clomid club

side effects are a real pain in the arse i dont if its comid or af pain at the moment only got 2 days to wait now seems like a life time x

Wow Sam - 2 days to go! And you've not tested yet? Any symptoms lately?? x

Hi samfitz

Cant say im looking forward to that part but at this stage i'd do anything!
How long have you been TTC and taking clomid?
I know the wait is so hard, well good luck with testing x x

pretty much the same had watery cm an cramps an hip pain an im too scared to test i have got loads of tests but cant bring myself to do it x

i have not used any contraception for 12 years an only had one failed pregnancy i was 5 month into it an i got an infection this is my first month on clomid x

I completley understand the been scared part hun. The bit I hate the most is when you see that one line after 5mins, 10mins, 20mins - like its gonna change! Argh! Then you think, hmmm MAYBE the test was duff! Nightmare x

i here ya i wont test until im at least 2 days late only problem is im going too a 50th birthday party on saturday drink or not that is the biggy its bad enough at work lifting heavy stuff an not knowing just dont want it over before it begins an dont want to look like a wuss in front of work mates ya no what some people are like she int even pg yet an she dont want to do anything x

Rudeollie

Yes when i was reading up about it that what i was thinking the list of symptoms sound so alike preg symptoms! It must be hard to keep away from the POAS!! lol
Have to say im not too bad with the mood swings but am prone to the vein thing aswell! :rofl:

Hopefully i can get started soon then!! Will do anything if it'll help the cause.:dust:

i havent found the hole poas a problem cos im too scared to do it so its not really a temptation for me cos what will be will be no amount of poas will change it all it does is piss you off an put you on a downer so always best to wait i can understand those whos periods are irregular but mine are like clock work its really hard this ttc some people dont understand the yearning an pain it causes but what really gets up my nose is that ya can get junkies who cant look after themselves can have them sorry im going on again x x

Its very hard! I swear my test are calling me from my bedroom drawer! "Ellen, Elllllllennn!" Like mermaids lured sailors to their deaths hahaha! Sam - Tricky one, if something is going on in there you dont want to risk it so I would say test. If you are pregnant would you tell them all that night tho??? If not then I'd say dont test or drink and say you've not been well or fake a hangover (I find this a marvellous whitelie plus you can feed your face cos food always helps me when Im hungover) Hehehe!

i dont think i will drink an if i am i wont tell them for a long time my mum will be there an she has no idea im on clomid after i lost brodie she told me not to have another cos she was there when i had her an she took it worse than me she collapsed at her funeral in a right state i managed to keep it together so i no if she knew she would only worry an i can di with out the lectures off her x

so your name is ellen how long have you got left to wait x

i dont think i will drink an if i am i wont tell them for a long time my mum will be there an she has no idea im on clomid after i lost brodie she told me not to have another cos she was there when i had her an she took it worse than me she collapsed at her funeral in a right state i managed to keep it together so i no if she knew she would only worry an i can di with out the lectures off her x

Oh hun thats tough. Big hugs for you xxx None of this is easy is it? On anyone connected to us. Yep my true identity is out now isnt it hahaha AF is due on Sunday, normally (i say this like its a common occurence HA! I've only had 2 this year, first time thats happen since I was like 16!) Normally she arrives about 10/11am so I should be depressed by dinner time hahaha

have you tried to test yet or are you leaving it x

Was tempted this morning but resisted. I MIGHT give in and test friday or saturday cos if it is a no no Im off out with DH saturday night so I could drown my sorrows in a glass of vino! x

if you are pg whats the chance of getting a poitive so soon i was always told to test when af is a day late i have got some ultra early 10ml tests are they any good has i have not jused them yet x

And your due friday is that right?? If so you can try a test now I'd say. My friend used them 5 days before she was due and got a bfp. Then she double checked with a cb digital. I've got a couple of cheap ones and a few cb. x

im just a wimp the only thing stopping me at the moment is the af cramps an the stomach gurgling an fluttering just feel its coming i have googled alot of different symptons like ya do an pregnancy cramps can feel the same has af an also i have still cm but its really watery today been constantly going to the toilet today to check no spotting only cm i always feel wet tmi but thats how it is x

Nothing wrong with been a wimp and I dont think you are been. Remember lots of women have lots of different symptoms in the early days inc lots of cm, and for some no cm! You test when you feel able to hun. xxxx

I hope it's your BFP Sam- everything crossed for you honey- so sorry about your little girl xxxx

Welcome Violet. I have PCOS too and have had very irregular periods for years. I have been NTNP for over 5 years (no contraception) - and actively charting for about 2-3 years. I don't ovulate on my own at all (not even once in 5 years)!! But clomid has worked ovulation wise and made me ovulate both last cycle and this cycle. I am 30.

Do you ovulate on your own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->