clomid club

Ladies

Can I jump in and ask for some advice please? I have just finished my 6th round of clomid, (3 at 50mg and 3 at 100mg, with a 1 month break in between) and I'm supposed to be taking one final round at 100mg. I have an AMH of 6.11 but no other identified problems, so it's just supposed to be giving me a bit of a boost. Anyhoo, my last period was really short for me, just 2.5 days. Do you think this could be a sign that the clomid is thinning my uterine lining? I'm in two minds whether to take the final round or not... the clomid's clearly not helping much and I'm concerned that it might actually be making matters worse... I was only monitored for the first 100mg cycle and my lining was normal at that stage.

hi rhian chin up hun its not all over yet ...

i'm sorry toptack i havn't a clue on clomid i'm only just learning myself but i have read it does thin the uterine lining i hope you get your answers soon xx

Side affects? what are they? i have just taken my second tablet today of clomid and my stomach is murdering me. Cant sit up properly cause i get this really really pain like cramp in the middle of my pelvic area? is this normal girls?

i don't get any side effects tbh .. apart from the odd headache and rib cramp oh and the fact clomid has well and truely dried up my cm ..

i did another opk ladies and i'd say it's halfway to being a possitive fngers crossed it finally gets there xx

:dance: :dance: :dance: let the lil eggy please ovary :dance: :dance: :dance:

Fingers crossed fo you Kissy!! I am 90% sure it will happen this month for you!! It very nearly did last month and you're on double now! And the nice steady temps- all a good sign!

VickyLou- I haven't had cramps like that as a side effect. Had pretty much everything else- headaches, moody, hot flashes, nausea and sickness, mouth ulcers.. and many more!! I think the side effects can be different for everyone, but if you are in a significant amount of pain then you should phone your FS to rule out OHSS. (where the ovaries over-stimulate!)

Thanks girls will call up monday if the pain carries on hopefully its just a mixture of period pains and my overies kicking in to work lol

here's 2pm + 6pm todays opk .... would you say i'm on my way?? xx

Attachments

• Photo0358.jpg
    Photo0358.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo0359.jpg
    Photo0359.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo0359i.jpg
    Photo0359i.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
here's 2pm + 6pm todays opk .... would you say i'm on my way?? xx

Hi kissy,

Thats as strong as i got on those ovulation sticks, but i got that everyday of my cycle so i stopped using them.

xxxx

thanks this is the darkest i've ever had them and they're darker than yesterdays so maybe they're a good sign of things to come xx

NurseKel I am in my 10th cycle of ttc. I had a tubal reversal in April 09. I have been on clomid since june and had a BFP in Oct for it to end in a chemical the first week of Nov.

Sparklybeth thanks for PMA I really need it. I am getting so frustrated! So happy for your good news when I see someone with a BFP it ups my spirits and gives me hope!!

Hey ladies frogot to mention I finally got my positive opk..yesterday on cycle day 15...later that normal for me but hopefully that mean I actually O today and and will have a 13 day lp phase!! And end up with a BFP with all you other wonderful ladies!! Baby dust to you all

Hi again everyone - good luck to all of you this month! Maybe there will be a valentine's conception!

On CD 11 and already my charting looks different to before - more of a range of temps whereas before it was basically flatlining! :haha: Was always between 96.8 and 97.1 but now so far a range between 97 and 97.7. Wonder if this is a good sign?... Hopefully will ovulate next week.

I've got the most awful aching gums - a lump at the top of my gums near my nose with toothache in the teeth below and 2 ulcers - have never had this before (never even had an ulcer!) so am thinking it's to do with the Clomid - do you reckon it is? Babyloulou I know you said you got ulcers - did you get it AFTER the pills (pain started on my last day of Clomid and I'm still getting it 5 days later. Do the side effects of Clomid sometimes happen after taking it? Basically on constant painkillers... v:sad1:

Don't know what I'd do without this forum now - the gynaecologist basically shoved a prescription in my hand and marched me out the door! She came up with the goods but not so good on discussing it! :growlmad: Are those of you in the UK NHS or private?

Thanks! :flower:

hi ladies ..
:dust: :dust: for you reeds now go catch that egg ....

fingers crossed for you megs ... my gyno didn't explain anything to me either just to take it on days 2-6 ... everything i know about clomid is down to the lovely ladies here and a bit of google research xx

Morning everyone!

Megs75- my consultant did the same! Just gave me the prescription and said "bye"! I didn't even know how much clomid to take for my second cycle so just stayed on the same dosage! As for the ulcers they appeared on the day I took my 3rd clomid tablet, but they lasted until about CD23 (so over two weeks)- so it most definitely is the Clomid!! :growlmad: I haven't had any this cycle so far though! Fingers crossed! Hope yours ease off soon Megs xxx :hugs:

Kissy- those OPKs are looking good- that's how mine were the day or two before my positive! Looks like you're on your way chicken!!! :flower:

Hey reedsgirl1138- glad you got a positive OPK!! That's brill! Don't be too frustrated- I've been TTC for 5 years and I only ovulated for the first tiime last month!! :dohh: It's all a step in the right direction!

How's everybody else? Have your pains eased off yet VickyLou?

Nothing to report here yet! No side effects or symptoms or anything this month! Hope that doesn't mean it's not going to work this cycle! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

i havn't had any side effects really this month had the odd 1 or 2 here n there but wasn't as bad as first cycle .... i think it will work for sure for you this cycle lou ... it did last cycle i think u will get your :bfp: pretty soon and fingers crossed we both do so we can be bump buddies ...

ladies we can and will get the :bfp:'s xx

i wish i had found this club a few months ago the support would have been invaluable iv just finshed my 3rd cycle of clomid and finally after 10yrs am pregnant again so keep at it grls it is worth it xxxx

Thanks serenitylove and congratulations!! Have you got PCOS?

congrats serenity :flower:

i would love it also lou it'd be great ... after saying i didn't have any side effects i have now had the biggest headache ever! it feels like major hangover i'm hoping its a good sign so far its lasted over 2 hours feel very shaky ... i finally have lots of watery cm ... did an opk but my wee was a little 2 diluted so it was not as dark as last night going to try again at 6pm and fingers crossed this one is a possitive xx

Babyloulou, no the pain hasnt gone yet just took my third tablet today and i feel awful, cramps in my stomach, blurry vision and feel very sick, but its all worth it if i get what i want at the end of it. Good luck to you huni hope you get you BFP soon.

i did another opk and the line is so faint now so do u think the 1 i got last night was as close to a possitive i was going to get? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->