clomid club

Hi Hayley :=)

Just wanted to ask you when you did the IUI procedure, ie. how many days or hours before O??? Because I took and OPK this afternoon and i got a verrrrrrrrrrry dark test line and i called my gynae who wants me to come in tomorrow for IUI in the morning... My concern is that i heard that "washed" sperm only live for 6-12 hours and "live" sperm can live for up to 5 days...

I'm just thinking it might be a little bit early as i'm calculating that i will only O on Saturday??

Any info you can share would be appreciated!

Thanks and congrats on your bundle on the way :)

Hi- did you mean to post that on this thread???

ladies i feel so peeved off with my silly ovaries i still aint getting a dark dark second line its clearly there but i would have thought by now it would get darker considering i'm supposed to ovulate soon ... do you think i'm just worrying for nothing? i'm just so worried i'm going to get the same results of last month ..

sorry for the rant i just can't help being worried about not ovulating .. tomorrow is supposed to me a fertile day so maybe it will darken then xx

ladies i feel so peeved off with my silly ovaries i still aint getting a dark dark second line its clearly there but i would have thought by now it would get darker considering i'm supposed to ovulate soon ... do you think i'm just worrying for nothing? i'm just so worried i'm going to get the same results of last month ..

sorry for the rant i just can't help being worried about not ovulating .. tomorrow is supposed to me a fertile day so maybe it will darken then xx

I am seem to be having the same problem..no darkening opk and last month my test were gradually darker up to cd 12 then faded out. I am so unsure this month...maybe its going to be a later cycle for us and we will get out BFP!!

Lou what days do you take your clomid?? Did you know your not suppose to start opk til 3 days after your last pill as the clomid can give a false positive..it seems really early. But really really hope you are and maybe you will again later and be blessed with 2 little beans!! Oh that would be wonderful I think. lol

Hey ladies! Just checking in on everyone today and playing catch up reading. Hope all is well for all of you!
As to the OPKs...I tried them a few times and never got what I would've thought was a positive. I know it's hard to do but I would try not putting a lot of stock into those. Just keep a close eye on your CM and get lots of BDing in (at least every other day). I think sometimes we overthink these things and make it more complicated than it should be. Lord knows if I would've been going by OPKs, I would still be sitting here thinking I never ovulated...hehehe.
As always.....fingers crossed and loads of baby dust!!!

i've tried not to rely on the opk's but my cm seems to have dried up i just don't seem to be getting wet at all so off to buy some conceive plus in the morning just hoping i do ovulate .... as for the not doing opk's till 3 days after last pill this would explain alot as to why mine don't seem as dark as cd8's ... what do we put ourselfs through hehe ..

maybe they'll get darker tomorrow as there's still plenty of time i'm only on cd10 afterall xx

Hey Kissy, are you doing the Robitussin during your fertile week? I never noticed any CM until my second and third Clomid round. It's very possible the Clomid is drying up your CM and if that's the case the spermies can't swim. :nope: And we need them to :happydance: right on up there!

no hun i aint i'm just going to buy conceive plus tomorrow we have a few boots stores nearby that sell it so i'll have a scout about in the afternoon i really feel down atm like this cycle isn't going to work either just really fed up ... all my female friends n family manage it and yet i can't because my silly ovaries don't want to let go ... i'll be very upset if i don't ovulate because i only have this cycle and next cycle of 100mg and then i'm on my own xx

Don't give up hope honey. I've been there and I know it seems like you're never going to get those ovaries to cooperate but it's not over. I had read about the Concieve Plus and Preseed but considering I would've had to order them, I just went with what was easiest. LOL As far as I know it doesn't matter which you use so get to shopping and then down to some serious BDing!

hehe thanks hun and sure will get some ... there's time to ovulate yet and me getting in a tizz isn't going to help xx

This is my 7th round and I think last of clomid. MY doc doesn't even monitor me so I don't even know that it is working and I have decided that if I don't get my BFP this month I will be taking a break til at least April just the disappointment every month is getting me down. I am on 100mg of clomid and 2000mg of metformin and I feel like crude this month and tons of crampy feelings for the last few days. And I am using softcups this month..and we bd everyother day...can actually say I am almost tired of sex!! LOL almost. I need some PMA pills!! God bless ladies and sticky baby dust

Reedsgirl just wanted to send you loads ofbabydust and a helping of pma .Good luck lets hope soft cups are the answer
Beth X X

Looks like Im going to be out this month, fertility friend puts me at 3 dpo which means we dtd a day late... oh well

Well, my temp has shot up from 36.5 to 37.0 this morning but giving yesterdays results I just think I'm coming down with something lol.
My cervix is still high, extremely closed and softish. I'm at the end of my tether with my boobs and I hate feeling this sick. I last felt like this before I found out I was pregnant with my first but if a FRER says negative, it's nagative :(
Hope everyone else is going well though
Rhi x

come on ladies we can do this we can and will get there! ... i always see it as we've tried so hard for these bubs so its makes all the more loved and we won't and don't take children for granted .... i was silly n nieve in the begining thinking all it took was a few times n i'd be pregnant over a year later here i am now respecting my body and all mother nature can acheive and the miracle that is creating life, were the lucky ones who actually get a better insight to creating life when most others don't and also that we show mother nature that sometimes she may challenge us but we will get there ....

my cm is almost dried up today so defo in need of some spermy feeding lube ... my opk about half hour ago is a defo second line n looks darker than they have ever been so i might just ovulate afterall ....

babyloulou hows u hun u've been pretty quiet? xx

:dance: :dance: :dance: bring on the egg's :dance: :dance: :dance:

afternoon ladies, i hope everyone's doing well this week :)

does anyone know if you can start clomid again on your first period after a mc? i'm not seeing my FS until march and i'm not sure whether to continue clomid on my next cycle or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->