clomid club

i've been getting alot of achin today on my sides feels like i've been doin 2 many situps a summat ... int it mad what clomid does ... i'll stop worrying now and just take each days as it comes xx

Quick questions ladies, when do side effects occur? I'm taking my last pill tonight and I do not feel differently at all. I know someone here said that they had zero side effects. Is the Clomid working then?

Good luck Kissy and LouLou!! I hope you both catch your eggies!!

TySonNMe- I had awful side effects the first cycle- from the last tablet until after AF started! They lasted about 28 days!! This cycle I've had nothing until tonight (which is CD10) - had cramps in stomach and the headache is just kicking in now.

As far as I can tell from reading others experiences- the side effects have little to do with whether they are working!! But most S.E's tend to kick in after the tablets so there's time for you yet....

What an evil witch has turned up this month. Been bed ridden since yesterday. Start third and final round of clomid tomorrow. Here's to a March 2010 BFP!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU LADIES X

Aww I'm sorry she caught you Rhian! :hugs: Hope she f*cks off soon so you can get on with the next round :hugs:

sorry about AF hun .. i really do hope that march is your month ...

think i'm in for a late ovulation ... lou its quite possible we might ovulate together xx

Rhian, sorry that AF raised her head...grrr! LouLou, the cramps could be a very good thing especially if you are only CD9. I had horrible stabbing pains on my right side and AF like cramping about a week before I got my BFP. Baby dust...baby dust...baby dust!

Thanks NurseKel! I am CD11 though- not 11dpo- is that what you meant???

Kissy- maybe that's a "bump buddies" sign!!

sure enough is ... how great would that be to ovulate same time and become bump buddie due about the same day! ... been lookin at the pics of ma opk's and they are gettin slightly darker everyday i mght get my possitive in the next couple of days ... i'm cd14 already ... on the packet it says 5-10 days after last pill so the 10th day is weds xx

sure enough is ... how great would that be to ovulate same time and become bump buddie due about the same day! ... been lookin at the pics of ma opk's and they are gettin slightly darker everyday i mght get my possitive in the next couple of days ... i'm cd14 already ... on the packet it says 5-10 days after last pill so the 10th day is weds xx

You'll be fine this month I'm sure- your temps are sooo much better! :happydance:

My doctor said to me before the first clomid cycle "don't expect ovulation on day 14- it is not the norm at all. It's just the text book day" At that point I didn't expect ovulation ever at all- so I was flabbergasted to get it on CD14 last month! But he has again said to me "just because it happened on CD14 last month doesn't mean it will again." He said it can be random with clomid and so to just make sure the BDing is covered! (getting soooo sick of having to BD on schedule! Hate to admit that- but sex feels completely different to how it did 2 months ago before clomid!! :blush:)

So Kissy, I say we just- keep our fingers crossed, our legs open and our fingers typing until we end up "bump buddies" :thumbup::hugs::thumbup:

Hey Loulou, sorry I was confused. As usual...LOL That is a good sign for CD11 if you think you've already ovulated. I've been reading and trying to keep up but my hubby says I have "pregnancy brain" lately.:dohh: I was laughing at you and Kissy because I was thinking...I've heard of women getting on the same AF cycle from being around one another but if you two get on the same ovulation being on this forum that is hilarious!!!:haha:

i'm pretty sure i haven't ovulated yet Nursekel- any day now! How is everyone this morning? X

morning ladies an thanks sonya .... i think it's a massive improvement on last cycle just waiting for ovulation now .. my temp went down this morning so maybe it was a random temp yesterday .. yesterday evenings opk i'd say was 70% there i'll test again at 2pm and 6pm today ....

is the achin sides a normal side effect? i feel even leaning over is hurting and layin on my back ached quite a bit ...

i got a lovely phonecall from my little cousin last night she's had her little boy 4 weeks early but he's healthy .. weighed 6lb 9oz pretty good for an early baby xx

Morning Sonya- have you got any weird signs/symptoms? I see you're 7dpo- anything happening?

Kissy- did you look at my last months chart yesterday when I posted it? It's exactly what my temps did before ovulation last month. And I had the aching sides!! :thumbup:

Nothing happening here- OPKs are blank so far.
Me and the OH BD'ed twice yesterday- we shouldn't have done really cos of his low motility, but sex feels so awkward at the moment that I didn't want to say no last night when he really wanted to- even though we had done the "duty" in the morning!! I just hope we haven't used up all the good stuff!! :wacko:

ooo i did lou and i think mines following a similar pattern to yours ...

i no the feeling about the sex it sometimes feels i'm just doing it for the sake of getting the spermies ... i think since starting clomid my OH knows the need to do it every other day so he's partisipated more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->