clomid club

Honestly Kissy- I was the same last month- they were random until the actual surge when I took loads and finally caught it! last night may have been your positive and you may have had a darker one if you had took one later??? But to be honest- I still think you have got it to come- when I did get the dark ones they were a lot darker than those on your photos.

You are on only on CD13- when I ovulated on CD14 last month I didn't get a positive until midnight on CD13. I say cover your bases by keeping up the BDing- but I think you'll see a positive soon! I've looked at your chart and your temps have dropped nicely- looks like you could be gearing up to it!

Sorry to hear you are still in pain VickyLou- hope it is a good sign and it is just the clomid shocking your system into doing everything it should!! I was a lot more uncomfortable on round 1 than I am this cycle so far! maybe it's just the shock to the system!

Ladies is it possible to still have periods when you are pregnant? I am having a month off CLOMID this month because of the way it makes me feel, I know i am stressed out at the minute because of the frustration of not being able to concieve. But i keep on crying, craving bloody choclate and i have put weight on.

Is anybody else experiencing these sort of things?

ok so i did 3 opk's today the first 2 were pretty faint (due to diluted wee i think) and another i did at 9pm ... the 9pm was as dark as last nights so lou i think your right maybe the surge has yet to come fingers crossed for tomz ...

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi my lovely ladies! Just wanted to hop on real quick and say a big Happy Valentine's Day!!! Hope you all had a lovely day and that your OH did something wonderful for you. My DH is in the kitchen as I type making me homemade bread pudding....Yummy!!!

hehe thanks kel and happy valentines day to you also :flower: ..

my OH brought me my card and breakfast in bed followed by :sex: as ovulation is approaching how great it would have been to conceive on the day of love

hope you and the bean are both ok kel xx

hey ladies need some advice..I got my positive opk on friday we did bd that day and planned on bding again last night but the "pressure" too much for dh and well let's just say it didn't happen..and well I am wondering if we bd tonight if there is still a chance?? I have to admit I am pretty agiatated about the situation but trying to stay positive cause I know it is petty to be upset about it. Thanks girls

An OPK can mean you will ovulate 24-48 hours later- so I would say yes go for it again tonight xxx

i'd go for it again reeds ...

right i did another opk at 9pm and it was the same line as last night so i'm guessing thats my possitive i know there's still time yet but i've had the worst headache all day .. my sides have ached a little got a low temp and lots of watery cm ... had none a few days ago ... i'm going to buy a different brand of opk's in the morning as i'm impatient n what that possitive hehe ... tomz is CD14 xx

If you are a Cd15/16 ovulator then you may get your positive tomorrow Kissy!!

I think anything between CD14 and CD21 is considered normal ovulation. I bet they go darker tomorrow xx

Hey girlies hope you all had a great valentines day and got spoilt rotten from you OH.

Cant sleep so having a nosey around. When taking clomid how often do you have sex? I dont understand all the charting stuff so i wont be using it to find out when ovulation is, i have a rough idea anyway (well last month it was cd17) so hopefully this month will be around about the same. I have my first scan on friday so will they be able to estimate when ovulation is due?

Thanks girlies hope everyone is doing well.

morning ladies ... well i either ovulated or yet again my body has decided it was gearing up to let me down ... my temp has gone up this morning higher than my usual cover line ...... i really don't no what to think anymore .. after havin another look at last night's opk i'd say its a little darker than they have been and the closet i think i'll get to a possitive ....

how are we all today? xx

Hi again...

kissy maybe that means you ovulated or could it be a freaky temp?! I try to take temps but it can be pretty unreliable for me.

My lump on my gum got worse over the weekend (I think it's an abscess) and my face has swollen up so now have to go in for emergency appointment at dentist - don't know if it's related to the Clomid or not but never had anything this before - what a nightmare!

Bit worried about taking my next round but maybe it was all just bad timing. Typical that just as I'm (possibly) approaching ov making a baby is the last thing on my (and my OH's) mind when I'm in so much pain and look like the elephant man!!

aww am sorry hun i hope you get some releif soon ... i did a test about an hour ago and the same line as i got last night ... off out to the shops so maybe pick up some others ... it's possible it may go down again tomz n then ovulation occurs .. who knows xx

Hey girlies hope you all had a great valentines day and got spoilt rotten from you OH.

Cant sleep so having a nosey around. When taking clomid how often do you have sex? I dont understand all the charting stuff so i wont be using it to find out when ovulation is, i have a rough idea anyway (well last month it was cd17) so hopefully this month will be around about the same. I have my first scan on friday so will they be able to estimate when ovulation is due?

Thanks girlies hope everyone is doing well.

hiya vickylou

we were advised to have sex every other day, so that there's always some sperm either waiting or a fresh batch coming

got my 1st high day today on FM, its very late am on CD18 and it usually means i'll ov in 3 days time!! really long cycle this month.

also have thrush so BD is the last thing i want to do, my cm has completely dried up cos of the clomid, so this is gonna make it even more uncomfortable, we haven't got any lube either, the only stuff i've got says it can impair sperm motility so thats no good. I hate this ttc lark!!!

also have thrush so BD is the last thing i want to do, my cm has completely dried up cos of the clomid, so this is gonna make it even more uncomfortable, we haven't got any lube either, the only stuff i've got says it can impair sperm motility so thats no good. I hate this ttc lark!!!

Boots sell a lube called "conceive plus" now mrssunshine78- it's supposed to be an improved version of preseed. I have swapped to it this month. If you nip to a large Boots now you'll be able to get some today xxx

hey ladies so i went and baught a different brand of opk and still the second line but no darker ... i am honestly confussed today maybe i'm just one of them ladies that doesn't get a dark possitive .. my temp went up this morning also xx

If there is no clear pattern yet Kissy then they do advise to ignore any lines you get- unless it's a positive. Unlike a HPT the lines don't mean anything unless they are the same as the control line!
You still have plenty of time left to ovulate Kissy! I looked at ovulation stats earlier - only 15% of women on clomid ovulate on CD14- the average is CD19. (that's why so many women say the CD21 tests are useless as most of them have only just ovulated) So don't panic yet xxxxx

thanks lou i'm just gettin anxious about it... OH is like have u ovulated yet or shall we keep going hehe ... i think what threw me off was the temp rise this morning xx

Click on my siggy Kisssy- and look at last months chart- you'll notice my temp rose, dropped then rose again at ovulation and that is a very common thing! (I obsessed over it at the time and looked at hundreds of other charts!:wacko:) My positive OPK came up after midnight on the CD13 (the day of the temp rise) - sooooooooooooo stop worrying :hugs:

I have had AF type cramps appear in the last 20 minutes or so! They actually feel like I am going to come on any minute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->