clomid club

Hi all, just wondering if anyone got their day 21 test results back, how did they go?
Got mine yesterday, progesterone was 38.7!! Yay!! Txt dh whilst at work and he bought me a kinder surprise egg to celebrate my "kinder egg". A silly little gesture but super sweet, and I must be hormonal as I've never cried at a kinder egg before. ; )
Hope the week goes well for everyone, fingers tightly crossed.

I got my 21 day progesterone level back today too, and it was 23.02, which is the highest it's been for me thus far...even higher than my last pregnancy cycle in February (my first round of Clomid...I miscarried that one).

Getting a good result seems to put me on edge more than a bad one though as know I'm stressed about the hpt. Can't win can you!

Wookie, does that result show ovulation occurred? What does are you on?

On Clomid, doctors want to see a level at 15 or above, so yes, the 23.02 indicates a strong ovulation. Your 38.7 merely means that your ovary fired that eggy out like a cannon, and you've got a strong corpus luteum creating lots of progesterone.

There is no way to predict a possible pregnancy based on progesterone levels. All it tells us is whether we've ovulated or not.

I just got my results yesterday and one month it was 45 and the next it was only 20, FS recommended going onto 100mg for three months to see how I go... Crazy lady is gona come back again, my dh can't wait :haha:
Should I b concerned about ohss on higher dose seen as I did ovulate at 45 one month??? I'm so confused at the min...

This month my progesterone level was 28.85 on 100mg of clomid. This was my third month. Last month was 62 on 100mg of clomid. And first month it was 4.06 on 50mg of clomid. Now I am in my TWW. I temp but temps can be misleading. I had high temps and then AF came. I think temps were higher because progesterone was high...who knows...

Hi all, just wondering if anyone got their day 21 test results back, how did they go?
Got mine yesterday, progesterone was 38.7!! Yay!! Txt dh whilst at work and he bought me a kinder surprise egg to celebrate my "kinder egg". A silly little gesture but super sweet, and I must be hormonal as I've never cried at a kinder egg before. ; )
Hope the week goes well for everyone, fingers tightly crossed.

I love, love, love, love kinder surprise eggs...I was borni in Bosnia and we had those...I have moved to the States about 17 years ago and cannot find any here where I live...friend I work with, has family in Germany and they sent her some at Christmas and she has brought me one...I was tickled pink...GL and lots of baby dust to you…

Hi ladies, Your progesterone levels looks great!

I got mine drawn on Thursday but will not get the results back until Monday.

So I did a stupid thing, tested 10dpo Hoped I would see even a faint positive from the residual trigger shot. I even tore it apart looking. Put it back together and tossed it. My POAS addiction kicked in this morning and I tested again I am 11 dpo. I know really soon. But I looked it over and saw nothing, held it up to the light nothing, so I tossed it in the can, I went on a shopping spree, spent all day shopping, very theraputic.

Got home and l decided to look at it again, well on one of them I think there is a faint line but I mixed up the tests:dohh: Now I dont know if the HCG is coming or going! I am going to test again tomorrow but how dumb am I???

I even packed some meds for cramps in-case AF came during my day of shopping, I was so certain, now I am not so sure.

Even funnier, DH walked in on me with 2 pg tests tore apart on my lap :haha:... he laughed and told me to wash my hands. lol

This is my first month on clomid only 50mg for day 2-6 today is my day 10 and I had my bt and my estrogen is at 667mg, I was shocked as last month non clomid it was only at 50mg. They have asked me to go have another bt tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Wookie that's great news! I'm so glad it worked this month I could cry!!!

Sasha- I love them too they make you feel like a kid again.

Trying to decide if I test now or wait. I've been obsessing over possible symptoms and every time I think Im pg I find symptoms I don't have. : (
I'm 11dpo. Think I should give it ago?

Naw, I'd wait at least until tomorrow morning when you're 12 dpo...

Hi everyone! In a few short days, I will be starting my third cycle of clomid. I'm a bit nervous and scared not knowing if this time it will work or not.

onto 4th and final cycle of 50mg for me from tomorrow. Not even any hint of BFP in 3 cycles so far, but had lots of hot flushes!!! Good luck to everyone!! Lets hope our BFPs are not too far away!

Hi ladies

Today is 9 days since my HCG shot , i have severe cramps and breast soreness . Did hear that this is common for HCG shots . HOPE everything goes well

Gook luck to all

Hi ladies

I got a positive pregnancy blood test yesterday , but having severe cramping and back pain
HCG 433
progesterone 32.8

Hope everything goes well

Hi ladies

I got a positive pregnancy blood test yesterday , but having severe cramping and back pain
HCG 433
progesterone 32.8

Congratulations!! I hope everything goes well for you!

Hi ladies

HCG 433
progesterone 32.8

Congratulations! :yipee: :wohoo: wow you numbers are high could there be :oneofeach: :haha: good luck hun and happy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->