clomid club

Morning all! Im still waiting and waiting on AF! Honestly I wish provera would work faster sometimes! Cant wait to get back in the game......Im doing grapefruit and green tea too Anna. Cant find any medicine though with Guaifenesin in tho. Can tell the difference from those 2 alone all ready!
Pants day today, one of our ladies died over the weekend. Sure makes me appreciate how good it is to have all you girls. xxx Depression is a horrid thing and it can be so easy for it spiral out of control xxx

Hey Sonya - Took the last tablet on Weds so from previous exp I should come on Thursday this week. Im just getting very impatient! hahaha
All I keep thinking if it works this month its a christmas baby!!!! Can you imagine! xxx

cd3 had my 2nd table this morning and it has slowed my af down and i feel bloated does it do this foe anyone else xx :) xx

Hey ladies how are we all?

Reedsgirl i hope things are ok with you and OH

Sam your levels sound fine to me. Hope all is well

Rude hope you get AF soon so you can start your next cycle

Well ladies started my second round of clomid on friday and im suprised ive had no side affects yet. Last month i was feeling horrible on my 3rd day but nothing so far. Everything is working like clock work at the moment though so fingers crossed ill ovulate at the same time this month as i did last month and catch the little eggy lol.

baby dust to all xx

oooo christmas baby sounds delightful!!! Best pressie ever lol

Caz ~ Clomid made my periods really short, and REALLY light!

Yeah mine are the same! What clomid days are we all on?? Im on 2-6 but trying to work out why some are on different days....

Anyone know why??? xxx

just different doctors preferences apparently. Not supposed to be much difference x

Righty. Its just I read somewhere the later you take it ie days 4-10 makes for bigger eggys. And earlier, like us, makes the eggs. Tried looking online but just get posts from forums so thought it must just be a doc preference thing! xxx

Hi girls
hope everyone is fine, reedsgirl hope you and partner are ok :hugs:

its CD13 for me been getting highs on CBFM for 3 days now, but think its getting confused with the clomid!

have been drinking grapefruit juice every morning in the hope that i might produce some cm, am permanently dry its awful - we can't BD without getting the lube out! its all very romantic! thankfully OH is ok with this.

xx

I'm on CD6 and will be taking the last tablet tonight- but I have had ovarian pains for the last few hours!! They've never begun this early in a cycle before!

its weird stuff this clomid, i've been getting af type pains, but also having ovary type pains on my left side.

Hi guys - a question:howdy:
You feel pains in your ovaries - while taking the pills - not later when you are O'ing? Or both?
Thanks!
CW

I agree with you that those are perfectly fine numbers. It's really funny that there are so many ladies on this website that have routine HCG levels. I have only had one and that was just my doctor giving me the order to confirm if I was pregnant or not. When I asked her at my first appt she said they don't normally ever check HCG levels. So, I couldn't begin to tell you what mine has been or is now.
I am feeling better and would be peachy if I could get past this evening/night sickness that has insisted on staying with me. How are you feeling?
mine have been done as i have had so many losses, this is pregnancy number 22. i have also lost a tube but i was ten weeks when i found out it was in the tube but i had not suffered any pain at all till i was at the hospital and my tube ruptured, it took out a main vein behind and i nearly died but i never felt anything till that day which they say is odd and so they are monitoring me in EPAU same as last time, i am also now back on twice weekly appointments with my Ob/Gyn and scanned weekly, this is due to the history i have especially now with Lilly-Maye being stillborn and also as i have Graves disease and MS.

glad to hear you are feeling better hun, i know its not nice in any case but when you are pregnant it makes for a terrible time.

hi hedge i had atube removed 2003 i had an ectopic i was 6 week i never got any pain at all i had a scan and they seen it x hope i get my bfp this month xx :) xx

Hi guys - a question:howdy:
You feel pains in your ovaries - while taking the pills - not later when you are O'ing? Or both?
Thanks!
CW

My pains and cramps have been different every cycle so far. They are completely random! :wacko:

Hello,
We have been ttc for 2 yrs+7 mnths, I have PCOS and am on cycle day 3 and on my 2nd round of clomid (i take it on days 2-6), I ovulated on my 1st round which is a positive. I have found i suffer headaches, hotflushes and mood swings (severe) from the clomid, it would be really interesting to hear from anyone on a similar journey and about your experiences with clomid.

Baby dust to everyone ttc xxxx

Also a quick question, during the first round of clomid around cycle days 18 -21 I had pains where my ovaries are and wondered if this was when I was ovulating anyone else experienced this?

Hi louis- are you using OPKs to see when you are about to ovulate?? Are you temping?

I have also had the very severe mood swings! I am on the verge of tears/anger all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->