clomid club

glad to see the ticker laura .. hang in lou ya never know your luck ..

OH said last night when it's O time we'll do it twice a day we'll get u pregnant then .. i had to explain to him it's quality that counts not quantity n that once a day is enough .. i think he was just tryin to push his luck xx

well ill keep my fingers crossed for you anyway.

girls have any of you thought of trying softcups. I know they arent everyones cup of tea but we have had 4 BFPs this week on the thread. All first time soft cup users. i was one of them. May be worth a try.

xx

thanks kissy hun, we used to bed 2 or three timmes a day and didnt get us no where so your right.

xxx

Lou dont give up yet its not over until the fat lady sings to coin a phrase.
x

soft cups are used for AF but people who werehaving fertility problems used them on the off chance and got their BFPs.

They are a a circle ring with a plastic material in the centre. Looks like a little cup. You put them in straight after bedding and it keeps the sperm in place. you can keep them in for up to 12 hours. They are fantastic.

xxx

here is a link to a web site girls

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/softcup.html

they are widly known in America not that common over here yet but you can buy them from access dignostics 6 cups for £5

xx

yeah im ok. Going Drs tomorrow as been getting a few cramps and woirrying myself stupid. lol.

Getting fed up with my job now. I can feel myself getting really ratty and OH is getting the brunt of it. The office is closing in October and everyone is being made redundant so the atmosphere is crap.

How about you hunny. Feeling ok?

I would really really recommend them. Honestly they are a miracle. If you google it you will find so many success stories.

xxx

I would be worried that all the "stuff" hadn't gone in the right place straight away and then the soft cup would keep it out!! :blush:

When you put in in lou it scoops it up and the soft cup can onl;y go in one way. If its not in right you will know cause it will feel very uncomfortable. I was weary of them but now look.

TTC for nearly 3 years, clomid didnt work and i got my BFP the month i used them. I think after TTC for so long they are really worth a shot.

xx

Thanks for the tip I will google them and get some ordered ready for next cycle.
Good luck at the doctors being worried is so understandable.I am ok just a bit over emotional about it all and fed up of the clomidy symptoms I keep telling myself that it will be worth it eventually.
Being honest I think I am terrified of getting pregnant and the worry that it would bring I just know I would be a wreck
x

Yeah maybe you're right- I'll order some tonight and try them this next cycle!

I've just nipped to the loo and I still have loads of CM- it's a creamy yellow colour!! I am not even drying up yet- I thought AF might come on time as it's the first time I have ovulated!

they really are worth it girls.

beth, i hoipe you start to pick up soon. I said to the OH last night i have always been worrying about never getting a BFP and now i have i cant stop worrying i may loose it. There is no happy medium when TTC or pregnant.

Lou, i think things still sound promising for you. AF should be 14 days past ovulation and no later than 17DPO. if you reach 18DPO with still no AF then there is a very vrey high chance you are pregnant.

xxx

Lou dont give up yet you had so many signs that you might be pregnant.I amnot an expert on CM or any of the hormones that some of the others seem to be but surely the fact that AF hasnt started and isnt showing any sign of doing is positive.
Fingers are still crossed for you x

OMG lou lou you sound so pregnant, stop looking for af lol i dont think it will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree with Beth and Sonya, i really do think you might be. Ill look forward to your announcement.

xxx

lou, keeping my fingers crossed for you :) sounds promising

i'm on day 32 of my cycle (first month of clomid), 2 negative tests but still no AF and according to my blood test i ovulated... i'm going nuts here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->