clomid club

Hi Kissy- did you manage to get in touch with anyone about AF???

Thanks ladies! I think both you ladies have a wonderful shot at joining me this month...and I can't wait!!! Everything crossed for you both! Things have been going pretty well for me. Just utterly exhausted all the time (no surprise there...lol) I am just excited to have made 6 weeks today, but still anxiously awaiting the 17th for my first appt.

I can't even imagine how exhausted you must be NurseKel!! I feel tired enough just on Clomid!! :haha: My side effects are not easing up at all yet. I have had tiredness since the day I took the last pill 20 days ago (and it's not like me- I can usually function on little sleep!) - but the worst has been my boobs!! They have been incredibly painful since ovulation! They are still killing me now- can't even let OH hug me! :wacko:

Aww...Loulou, I'm sorry. I know it really is horrible but it does work. Just keep repeating that over and over in your head. Lol The really sad part is that I have not had any boob pain at all during the pregnancy which I found odd b/c on the Clomid they hurt so bad it felt like sandpaper was rubbing them. I know TMI...hehehe. Clomid also made me tired too, along with the awful hot flashes. Geesh, the things we do to ourselves. LOL

I know- and I got quite hopeful when I had slight spotting on CD10 (I NEVER get spotting!) - it was only for an hour or too and very slight (not even enough to reach my underwear!) I was thinking "yay- implantation!"- but no- it was just another weird thing that has led to nothing! :haha::haha:

So Loulou, I see you're on CD 26. Where is this for you? Are you late for AF yet or started already? I know you probably said in an earlier post but I may have missed it. How long are your cycles normally?

My cycles usually are anywhere between 60-80 days. I have never ovulated on my own and my cycles are very irregular.

I ovulated on CD14 (for the first time ever!!) so I am 12dpo today. I don't know about when AF will come- I was hoping it will be a 28 day cycle with me ovulating on CD14!! But..... who knows????

I see. I did have the advantage that my cycles were always 23 days like clockwork. I think the only thing that threw me off a little was I expected to O late on Clomid but I am pretty sure I O'd really early last month. By my calculations it was CD 11-12 I think. That's why the DH and I just started BDing at least every other day starting the day after finishing the Clomid pills. Hmmm....maybe that's why I was so tired all the time? LOL I know how you feel just being excited to know you actually ovulated. I felt the same way when the doctor told me I had risen from 2 to 9.5. That was pretty exciting news in itself.

If you click on my ticker and see my chart you'll see what my temps are doing to me!! Driving me mad- they dropped yesterday so thought AF was coming- but then were up again this morning!!

They are like a bloody rollercoaster- up, down, up, down!!

no lou doctor was busy today n only has emergancy appoinments till next week so i asked for a callback n ahd to tell the receptionist it was rather shamefull .. all the receptionist no my name and face now i call that often .. i'm first on the list for a callback in the morning so hopefully will know more then ... no signs at all of her showing no spotting or anything so i'm guessing its either straight to round 2 of clomid or induce AF .. i hope its straight to round 2 can do without the norethisterone side effects ..

OH bless him, he's been tryin to understand all about TTC as i do and getting to understand charting and all the rest as everyday goes by i teach him another thing xx

Hope you hear from him soon then Kissy xx

i am CD27 today and temp is still up at 36.91 !! I just want to start the next round now!

Hey lou, I have a feeling you wont be starting round 2 hun, have you tested yet?

Hows everything other than that?

morning ladies how are we all today ..

i have some news i spoke to the doctor and he confirmed that i can start next cycle of clomid without having a period as long as i did a pregnancy test and it was negative so all system go now yay :dance: ...

oh and as for the monitoring i wasn't given the right information seems the gyno was ment to send me a letter of instructions also it seems i am supposed to have cd7 and cd21 blood tests so looks like i'm going to have to go through it afterall ....

i am so relieved and excited :flower: xx

Yes I've tested again this morning- BFN!!!

Fine apart from that- except the sore boobs- they won't ease at all! They have hurt since ovulation! My acupuncturist gave me some needles to try and ease them last night, but they haven't worked yet!!

How are you today??

Clomid has so many side effects i got all mine after my attempt at ovulation i reckon this time i'll get them twice as bad xx

Yay Kissy- that's excellent news!! Are you starting the tablets today then?? What are the CD7 tests for?

yer i'm goin to take then tonight i think .. i'm not sure i think they test all the hormones, as far as i know its to make sure my progesterone levels budge at all because they should be about 5 before ovulation and anywhere close to 30 after ovulation ... i have never had 7day bloods before i'm guessing there just trying to get more knowledge of what my body is doing xx

Well it certainly can't be a bad thing- the more monitoring they do the better!

sure is and i'm so glad i got onto the doctor now ... i just read the estradiol (e2) is measured on day 4-5 of meds i can't really find much info on levels as such just a U.S chart so i shall be googling today i've had day 3 blood tests before and they came back fine and my fsh indictaed plenty of healthy eggs so just gotta prise them out ... i think the blood tests are just to double check that progesterone is failing in the luteal phase of my cycle simply because i'm not ovulating xx

I haven't had any of those sorts of tests. We just had an HSG- Oh's SA and that was it! No blood tests, hormones tested- nothing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->