not a positive so im going to leave it a few more days, test again and then take it from there.

xxx

OMG Laura!!!! That is so exciting!! Our first BFP!!! Yippee!! Remember- a line is a line!

thank lou but i dont know what to think, it really is so faint, if it got any fainter it wouldnt be there anymore lol.

xxx

Have you got anymore I.C's??? You could try holding your wee for a few hours and trying again?? I know that's not a 'sensible' suggestion- but I wouldn't be able to resist! :)

yeah lou i do have 1 more 10 miu yet so im going to save it for the morning (if i can) lol.

im 13 dpo today sonya but my temps took a drop 2 days ago which i think may have been an implantation dip hence why the line is so light.

i cant stop looking at it. Im so lost at the moment. i dont know what to think. pregnant/not pregnant?

xxx

well try to stop thinking about it (YA RIGHT) and hopefully tomorrow you will have your answer!!!!!!!!! fingers x'd!!!

ill try sonia.

Any way enough of me. How are you today. feeling ok. xxx

hi girls,
looks like i'm gonna be joining you tomorrow, af appears to have arrived this morning, not in full flow yet (sorry tmi), but am feeling pretty awful.

felling a bit nervous about taking clomid, have heard a lot about side effects, how have you all found it?

we have unexplained infertility and am wondering if there are many success stories.

thanks

deb

xx

hey Deb and welcome. Clomid isnt too bad. I had major headaches whilst taking the tablets and hot flushes so i would recommend taking them of a night time.

First round didnt work for me im due to start my second ound next month but think i may be pregnant. :happydance:xxx

hi ladies way to go laura congrat :dance: xxxx

looking good wi the temps lou ..

well i called docs this morning for results and she said there back the doctor has seen them and it's marked as satistfactory so i asked if she could tell me what they were and it was 2.2!! how on earth is that satisfactory so i'm waiting on a call from the doctor to explain why he thinks they are ok for a 21 day test ... i am absaloutly gutted :cry: i really thought i had ovulated n that everything i was having was early pregnancy symptoms and just seems to be all in my head!! so looks like i now need provera and another perscription of clomid i am sooo depressed right now ....

oh kissy hunny :hugs: im so so sorry. is the Dr going to call you back? I thought you got a faint BFP the other day did you not? xxx

I would wait until you have spoken to the doctor Kissy- don't get upset before then. It makes no sense why she would say 'satisfactory' then give you such a low number. Something is mixed up somewhere! Maybe it said 22 or something! I would wait til the doctor has spoken to you! Hope he calls soon xxx

it must have just been an evap or shadow a summat on the IC i find it hard to trust them anyways ..... he's calling me soon just got to wait as there's 4 other patients ahead of me in the call Q ... i just don't know what to think anymore i can't understand why the doctor would say they are ok when they are clearly not xx

ok im thinking mine may not be a BFP now either then. :sad2:

I think Lou is right hun, there must be a mix up some where. I think you Ovd and they have got the number wrong. Dont feel defeted until they have called you.

xxx

i'm trying not to but i'm not sure on anything anymore :cry: just gotta wait and see what the doc says ... my doc is off till next weds so having to speak to the other gp why does nothing ever go right for me :cry: ...

laura hun don't take my word for it ... keep yours as a possitive and do another in the morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->