clomid club

how are we today ladies?

temps are looking good lou ...

mine went down a little this morning and doesn't look like AF is going to show today .. i really hope she shows on her own and i don't have to force her along xx

Don't they say that Clomid can still prompt the hormones to do the right thing at the end of the cycle, even if you don't ovulate?? So hopefully you'll still get AF. Or did I dream that?

My temps aren't bad- got 36.92 this morning, but marked it as disturbed as I took it half an hour late and I had the glass of wine last night

awww am sorry hun :hugs: it is still early yet tho ... i am hoping it does i read that it might so fingers crossed it will suppose i'll know in the next few days ...

did u enjoy the glass of wine last night? xx

Im 3dpo and still having ov type cramps on the left side, could this mean a cyst instead of ovulation?

aww lou hun :hugs: ... i'll be joining u soon i hope ...

i've been feeling then pains since about cd12 n still have them i don't think its anything to worry about hun xx

It's so light it hasn't hit my underwear yet- and too light to use anything so I've marked it as spotting for now!! I am also constipated today (very unusual for me!!!) and had been 'straining:blush:' a bit when I saw the spotting! (TMI!!:blush:)

oh that changes things ... maybe just see how you are tomz as it could be spotting ....

do you usually have regular cycles? xx

No- not at all. Used to have about 1 AF a year until I started acupuncture 3 years ago. Since starting that I have them every 50-70 days or so

i would just wait and see if the spotting gets any heavier then ... i am not loving the waiting round at all ....

i've been thinking of going to see a clairvoyant do you think it's a good idea or could do more harm than good? .. i do question a little about them howver i have friends that have been and claim that they were told things by the lady things only my friends knew xx

I've been away a while and see a lot of new names. :hi:

My body is finally starting to regulate after my loss in Nov., so I am going in for a baseline scan and blood work tomorrow. I can hopefully start Clomid cycle #6 this week. :happydance:

hello ladies..do you have room for another?? I have been on clomid before..6 cycles to be exect with no luck. Took a 2 month break from it after a chemical in oct/nov and now ready to try again. I am on cycle day 3 and will be taking it cycel day 3-7 with 2000mg of metformin if I can manage to take that much...God bless you all and hope we all get BFP soon!!

Hi ladies, I read most of the posts, theres sooo many!!! So hard to catch up here over the weekend lol! Started clomid again yesterday taking it cds 3-7, hopefully this month will be better! Im also going to start temping again, I really hope it doesnt drive me nuts like it used to!!!! Hows everyone today?? xxx

Morning everyone. And welcome to all the newbies xx

Kissy- I would say a clairvoyant might make you feel worse at the moment- I think they are alright for a bit of fun, but if you are already feeling bad then I don't think I would risk it!

Morning Sonya- let's hope this is your round xxx

My spotting has completely stopped- it was gone by about 10 last night. Nothing today- but temp has taken a drop this morning (still above the coverline though).

I tested Saturday and Sunday Sonya (couldn't resist!) BFN's both times! Temp has dropped today so I assume AF is on her way! :growlmad:

I don't understand the random spotting yesterday though- I never get spotting!! Could just be the wonderful Clomid of course- with it's wonderful side effects! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I am trying to get through to the hospital for my 21 day test results but no-one ever answers the bloomin phone! :growlmad::dohh::growlmad:

oh yes the wonderful side effects of our dear friend clomid.... I hope they answer you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->