clomid club

Laura,
Congrats hun, can i ask, the faint line you got at 10 miu... did it have a colour to it? isn't it strange how you got a darker line on the 20 miu and a light line on the 10 miu?
I'm really happy for you hun congratulations:) xxx

thanks sam hunny. Yeah it had colour. It was transparent purple and ws the same thickness of the control line but so unbelieveably faint. the second one was a pink dye one and was a lot darker.
Im still dreading doing another in the morning and it being a BFN. i think my world would fall apart.
I have booked an appointment with the Drs but they cant get my in until the 10th. Thats going to be a killer wait.

xxx

I'm getting a line too but i cannot make out any colour it's soooo light but the same thickness as control line. I'll give it a few more days. Have you told you other half? he would be sooo happy!

wow sam you kept that one quiet. lol. when did you test. Try testing again. i wasnt going to tst again until tomorrow morning but i had to and used the 3rd wee of the day and got a darker line.

yeah i told him over the phone. Not the way i planned to do it. When it finally happend i was going to wrap the test up and give it to him with a baby grow but i couldnt keep it to myself i had to tell him. He is over the moon bless him.

xxx

Kissy, I told my story on here for a reason and it was for ladies just like you and me. I had a 21 day level of 2 when I started this journey. It took 3 rounds for me to finally get to a 9.5 but damn it when I did it worked!!! You keep your chin up! No one knows your frustration better. I know what it's like to live waiting for those blood test results only to be disappointed and it feels like you are never going to get pregnant. The cycles of waiting never seem to end, but they DO end. I got tears in my eyes when I read your post and my heart hurts b/c I know what it feels like but don't you give up. It took me 2 rounds at 100 mg but to get to this point was so worth it. Let's aim for a Valentine's baby shall we....?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies... mind if I join in? I was on the TTC board until I found this.

I'm 36 and we are TTC #3. Third round of Clomid (50mg) and this time my period skipped a month! I had my last AF on Dec 5th. And it appears as though she is showing her ugly head this morning. After almost 25 days late!

I didn't realize you could skip a month of AF while on Clomid. I thought that I ovulated, like normal, around cycle day 13 or so. But then I had a surge about 2 weeks ago. So.... I ovulated REALLY late? Weird.

So..... I guess I'll try again this month.

I did have a M/C in January 2009. And it took a few months for my cycle to regulate. I also had a long cycle in July. But other than that, I've assumed that everything is ok. Now I'm getting worried that I may be entering into perimenapause... or menapause and that's why my cycles are off.

And I'm 36....... 37 in March. Maybe I'm too old for this again. :shrug:

Welcome Waterbaby! Hey, first off....I am 35 and we are not too old for this. LOL I don't know about being as late as you are. From what I understand, Clomid has made a lot of people ovulate much later. However, in my case I think I O'd much earlier even though I did my pills days 5-9. I have seen so many different reactions to Clomid that it is really hard to know how it's going to affect us.

it's just sooo hard .... might tak today out ladies .. i'll be back tomz i just need to cry this 1 out xx

thinking of you kissy hunny. will be right here for you when your ready to come back. :hugs: darlin. xxx

The blood nurse has just told me my progesterone 21 day results will take about a week and a half! WTF?? This can't be right can it?

That doesn't sound right at all. They should be ready the next day and at the latest 2 days.

thats not right hun. When i have mine done it only takes about 3 days to gt back to me.

That's what I thought! What is the point in having the tests if they take that flipping long!!

cant you request that you get them earlier. It seems pointless waiting that long for them. You will hopefully be pregnant by then so will know you ovulated the idiots.

xxxxx

hey ladies i'm back i gave myself a good old shake n cried it out feel soooo much better for it now hehe ....

lou that doesn't sound right my results took 3 days is there way you call your doctors for the results to see if they are back yet? ..

laura i just wanted to congratulate u again :flower: i'm so proud of you ..
2 clomid gals cooking lets get the rest of us following ....

i have decided on a new approach now i'm going to invest in conceive plus, softcups and clear blue digital ovulation test this way i'm doing all i can to help and my ovaries can continue to be stubourne and i shall continue to push them into working right....

i'm guessing i nearly ovulated this time on 50mg so hoping 100mg will give me aright kick into ovulating .. just got to wait for AF now .. oh and the spotting has completely stopped now still got backache, twinges, headaches and the stuffy nose xx

Kissy, I am so proud of you for the awesome postive attitude! :hugs:That's what we have to do with our rusty, stubborn ovaries....kick em into overdrive!!:thumbup:

sure do ... i am not going to be beaten down by a couple of walnuts :rofl: ...

i would like to appologise to all you ladies tho i threw a tantrum and got in a state when i shouldn't have pinned my hope on clomid working first time xx

we are all doing exactly the same thing Kissy! And we are in this group so we can vent and "tantrum" together!! You were getting dark OPKs and good temps on 50mg- so I think 100mg will definitely push those ovaries over the edge!!

Welcome back! xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->