clomid club

Morning all
Great news Kissy that your ready to go again fingers crossed it works this time.
My temps gone down this morning and I feel a bit ropey but am trying to stay positive at least something happened and its only my first cycle.My boobs are still sore but they have been since the third day on clomid but I feel a bit bloated and crampy so I am not holding my breath.
Beth x

What cycle day on you on Beth?? I am the same- sore boobs still (horrible clomid side effect)- my temp has gone back up though. I am on CD27

i thought it was the way to go with all the blood tests i've had so many i had the first 1 because i didn't have AF and that tested everything, i had the next 1 when i went to gyno and that was cd3 i then had them every 2 weeks untill i saw gyno again and now i had them for cd21 and going to have them on cd7 and cd21 again .... i've had an ultrasound as the doc thought i had PCOS because of the lack of AF the US came back all clear and the sonographer agreed with me that it was lack of progesterone and not PCOS i'd been telling my GP for months it was lack of progesterone none would listen and thats why i'm on my 3/4th GP and the GP i have now is brill i couldn't fault him he's made sure i got all the care i need ... i knew it was lack of progesterone and nothing more because i had done months of research into hormones as i felt my messed up hormones were to blame for my broken foot not healing .... as soon as i started induced periods with norethisterone my foot healed.... my OH doesn't need to have SA as he already has 2 children proven to be his by DNA tests, i havn't had a HSG yet as gyno said i simply have a hormone imbalance xx

hi Lou
I am on day 18.I can so sympathise with you and the boobs just clothes kill and if I catch them on anything i'm through the roof.
Good luck though your getting near the end of the dreaded wait.
Beth x

thanks beth .. it seems clomid is working for you .. the sore boobs are related to eleviated levels of progesterone xx

Just seeing how it looks have spent ages trying to make it work.
Maybe I am getting obsessed I better go and get some real work done.
Beth x

Ha ha- I am the same Beth- I nearly cry if OH tried to hug me they hurt so much!!

My temp dropped on Cd25 so I thought that was the start of the drop towards AF- but then it went up again yesterday and stayed the same this morning!

I am hating this TWW- I have never actually had one before in 5 years of TTC because I have never ovulated before!! And although I am very, very, very grateful to have ovulated, I am not a fan of the TWW!

the TWW for sure is fustrating everything with TTC is waiting i suppose it helps for me being tested on cd7 because it gives me some sort of break between waiting for ovulation .... when i'm out and about on friday i'm going to go buy some conceive plus just for that added boost and some clearblue digi ovulation tests to be sure xx

afternoon ladies :) from reading your experiences on clomid it seems a lot of you feel the extreme tiredness as a side effect and the sore breasts but i wondered if anyone gets white/cream pimple clusters around their nipples?

i'm on my 1st round of clomid, i'm very tired, spotty and a bit grumpy! i haven't had any boob symptoms.

i'm not too bad now i'm due AF but at the beginning of the month i was sooooo grumpy haha and i was crying at the drop of a hat. its so frustrating when the side effects to clomid and an upcoming AF are so simliar to possible early pregnancy... how do we not go insane?

your right a_missy they are so like early pregnancy signs .... our friend clomid can be crule at times i've just started my second round today on 100mg i'm guessing the side effects will kick in soon enough i never got AF last round so i wouldn't know about the effects i think alot of the side effects are because of the high hormones .. i am fed up of feeling controlled by hormones but best get used to it as i doubt pregnancy will be any easier hehe ... i always said if you can get through fertility issues you can get through anything xx

Another strange symptom is I have an orangey CM- had it for the last 3 days. It's creamy with a pinky/orangey tint to it- very faint though- it's not spotting- more like a very slight tint!

oh my god thats so true! i never knew when we decided to start ttc that it would end up like this. i thought i'd be like all the women around me who seem to fall pregnant in a few months. i wish someone had have explained to me that its not always like that because i would have started ttc a lot earlier had i known.... BUT we're here now and as they say, what doesnt kill you sure as hell makes you stronger!!

i think being prescribed clomid has given me a new lease of hope for this year but unfortunately with that comes a much harder knock when you dont get your BFP :wacko:

Another strange symptom is I have an orangey CM- had it for the last 3 days. It's creamy with a pinky/orangey tint to it- very faint though- it's not spotting- more like a very slight tint!

hmmm, well spotting on clomid isnt unusual so maybe its just really light spotting that tints your cm a tiny bit?

afternoon ladies :) from reading your experiences on clomid it seems a lot of you feel the extreme tiredness as a side effect and the sore breasts but i wondered if anyone gets white/cream pimple clusters around their nipples?

Hi
Sorry just been to the loo to check no my nipples are probably pinker than normal but theres no sign of pimples.
Hope that helps x

Oh my god!! I am getting so mad with my hospital!! After realising everybody else seems to be getting more monitoring than me (I am only having 21 day tests with one appt with my consultant after cycle 3)- I have just received a letter today saying my appt has changed from March to the end of April now!! I am going to run out of Clomid before then and I have no idea of how much to take each cycle!! Grrrr!

oh dear lou thats not good at all i'd get back onto them they should be supporting you in some way and would have helped if the nurse got back in touch with you sooner ...

is there no way u'd be able to get another perscription off your doctor if needed? i'm sure your doctor will have received letters and such from the hospital xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->