clomid club

I've just posted a similar weird thing above Kissy! I've just got a nearly positive this afternoon on CD5!!

Thanks babyloulou - that makes me feel less freaky! x

Hi Ladies, well AF got me on sunday, I have decided to have a month of CLOMID this month so i will start my 4th cycle next month.

I just can't believe it! I don't know what i am doing wrong i feel like such a failure.

How is everybody else getting on???

strange aint it ... maybe lou that this cycle we have an even higher LH count than last hence the reason for them showing dark already .. it's all i can think of tbh .. starting to ache a wee bit on my sides more right than left but i only notice it when laying down ... i've done 2 tests today and at 2pm it was darker than 5.30pm so did the second 1 before 4 hour mark i'm just going to throw that and do another at 9pm ...

:sex: just incase early ovulation xx

I am going to another in a bit too. I hope it is just that our bodies are working more impressively now they had a kick start last month!! My left lower side has been aching all day- right down my hip! I hope I haven't ovulated today though cos this afternoon was the first BD we have done!!

I remember when I first joined the first girl I spoke to here on Clomid ovulated on CD6 before she'd even taken the last tablet on her first cycle! She got her BFP too- but only because she'd luckily had BD while on her period!!

WOW! so it really can do what it pleases all the sites n leaflets say that it'll happen 5-10 days after the last pill ... 5 days for me would be friday so that would make me fertile now good job we been :sex: ...

i think our bodies will be on top for this cycle lou xx

hehe for sure ... i'm pretty relaxed n chilled out about this cycle just don't feel the need to stress at all maybe it's because i have a feeling that i'm going to ovulate this cycle i'm not sure .. i would be very surprised if i didn't considering the lines i'm getting now n its only cd9 ...

BRING ON THE :bfp:'s xx

i was just wondering whether anyone had used a clearblue fertility monitor when using clomid? i asked the fertility nurse the other day about it cos it says on the packet that it might not work cos of the increased oestrogen levels.

have another scan on friday, hopefully my follicles will be a bit more mature!

i have never used it tbh hun as i use fertility friend and opk's i get off the net so have been working out my fertile days that way .. the tests give me an idea that i ovulated n then the temps i put into fertility friend will hopefully back that up and the blood test on cd21 will provide even more proof xx

i have never used it tbh hun as i use fertility friend and opk's i get off the net so have been working out my fertile days that way .. the tests give me an idea that i ovulated n then the temps i put into fertility friend will hopefully back that up and the blood test on cd21 will provide even more proof xx

Ditto here too- I do what Kissy does- never used CBFM

i might just start using the ov sticks apparently i can get them on prescription! i used to do temps, but found it difficult cos i get up different times cos of shifts

xx

after i'd had my cd12 scan the other day i had to see the fertility nurse and she said that they offer the ov sticks on prescription - was quite shocked!

Did a first responce test and have got my bfp.I can't believe it dh bought it home he was so convinced I was pregnant.I can't believe i. Bethx

WOOOOHHH!!! Yay Beth!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Another BFP for the Clomid Club!! :happydance::happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations darling! :hugs::hugs:

Awwwww....Beth!!!! I am ecstatic for you honey! Wahoo.....I get some company over in first trimester!!!
The rest of you ladies need to hurry up too. LOL

I just can't believe it I was so upset when the test was negative this morning.Dh bringing a test home made me furious but it's positive inmy first month result. Beth x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->