clomid club

Here here, that silly little pamphlet is rubbish! Hey just been reading in the metro that Adsa are leading the way to offer IVF for £1200! Can you imagine that?? x

What????? Really? When are Asda starting that? That's crazy!

What????? Really? When are Asda starting that? That's crazy!

Not sure when exactly but Im guessing its to compete with that Tesco health malarkey. I looked at the Tesco health thing when I was waiting and waiting on my hsg scan date. Was going to "use my points" to get a scan done through them. Can imagine it though "Tin of beans, a loaf oh and here's DH's sperm can you sort me out please?":haha: I often get Asda to deliver, I wonder if I can get them to do this:haha:

That's mad!! We'll have to keep an eye out and see what get's offered! Pint of milk, loaf of bread and a set of twins! :)

Sam - what is it with the fluttering thing? I had it on sunday and monday but its gone now. I decided Im going to measure my boobs next month as Im sure they've got bigger but Im thinkins its wishful thinking! But weighing up your other symptoms Im getting a BFP vibe from you hun! Hope so xxx So did we all watch One born every minute this week???
i watch it, don't know why as i always end up crying when the baby cries as we never heard LM, stupid huh? but i think that by watching it i am actually getting to grips with the grieving but to be honest my grief counseller reckons i shouldn't watch it as its all still too raw, so i have learnt to not tell her lmao, but the way i look at it is i am TTC again, i can't hide from every baby and its crying can i.......

Hedge I think we can all sympathise with you on that hun. Big hugs xxx I cry at most baby things to be honest. It seems to set off my yearning button as well as my "will it ever be me" button. On a brighter note how are we all feeling this morning? Any signs from anyone? I just realised this morning (Durr) that I have been to the loo since Saturday hahaha. So Im stuffing roughage into my face as I type! xxx

so sorry reedsgirl :hugs:

i'm 14 dpo today, still no signs or symptoms, having af type pains. my normal lp is 12 days so am over that am assuming that this is the clomid.

got upset at hubby last night cos he was being positive, and i was feeling negative, i was having af pains, and he was like well if your period hasn't arrived yet then there's still chance, i mean i know that, but i really don't think i am pregnant - do you think you know?? like can you read your own body and know whether you are or aren't??? :shrug:

xxx

so sorry reedsgirl :hugs:

i'm 14 dpo today, still no signs or symptoms, having af type pains. my normal lp is 12 days so am over that am assuming that this is the clomid.

got upset at hubby last night cos he was being positive, and i was feeling negative, i was having af pains, and he was like well if your period hasn't arrived yet then there's still chance, i mean i know that, but i really don't think i am pregnant - do you think you know?? like can you read your own body and know whether you are or aren't??? :shrug:

xxx

Im the same hun. Last night my DH said the same thing and I was the same as you. Then he got cross for me not been positive but its like these tablets convinced me last month I was but I wasnt! Then I read some people dont have any signs so I dont know what to believe on the whole thing hahaha

well she's arrived and i'm devastated :cry:

sat at home alone crying, i don't know what else i'm supposed to do to get pregnant :cry:

sorry girls i'm just so upset

xxxx

Hi everyone

Hi everyone

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Big hugs to you Reedsgirl and Mrssunshine. This whole process is just sooooo tough!

My body answered it's own question about ov today - I surged on day 12 (unheard of for me!) I'm now sitting here with my hopes up - but in the back of my mind am so worried as I know I am going to feel crushed when af arrives! I have endo (removed in Jan) which affects my ov and am taking clomid whilst I wait for IVF. Does anyone know if clomid is effective with endo?

Wishing you all luck ladies

:dust:

well she's arrived and i'm devastated :cry:

sat at home alone crying, i don't know what else i'm supposed to do to get pregnant :cry:

sorry girls i'm just so upset

xxxx

Oh honey pie I'm so sorry :hugs: We all know how you feel, it is devastating. I hate thinking of you crying by yourself xxx Its so horrid. Big loves for you xxx

am feeling ever so slightly better, i took my dog for a walk and got some fresh air. af pains are pretty bad, so took some paracetamol and think i'm gonna have a lie down.

start clomid again tomorrow, am hoping i'll ov earlier this month day 20 is really late

good luck to everyone who she hasn't visited yet!

xx

Hi ladies im new can i join up with you in the clomid club? Im lost and dont know where i should go?

Im 28 yrs old and hubby and I been married for 3 yrs and wanna start our family :)

Been TTC for 15 months, I have PCOS and been told im getting Clomid shortly! Had my blood test done although I dont know when my 23rd day is as I dont get many AF's during the year and havent had one since Dec 09. . .My lovely OH has to go for his test for SA and after that i get clomid! So heres hoping that it will result in BFP soon, feeling kinda helpless at the minute nothing i can do yet but wait!

I def need any advice or support to make this easier and will def give loads to to guys as much as i can! It seems the place for friendly girls going thru similar situations.
Lots of luck to all you ladies!

I'm so sorry for your loss reedsgirl :hugs:

Sorry the :witch: got you mrssunshine. :hugs:

Hi Violet weclome to the group! Im sure you'll fit in well with all of us! Lots of us have pcos and know how tough it is ttc. Im currently on the last few days wait to test after month 2 on clomid. Not feeling like its my month for a bfp yet so you'll see lots of me over the next month Im sure hehehe! XX

Hi Violet

I am just on my first round now so this is new to me too. Good luck!

Mrssunshine - glad your feeling slightly better. I know that I have been absolutely gutted in the past when af arrived (I have had hcg shot/progesterone treatment before - none of which worked). One day I had to take the day off as I couldn't stop crying and looked like I had been punched in the face. It's such a horrible feeling but I find that doing things like going for a walk help a little bit too. Good luck for the next month xx

Thanks Rudeollie, :)

your on clomid recently, how are you finding it?
Have read alot about the side effects it has on some people, one good thing about not having regular AF's on one hand is i dont get PMS, my OH is glad for that!! Lol.
Well good luck this time keep fingers crossed for you, you'll prob see me here alot too!

Hi Sillarose, :)

thanks its good to hear someone on the same path as me, good luck to you aswell! Have you been TTC long? What us women have to go through, this TTC malarky isn't as straightforward as some might think!!

Mrssunshine, :)

am just new on here but read your post and I know how disappointing it feels, want to say hi and keep your head up and keep going! A walk and fresh air somehow does help to make things better dosen't it? I've got three little pooches to keep me busy walking too!

side effects are a real pain in the arse i dont if its comid or af pain at the moment only got 2 days to wait now seems like a life time x

Hmmm well clomid is a bit naughty cos last month the side effects had me convinced I was preggo! So you have to try REALLY hard to stay grounded. Im struggling at the minute and dying to poas hehehe. Your hubby MIGHT prefer pms hahaha cos clomid gives me the most terrible rage! Honestly my DH thinks its hilarious (except when the vein on my forehead looks ready to burst!) But I will take anything it throws at me cos all I want in that little bub in my arms at long last xxx

Mrssunshine - Im glad your feelin a little bit better hun. Just look forward to next month of trying and the possiblilty of a xmas baby hey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->