clomid club

I hope it's your BFP Sam- everything crossed for you honey- so sorry about your little girl xxxx

thankyou love hope you get yours too when are you testing i see your on the same day has me its getting really scary x

hi babylolou

Ovualtion wise i dont do very well had about 5 last year in total. Been like this since i was a teenager but the doctors dont do anything about it then. Had been on contraception for about 7 yrs until last Jan.
Only had i cycle since just before Christmas. But remaning hopeful two of my aunts had it and endremitosis (cant spell it) and cousin has PSOC and they all got their little babies!

All this charting business, is there isnt much i can do if im not ovualting??

Not sure when exactly but Im guessing its to compete with that Tesco health malarkey. I looked at the Tesco health thing when I was waiting and waiting on my hsg scan date. Was going to "use my points" to get a scan done through them. Can imagine it though "Tin of beans, a loaf oh and here's DH's sperm can you sort me out please?":haha: I often get Asda to deliver, I wonder if I can get them to do this:haha:
hey hun have you any info on this to do with Asda and Tesco, sorry but i have never heard of it and an avid clubcard holder lmao

Sam-yeah I'm on CD26- but I ovulated 4 days late on CD18- so I am only 8dpo and will be later finding out than you. I don't feel hopeful at all this month. I think it's because the clomid gave me so many "pregnancy symptoms" last month I could barely believe it was BFN!! So this month I am thinking nothing of any twinges and pains I am getting. I feel very negative this cycle! xx

Sam-yeah I'm on CD26- but I ovulated 4 days late on CD18- so I am only 8dpo and will be later finding out than you. I don't feel hopeful at all this month. I think it's because the clomid gave me so many "pregnancy symptoms" last month I could barely believe it was BFN!! So this month I am thinking nothing of any twinges and pains I am getting. I feel very negative this cycle! xx

im with you on that one but i have had all symptons going an still getting them but that could just be af im a very negative person anyway but i think the longer you go on the more negative you get an im not sure when i ovulated all i no is i got alot of o pain around day 14 an it was really bad for about 3 days i used cbfm an it was high from 6 to 20 no peaks x x

its ok i found it lol, Asda aren't offering IVF they are offering the drugs at a reduced cost, makes very interesting reading, including the comments on the bottom of the article
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1255041/Asda-sell-IVF-drugs-820-discount.html

Hey Girls

Reedsgirl hope your feeling ok, big hugs coming your way.

Sunshine sorry the witch has arrived. Hopefully she wont show next time. Fingers crossed.

Samfitz hoping you get a BFP this months. Sounds good :dust:

Violet welcome and good luck with clomid when you start it. I have just finished my first course, due to test around the 10th when AF is due. The side affects have been awful for me this first time hoping next month will be better if i dont get BFP. Im sure we will chat more. xx

Im still getting the cramps today but mainly in my back and hip on the right side. Sometimes its thats sharp it takes my breath away. I think i might be coming down with something as i feel extremely tired (i didnt get out of bed til 4pm i just couldnt keep my eyes open and i could just go back to sleep now) Also feeling very sick and light headed.

Spoke with my mum earlier (which i dont do often as we dont really get on) and she said to me i dont no why your bothering trying for a baby cause it will never happen for you cause your body doesnt work properly!!! How nice is that ay? It does work properly i just have pcos so its taking time thats all. I was so hurt when she said that.
I no she doesnt want anymore grankids as she already has two but that give her the right to be horrible to me??

Sorry girls ranting again.

Hope everyone is happy and well

xx
:dust:

Yeah Sam I've had so many years- so many BFNs- I can barely stand to see any more!! Although I have to admit I have never actually been ovulating before which is of course one HUGE plus point this time!! :)

vicky lou thats mothers for you take no notice an keep your chin up because when you do have a little bundle of your own she will want to know him or her then thats what mums do they make there mouth but then moan if ya push them out bless ya its not nice or fair on you an she obviously isnt thinking about your feeling or state of mind anyway sod em x x

Thanks sam xx

Should of known she wouldnt be happy about it anyway.

xx

Evening ladies! Hedge sorry you had to hunt for the article on ivf, I had a late meeting! But am here now so lets start this ranting! Mothers can be a nightmare,my advice is dont listen if its something you want in your heart then so be it! But sometimes they can be trying to protect is in a a funny way.XX Oh yeah bad back ache and huge spot about to land on my nose so def negative abut this month! Boo!

Aww- I'm sorry your Mum was so nasty to you Vickylou- that is not on at all!! Don't listen to her! :hugs:

Hello ladies! Sorry to hear about AF making her visit to a few and good luck to all the ladies in the waiting phase. Has anyone talked to Kissy? I'm starting to get worried about her.

Hi everyone, been a while since I was last here. Been feeling quite low :(
How is everyone? Any news? xx

No NurseKel- according to her stats page she has not even logged on since last Friday night. I keep checking - but there's been no sign. I have sent her a PM earlier in the week for incase she pops back in. I am wondering if she had bad news in her CD21 blood tests again- I hope not - but I can't think of why else she wouldn't be here xx

HI Rhian- is it the clomid making you feel low? I have been really low on it this cycle. Less physical side effects than last cycle- but far more emotional ones! I have been a wreck! OH is really scared of me!

I've had no side effects this month what so ever but my cousin has had her baby and 3 of my friends have found they are expecting. I just shut myself off, which I shouldn't do but it's the only way I can cope. I have hospital appointment on 18th March to begin injections. I am currently on cd 17 so will be on cd 2 of next cycle at my appointment which will be interesting.
How r u? x

Spoke with my mum earlier (which i dont do often as we dont really get on) and she said to me i dont no why your bothering trying for a baby cause it will never happen for you cause your body doesnt work properly!!! How nice is that ay? It does work properly i just have pcos so its taking time thats all. I was so hurt when she said that.
I no she doesnt want anymore grankids as she already has two but that give her the right to be horrible to me??

Sorry girls ranting again.

Vickylou you are allowed to rant, thats why this forum is so great you can come on and let it all out and all the lovely girls on here give loads of support! Yeaaa!:hugs:

Being a fellow PCOS sufferer we have to work a little bit harder, jus to get OV for me would be the first biggest achievement. Dont let your mum stress you out, we all put enough pressure on ourselves already we dont need other people adding to it!:winkwink:

You keep you chin up girl! its a waiting game but the harder we try eventually when it does happen its so worth all the tough times x x
:dance:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"