clomid club

welcome ladies ....

fingers crossed this is your cycle for a BFP sonya ...

i've decided not to go visit the clarvoyant, i'm kinda a beleiver in that sort of stuff and would hate to hear some news that would just knock me right out of sync ....

i'm sorry about the temp drop lou look on the possitive side of things least you have ovulated ..... any news on the blood tests yet? xx

No I can't get through! I just want to know if I ovulated or not!! Grrrrr!!

Yay I got through! My Progesterone level was 40!! Looks like I ovulated! :thumbup: First time ever in my life as far as I know! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

way to go lou xx thats great news ..... your now halfway xx

Maybe she's been with OH again and hasn't popped on yet today??

I am a little confused now. When I got told 40 I thought that was a good progesterone level but the secretary said she is going to get the nurse to call me to see if they need to raise me to 100mg because of the prog levels??? Is 40 not very high for Clomid then??

according to Fertility friend I ovulated last Thursday and combined with our when we did it profile the chances of concieving are high.
I cant believe it in twelve months of charting Ihave never had an ovulation signal the cervical signs are out and I didnt think my temp had changed enough but hey its something to feel positive about. So I am officially day 4 post ovulation for the first time ever and so excited I only just entered the data whilst eating my lunch I was so fed up about it and the magic line just popped up.
Beth x

Ahh congrats Beth!! I've just found out I ovulated for the first time ever too!! It's quite exciting isn't it!!???!!!

way to go beth xx

i was told anything over 30 showed ovulation but maybe with clomid they expect it to be higher because it's medicated cycle .. am sure the nurse will fill u in on it all ..

i'm a day late for AF n got lots of cm why does my body not wanna do as i tell it to hehe i have a feeling AF is not going to show ... i dreamt last night that all the ladies on this thread got pregnant except me maybe my body was telling me summat xx

congrats beth thats great news!!!

Loulou ~ I had Progesterone levels of 41 before i started clomid, and i was ovulating.. But i was ovulating only 1 egg. I think clomid makes you ovulate more than one. If im not mistaken.

Dont go there with the more than one egg thing thats my biggest fear with this.One of my best friends has two sets of twins and the thought of even one set terrifies me as a result.They are so lovely but after seeing how hard it is to cope I dont know if I could,
Beth x

I think Ive gone mad
This morning I was doom and gloomy blah blah lifes awful this damn clomid stuffs useless I will never ovulate have a baby etc.
This afternoon I am struggling to keep a grip on reality high as a kite imagining symptoms I am sure I dont need to embarrass myself further with how my minds working.Lets just say I cant concentrate on work.
How do you all stay sane
x

Congrats Loulou yours is so real mines just a line on a chart lets keep our fingers crossed

Oh god Beth- there is no sanity in this thread! :wacko::winkwink:

Awww Kissy- don't feel like that hun! I would be very surprised if I was before you! It's been 5 years and counting so far! We all have off times! Next month you might ovulate and we might not! That's how these crazy things go!

The secretary said I have ovulated but the nurse might want it higher than that and might want me boosting to 100mg??:wacko: Who knows??

God I hope we all get our BFPs soon- I hate all this crap! All the not knowing and waiting!! :dohh:

beth were far from sane and our friend clomid ensures sanity is kept away hehe ...

it was the most wierd dream lou .. my whole body is controlled by hormones and i don't enjoy loosing control am ok tho stayin possitive and i'm sure more of us will get our BFP's pretty soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->