clomid club

Hi everyone, wish I could magic up BFPs for every single one of us! Loulou, I am also 9dpo today. When are you going to test? Not sure when to but quite tempted to tomorrow x

Hey ladies, tested this morning and got a very very faint line on a FRER...I am also 9DPO.

Yay Tyson!! Congratulations love! So you weren't imagining the line the other day at all!! Stick around for a bit won't you! xx

Megs- I am not going to test I don't think. If I can resist I am just going to wait for AF- I have no PMA this month at all! Are you going to test?

Sorry about your doctors Rudeollie- that is absolutely rubbish! They are back within two days at the hospital! xxx

Thank you LouLou...will most definitely stick around for a bit. It's still very early and I would like to see a darker line. :hugs:

Thank you LouLou...will most definitely stick around for a bit. It's still very early and I would like to see a darker line. :hugs:

Fab news Tyson! Well done girl! :thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance: Here to a happy healthy pregnancy :hugs:

You're welcome Tyson, always good to hear clomid success! Well I beat the cr@p outta the garden and didnt feel much better for it so bawled my eyes out for a bit and did a cheapo test and nada!!! Not due till Sunday but Im taking it as a done deal. Hey ho, roll on Monday and months 3 of clomid! xxx Loulou your temps looking pretty good to me! xxx

well i spoke too soon this morning just has i got to work this morning started spottin it was brown an watery im not a happy bunny x x

well i spoke too soon this morning just has i got to work this morning started spottin it was brown an watery im not a happy bunny x x

Oh Im sorry Sam - Looks like we're together in the clomid club again next cycle hey??:hugs::hugs:

well i will be here love how long you got to wait x

it could just be too early its not over until af comes so ya not out yet x

Thanks for your confidence Sam but I just dont think anything worked this month. But like you say its not over yet xxx

Congrats Tyson! :flower::happydance::flower:

Got my fingers crossed for you - i'm sure that line will get darker and darker!

Lou, I think I will test tomorrow as I'm feeling all sorts of weird stuff going on - I'm sure it's just Clomid symptoms and because it's my first month on Clomid i've got nothing to base the feelings on. Just encouraging at least that SOMETHING is going on there!

Sam - sorry to hear that. But next month could well be your month! x

Hey ladies how are we all today?

Tryson congrats on the BFP hope the little bean sticks for you.

LouLou i hope this is your month.

Hedge hope you start to feel better soon.

Ladies i have a few questions for you all please help me out lol

I have just got back from having my bloods done today it cd22, 7dpo. When should the results be back. The clinic told me to call them on monday but it might take longer than that for the results?

Also if i dont get bfp on the 14th (AF due the 10th) then im going to do temping, opks and conceive plus.
When should i start temping, CD1? I find it very confusing though so might be on here alot asking alot of questions lol i hope you dont mind.

When do i start the opks? all the way through or just days before ovulation?
And the same for conceive plus is that used every time we BD or just close to ovulation?

Thanks girls

xx

Tyson's lovely news prompted me to test too- BFN as expected!

Vicky - if you can call on monday thats fab. Im due mine tomorrow and its been a whole week! As for temp, start that anytime so you get to know whats your "normal" for you and see how it changes with yr cycle. OPKs I normally start 5 days after my last tablet. But try do them at about 2pm, with not to much fluid in you (so it doesnt get yr wee too watered down!) ANd use the conceive every time you bd! Good luck for everything hun xxx

The woman who takes the blood always says a week to 2 weeks when she's doing it. But my Ob Gyn's secretary gives me the results over the phone after two days xxx

Vickylou, I start my charts from the first day of AF (this is CD1 I think).

This Clomid ovulation calculator might be helpful to tell you when to start doing opks

https://babymed.com/Tools/fertility/clomid/

But I start them when my CM starts building up or I get EWCM. This month I got my first + OPK on the last day of EWCM.

Hope that helps! x

Thanks girls you have helped me out loads. so i could start temping tomorrow. Is fertility friend the best site to use for charting or is there better ones? Thanks again and sorry for all the questions xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->