clomid club

thats fantastci new Kel. Well done you :happydance: you are right, if im not waiting for OV, im waiting on a temp rise, then im waiting on DPO so i can test then it starts all over again. its never ending. lol.
Oh please lord let it be my month

xxx

I have my fingers crossed for you and am sending tons of baby dust your way!:dust:

thanks sweetie, i hope it works. i really do. Any idea when you have your first scan or do you still need to book that?

xx

Hey, I have to support my Clomid girls! LOL I have my first appt on Feb 17th. Honestly I'm not sure what all that will involve. I just know they said I would have a visit with the nurse first that morning, followed by an appt with my doctor. I'm hoping for a scan but don't know if that is included or not. It has been way to long since I went through all this. My DD will be 6 tomorrow so, lots of years in between. LOL

ah i hope she has a lovely birthday hun.
Its prob just a routine check. Over here you have to wait until 12 weeks for a scan and about 8 weeks to be seen by the midwife. I know it all me (well nearly all) and dont even have kids. :haha: been TTC for farrrr to long. :haha:

xxx

I know what you mean. I told my cousin earlier that I truly believe ignorance is bliss. When I was pregnant with my DD, I didn't know anything about all the things that could go wrong. Sometimes I wish I didn't read all these things b/c it makes it hard to just relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Instead, we are on edge all the time about things that could go wrong. I have definitely learned there is a huge difference in the protocols and procedures for you ladies than here in the US.

Congrats NurseKel! So pleased for you- that call with the HCG results must have been the best call ever! :thumbup:

Hope your cold sore is a good sign Laura! I've heard the ulcer side effect from clomid (I had loads in my mouth while taking the tablets! :wacko:) - but never heard anyone saying they've had cold sores from Clomid! Heard plenty of women saying it was a very early pregnancy symptom though!! :happydance:

Kissy- hope your mouth has recovered now- hope your results are ready in the morning! Let us know when you get them! I've got my fingers crossed for you. I go for my 21 day test tomorrow afternoon too.

Yipee! Another 21 day level. Those are exciting too. At least it lets us know that the ovaries are cooperating! LOL

kel your right were always waiting and great news on the hcg results :happydance: hope you DD has a great birthday...

lou fingers crossed for tomz and there's lots of progesterone hanging around in your blood, i promise as soon as i get my results i'll let you all know..

i think that at least 1 of us girls should get a BFP this month but hopefully it's all of us :dust:

Let's hope so Kissy! Even one will give the rest of us hope for the next cycle!:thumbup:

Thank you Kissy that is too sweet! I need you ladies to get some BFPs to we can go through this together dang it! And when I say "ladies" I mean ALL of you. I need some bump buddies!:happydance:

I know I speak for us all NurseKel when I say we would all love nothing more than to join you! :happydance:

Hope your daughter has a lovely day tomorrow xx

Good Morning Ladies!!!!! xxxxx Hows everyone today?

Kissy, sorry bout your mouth dental work is never fun! Have you got your results yet? (im sitting here all anxious lol)

Laura, I definately heard that cold sores is pregnancy symptom. Where are you at in your cycle now?

Kel, Such great news!!! You're really giving us hope here!!!!!!!!

Hi all you lovely Clomid ladies
I just got some good results back. My 21 day progesterone showed that I ovulated on 50mg of Clomid first cycle. I thought I had as I had so many positive O signs and so much earlier than I had ever experienced. I Oed around CD17 and I usually don't get anything till CD 28 without the Clomid. I am 9dpo today and have been really tired sleepy and physical for the past few days and have had some minor abdo cramping - like very mild AF cramps. Trying not to SS but very hard!!! We BD at all the right times so fingers crossed!!!
Goodluck to all of us
XXX

Hi Bells, Thats great news! Fingers crossed that you wont be hanging out here much longer!!!!!! xxx

Morning everyone!

How are you today Sonya?

My temp went up AGAIN this morning to 36.98- never had temps this high before. I have my 21 day test this afternoon so a couple of days and I should know if it worked!! (as always chart can be got to by clicking on my siggy if anyone wants to see)

Fine thanks- still stupidly painful boobs!! And since last night I've been having aches in my left lower side near my hip. Nothing apart from that though.

Anything from you?

well here goes..... cramps stopped, headache, boobs hurt, nipples burn, sore throat, dizzyness... cp high and soft....... thats it for now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->