clomid club

like a purlply colour which is why i think maybe shadow lines. It's really weird. I feel like I could be but am disappointed getting these results. Maybe it's still too early to test ~ all I know is that it's driving me friggin' INSANE lol
x

sounds like your on your way to a bfp ... have u tried a first response? xx

I was gonna pick one up this morning but I always think ' It's gonna be negative you're just wasting money' so I put it back and picked up the boots own brand. I wish I never now! I always do it to myself with everything!

Hi ladies, results are back.. progesterone levels are showing that i just ovulated (9ml) which is a shame because we hadnt done any baby making since last friday.... scan showed one small 14x15 follicle which just shows that i probably did ovulate... i feel so out this month.... stupid me didnt rape my husband when i needed to...

BFN and gutted I wish I hadnt tested
Hope everyone else is feeling better than me
Beth x

we're in the same boat sparklybeth but hey it's not over til af shows!
:)

Booo Rhian
I really want to know because we are going away with friends for the weekend and if I am not pregnant I feel a session coming on.I need wine in vast quantities and I need it now.
Beth x

((((((hugs)))))) beth you havent even gotten af!!!!!!! chin up missus! xxxx

Sorry I am being silly I just felt so positive yesterday and DH made me test this morning when I wanted to wait so now I am upset and cross with him.
On the posistive my temp which was slightly down yesterday only.1 was up again today and I feel really sick and bloated boobs are absolutely killing me and I could sleep forever. On the negative obviously the stupid test and the fact that clear blue say they can recognise a preganacy 4 days before AF s due and I am due tomorrow.So I cant see how I can be pregnant and all these symptoms must either be in my head or as a result of the clomid.
So I am really struggling to feel good.

Hows your cycle going ?
Beth x

Sorry everyone is feeling a little down this afternoon! Sonya it only takes once- and sperm can live for a LONG time! So you are not out yet! Beth- it might be too early yet! And Rhian- you should go and get a first response and test again!

((((((hugs)))))) beth you havent even gotten af!!!!!!! chin up missus! xxxx

Sorry I am being silly I just felt so positive yesterday and DH made me test this morning when I wanted to wait so now I am upset and cross with him.
On the posistive my temp which was slightly down yesterday only.1 was up again today and I feel really sick and bloated boobs are absolutely killing me and I could sleep forever. On the negative obviously the stupid test and the fact that clear blue say they can recognise a preganacy 4 days before AF s due and I am due tomorrow.So I cant see how I can be pregnant and all these symptoms must either be in my head or as a result of the clomid.
So I am really struggling to feel good.

Hows your cycle going ?
Beth x
well my cycles going lol, im officialy in the 2ww even though i havent bd in a while... i feel cheated lol, like i missed out! This ovulation kind of caught me by surprise i wasnt ready for it yet... i think that if this isnt it then im going to be taking a break.

Oh Sonya
Thats rubbish lets hope you bd at the right time or there were lurkers.I must admit we bd most days whether its the right time or not so at least we are not likely to miss an opportunity
Beth x

is the clomid club still up and running? I think we need to get it back on action! I've been taking clomid for 3 weeks now and hopefully will ovulate this month... Discovered high prolactin and a pituitary adenoma last month...

is the clomid club still up and running? I think we need to get it back on action! I've been taking clomid for 3 weeks now and hopefully will ovulate this month... Discovered high prolactin and a pituitary adenoma last month...

..it is indeed!! We're all here! :thumbup:

Are you really gonna take a break Sonya?? :hugs:

We are all here and very much up an running .Good luck with ovulating what days of your cycle are you taking clomid?
Beth

Hi everyone - quick Clomid question - does anyone get sore gums?! I know this is can happen in pregnancy so thought maybe the Clomid-y hormones have caused it! (am on cd7 and finished clomid yesterday - have had sore gums for 3 days now). Never had it before and was wondering if anyone else has had this.

So glad I found this site - you're all so helpful and nice! x

I never had sore gums I only suffered from extreme headaches. But not everyone is on the same dosage and it seems to effect different people in different ways :)
Hope you feel better soon
Rhi x

Well I've just been confused girls!! I have finished AF today and so did an ovulation stick when I got in (I do at least two a day all cycle)- it was very nearly positive!! Bizarre!! :wacko:

Just dragged OH upstairs and BD'ed- then used a softcup just in case!! :thumbup:

Yes Megs- I had sore gums and horrendous mouth ulcers last cycle! I'm really hoping I don't get them this cycle!

Sorry everyone is feeling a little down this afternoon! Sonya it only takes once- and sperm can live for a LONG time! So you are not out yet! Beth- it might be too early yet! And Rhian- you should go and get a first response and test again!

i agree!

i didn't have any side effects tbh .... and did another opk and it was even darker and temp dipped this morning to what last months coverline were so maybe i'm in for an early ovulation xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->