clomid club

Hi everyone, yes I wish my PCT did scans. Would be nice to know what's going on and also I faint when I have blood taken - what a wuss! :haha:

I'm now 7dpo and have a bit of blood-tinged cm. Only a small amount. Anyone else had that? I did have acupuncture yesterday so perhaps it's related to that?

Looking forward to testing but not holding out much hope as we only dtd once during fertile period.

Good luck everyone else - some promising signs for some of you! :flower:
it only takes once hun, when i got caught with Lilly-Maye we did it once in two months and i wasn't even temping or anything then either all i had was the HSG 3 weeks earlier

evening girls, how are we all today
i have some horrible weird pains today if you were to draw a line from ovary to ovary, well in the middle there, its like sharp stabbing pains with a dragging sensation, as if someone is satabbing me quickly with something but dragging it down at the same time, weird but i am presuming it is off the HSG? its not there all the time but its been there all day in like minute or so bursts, with the odd one making me catch my breath it is driving me nuts, apart from that not much happening with me, so tired today (but i think that is from last night being the first night we having done our BD'ing after a marathon 6 days lol, sounds awful but i was so relieved, i am tired lol), and i got an early night for me last night, usually i am up till 3am ish but last night i was in bed for midnight, but i was up early today, its Matt's birthday today, my toy boy is 28 lol, i am nearly 35, so made him a cake, a double layered chocolate sponge, with nutella center and decorated in dairy milk choc and choc buttons, way too sickly for me but thats what he wants lol and we are having chicken bhuna for tea.
what have you ladies been up to today?

Hi Everyone,

I would like to join this club please! Not sure how I go about it as I am new on this site!

I am on day 4 of taking Provera to induce a bleed and then will start taking Clomid on days 2-6...feeling very emotional today and doubting this will ever work. I am now 34 and have been trying for 2 1/2 years...my age is going against me and my ovaries too!

Hi Everyone,

I would like to join this club please! Not sure how I go about it as I am new on this site!

I am on day 4 of taking Provera to induce a bleed and then will start taking Clomid on days 2-6...feeling very emotional today and doubting this will ever work. I am now 34 and have been trying for 2 1/2 years...my age is going against me and my ovaries too!
cheer up hun, i am also 34, mearly 35, all the females in my family have hit menopause at 35 and 36years old so i know that ticking sound, i have been trying for 7 years now and feel like it will never happen for us either, i have lost 16 angels to m/c all 8-12weeks, one 10 week ectopic and loss of tube and then i got caught last christmas, i lost my beautiful girl at 34+3 weeks, 2 weeks before she was scheduled for c-section, we are now on 100mg clomid due to my ovaries deciding they don't want to play nice, 4th cycle now so hoping it works, all i can say is when you think you can't go on anymore you will find the strength from within xx

Evening all! Welcome to the site Hannah! We go through it all on here so you are def in the right place. Hedge I had the same type pains the other night but I didnt have any pain after my hsg so Im not sure what the pains are.....Perhaps its something good, fingers crossed. WOW that cake sounds A -mazing! Megs I hope you have hit on this month hun, that would be brill news! I've had a busy day at the office (!) mainly seeing how we are all doing on here hahaha If only my boss news - skiving and trying to get pregnant! Hehehe

Welcome Hannah! Don't get down just yet honey. I'm 35 and got my BFP on my third round of Clomid. I was diagnosed with Endo and had started developing cysts as well. Clomid is rough on us to take but give it a chance and it may very well kick those ovaries in gear! Good luck!

Good Luck and welcome Hannah. I am 30 and have been NTNP for over 5 years! Don't worry you can vent and worry to all of us! xxx

good luck hannah
i'm on 1st cycle with clomid, and just waiting for af or fx a bfp (not very hopeful though af pains already :cry:)

xx

evening all welcome hannah im getting quiet alot of aches an pains have been all week i too am having dragging sensation in the pit of my stomach an a bubbling fluttery feeling an also my nips are sore an still getting alot of cm im convinced af is getting ready to show her ugly self not feeling possitive at all today x x

Hi everyone!

I am on my first round of clomid and I wondered if I could ask you all a question. I normally ov late with a short luteal phase. Does taking clomid mean that I will now ov on or around day 14 or is that variable?

Thanks for your help xxx

evening all welcome hannah im getting quiet alot of aches an pains have been all week i too am having dragging sensation in the pit of my stomach an a bubbling fluttery feeling an also my nips are sore an still getting alot of cm im convinced af is getting ready to show her ugly self not feeling possitive at all today x x

Sam - what is it with the fluttering thing? I had it on sunday and monday but its gone now. I decided Im going to measure my boobs next month as Im sure they've got bigger but Im thinkins its wishful thinking! But weighing up your other symptoms Im getting a BFP vibe from you hun! Hope so xxx So did we all watch One born every minute this week???

yeah i watched it its nice to watch but cant help been envious when are you due to test i feel that all my symptons are af i fet most of my cramps at night are you having any pain around your belly button at all x x

Well today i feel absolutly rubbish.....Had really bad AF pains lastnight and today, a constant ache and sharp pains in my lower back that kept me up most of the night. Im only 7dpo today. I tried to check my cervix earlier but i couldnt find it but the cm was thick and white.
My moods have been all over the place, went shopping earlier with OH and we ended up having a massive row over a flaming yogurt and i walked out of the shops and just walked for miles. When i got back home i just broke down and started screaming at him that he doesnt understand anything and he doesnt have a clue what im going through regarding ttc.

Which is obviously rubbish cause he does understand and he is going through this with me. He wants it as much as i do. Grrrr im such an idiot sometimes.
Im feelin terrible now.

Anyway sounds like alot of us are having the same symptoms today, maybe its a side effect of the clomid hey but im hoping its a good sign for us all.

Would be brilliant for us all to move over to the first trimester together.

Welcome to all newbies

Plenty of :dust: to all

xxx

Evening ladies...well it was confirmed last night I had another chemical. :( I ended up in the er due to horrible pains and shoulder pain so thought I was having a etopic even though I thought it may be too early for those kinds of pain. Er doc said I was preggo but levels was to low to sustain and low and behold AF got me this morning. So I will be sticking around a little longer if it is okay with you ladies even though I am no longer taking clomid..I will still be on metformin and my prenatal vitamin. Good luck ladies and God bless

Reedsgirl i am soooooo sorry. I dont really know what to say. Bigs hugs to you. Keep smiling chick and please do stick around xx

Reedsgirl, I am so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you honey. I really wish there was something I could do to help all the ladies on here b/c I know how hard the struggles are. Hugs to you.

Reedsgirl I am so sorry to hear you had a chemical hun. Sending you lots of hugs and love xxx

So so sorry Reedsgirl, hope you are ok today x

Silarose - I'm taking Clomid for lack of ovulation and ovulated on day 20 this cycle (but was ill so it might have been delayed). I'm not sure but I think Clomid helps in lengthening the luteal phase? I reckon docs should give out some kind of booklet all about Clomid when they prescribe it as I've learnt almost all the info from everyone on here! Good luck anyway x

Yeah me too Megs- I was given it and sent away. I then came on here and learnt it all! They definitely need to give out handouts with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->