clomid club

wtg beth!!! yayyy another clomid lady to the expanding list of :bfp:'s congrats hun xx

Just buying the Softcups was enough to give you good luck- without even having to use them Beth!! (I am using them - practising and trying to get used to them!)

Your progesterone levels obviously were a good sign!! (weren't they 120 ish??)

(congrats again xxx)

WOW congrats! Yes what cycle on Clomid you were on? x

It was her first clomid cycle I think! And her first ever ovulation whilst TTC if I am remembering rightly! (please tell me if I'm quoting you wrong Beth!!) x

Good evening ladies and super duper congrats to Beth!!! Thats so awesome!!

Well ladies I think this cycle for me is a bust...I am on cycle day 13 took my clomid on 2-6 instead of 3-7 and still no positive opk. I am not sure whats going on I have O cramps but no surge...last month had the surge but no cramps..pretty much decided that if I don't get a BFP this month I am taking a break til April and then going to go with IUI or IVF..ugh just hate this....what is wrong with my body?? Ugh sorry ladies just not feeling positive right now. Hope you all have a blessed evening. And sticky baby dust to us!!

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing well?

I was wondering for some advice please. I came on my period lastnight at around 10pm as i have just got clomid from the clinic do i class that as day one and take my first one today or wait until tomorrow meant to take it day 2-6?

Thanks in advance girls

Thanks all up bright and early I just couldnt sleep.
Yes it was my first cycle and first ever recorded ovulation:happydance:

I am so happy and terrified too.Good luck to you all I am proof this stuff works.
Beth xx:cloud9:

Congrats Beth!!!! xxxxxxxx!!!!!!!! weee that lifted my spirits!!!! it looks like i got my temp spike this morning, which would mean that i ovulated yesterday... Good thing we got down and dirty last night.... twice lmao! I spoke to my dr who was upset that we didnt get to monitor growth of the egg, so he said he wants me on a later dose 5-7. I guess i'll give it go again :p so no break... Hows everyone today?

Vickylou - I took my Clomid from the 2nd day of period, although it was my first round so not sure if it worked yet! But my gynae advised me to take it day 2 and said this counts as day 2 of your cycle. x

Wow Beth, you couldn't have hoped for a better response to Clomid. You're my inspiration now! x

well, I done a FRER and it was negative so I feel like poo. Still got all the symptoms that indicate pregnancy but apparently I'm not :(

rhian hun don't feel 2 down clomid's side effects are very close to pregnancy .. last month i had all the symptoms and yet didn't even ovulate i felt sooo foolish ...

vicky i take mine on cd2 - cd6 also and yes the first day of your AF is cd1 ...

i did another opk last night and it was near enough blank but did another this morning n the line is defo there again just hoping it gets darker it's not far off now i'm going to be like a mad women and tests 3 times a day hehe

wtg with the ovulation sonya ... come ladies lets keep going so we can all join beth, kel and laura soon xx

Oh my goodness, the symptom that I totaly forgot about....... ZOMBISM!!!!! ahh I forgot that i was a total zombie last cycle. Now literaly 1 dpo I feel like someone pulled a giant duvet of sleep down in front of my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha!:haha: I am not looking forward to that one kicking in again Sonya!!

Bizarrely I am feeling a bit like I did around ovulation last month and I'm only on CD6!! I got a almost positive OPK yesterday and pains in my left hand side- and then today my sore boobs have kicked back in! That happened on CD14 last month when I ovulated!:wacko:

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me posting in here. I'm considering starting clomid next cycle and wondered if anyone could give me some advice. I say I'm considering it because I can't decide! We have been TTC for 22 months and have been diagnosed as unexplained so they can't find any reason why we aren't conceiving. We BD regularly, have tried everything (preseed, softcups, legs in air etc!) and use OPK tests so know when I'm OVing. Because there is nothing wrong our FS says we have to keep trying naturally as we wouldn't be able to be referred for any treatment such as IUI until we have been trying for 3 years - the only treatment they will offer now is 50mg of clomid for six months. However, the FS has also told me that taking clomid when I'm already ovulating regularly shouldn't really increase my chances of conceiving - in fact she reeled off lots of scary sounding side effects so I don't know if she was trying to put me off. Anyway she's prescribing it for me but I can't decide whether I should take it. Are any ladies here taking it in the same situation as me - i.e. unexplained? I'm scared of putting something in my body that I don't need - and am worried about messing with things if there's no reason to. I just also can't bear the thought of doing nothing and continuing as we are. Hope someone can give me a bit of advice. Thanks

Hi Hayley :=)

Just wanted to ask you when you did the IUI procedure, ie. how many days or hours before O??? Because I took and OPK this afternoon and i got a verrrrrrrrrrry dark test line and i called my gynae who wants me to come in tomorrow for IUI in the morning... My concern is that i heard that "washed" sperm only live for 6-12 hours and "live" sperm can live for up to 5 days...

I'm just thinking it might be a little bit early as i'm calculating that i will only O on Saturday??

Any info you can share would be appreciated!

Thanks and congrats on your bundle on the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->