clomid club

I started opks on cd10 line got darker from cd15 right through to cd19 then no 2nd line since, so i think i did. Been temping too which has got higher from cd10 still going up now.

How are you any sickness? x

Your temp continuing to climb sounds very promising honey! Yay! Fingers crossed for you. Y I am so much better and actually feel human again...lol. I am eating everything in sight now. I guess I'm making up for lost time the week I couldn't keep anything down. I told DH that just having "real" food and actually having a coke is like heaven. Hehehe.

Hey Sam how you feeling luv??

I have some bad news. I am done for the month. Tj and I have had a huge fight and I have left for now. The stress of ttc has gotten to us and we can't communicate. Things need to get back to normal before I can even think about trying again. He thinks I obsess about it because I use opks to see when I O and want to bd about those times. Well I have had it and left. I dtd with him even when I am not in the mood. So I guess I will be off here for a bit but I am sure I will want to be on here to check on my girls. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS

Oh honey, I'm sorry. We all know how stressful this TTC thing can get and unfortunately it becomes so robotic with the timed BDing. I know it is really hard to let go of the OPKs, Softcups, etc. but sometimes we just have to get back to basics. I know that many of us don't ovulate so we feel the need to use OPKs but the reality is that if you BD every other day you are as covered as you're gonna get. I think often times our OHs start to feel like they are being used and they don't tend to stress quite as much as us women folk when it comes to TTC. I really hope you and DH can talk this out and come up with a solution that makes both of you happy. Big hugs to you.

Thanks ladies. I would give up the opks if I could get him to bd everyother day. He says I stress him when I ask for that. So I am pretty much at a loss and just need time to regroup.:( I am hoping for the best. I love him tons and tons

Oh Reeds I am so sorry things have gone this way. It is hard on both sides of the coin. Taek some time out and reassess it all hun. Sending you lots of love and hugs ccc

oh Reeds, hunny i am sorry to hear that sending you big hugs and lots of love, i know how stressful TTC can get, i was at the point where every time i rolled over in the night i was taking my temp, my OCD got out of control lol and i didn't even know i was doing it. matt and i have had huge fights about things like both really not wanting to do it, lying there in bed and matt saying "come on then lets get it over with" and me feeling like a prostitute for how much emotion was involved when he said it, it was ov night and we had a huge row, needless to say we didn't get caught that month.
we have had such bad rows but as you said if you are not communicating then it makes it worse, maybe a night apart will do you the world of good, a sigh of relief and some breathing space for both of you. tomorrow you can think more clearly and as i think you are wanting, you can then try talking.
it gets so emotional for us gals and men just don't seem to get that at all, they seem to desensitise to it all after a while, attention span of a flea lol, come on girls you know how they are. things that bother us seem to skim right over the top of their heads. i have learnt in 7 years to try and also desensitise to him when he is being a man and not listening or paying enough attention.
i am sorry i can't offer any real advice sweetie, hope you are ok,xx

Hi. I am new here and need help. Started on Clomid this month on cd 3-7 and it is now cd 22 and no + ovulation results. Dr. did bloodwork and said I did not ovulate yet but suggested I come in for ultrasound. Anyone know why? I go in on Monday but it is making for a LONG weekend.

The ultrasound will check your overies hun to see if your producing good follicles. What does of clomid was you taking? Sometimes it can take time to work, if you dont ovulate then you might need to up your dose.

Hey Sam how you feeling luv??

I have some bad news. I am done for the month. Tj and I have had a huge fight and I have left for now. The stress of ttc has gotten to us and we can't communicate. Things need to get back to normal before I can even think about trying again. He thinks I obsess about it because I use opks to see when I O and want to bd about those times. Well I have had it and left. I dtd with him even when I am not in the mood. So I guess I will be off here for a bit but I am sure I will want to be on here to check on my girls. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS

Awww huni hope your ok. Wish i could offer some advice but i cant sorry. Sending big hugs your way. As sam said the space might do you some good and then you can talk about everything.

Hope you get things sorted darlin

xx

The ultrasound will check your overies hun to see if your producing good follicles. What does of clomid was you taking? Sometimes it can take time to work, if you dont ovulate then you might need to up your dose.

Honestly do not know dose of Clomid. I ovuated fine on my own before so why would I stop after being on clomid?

im on clomid i ovulated on my own but i have only got one tube so my gyn thinks its not getting there so he put me on clomid to produce 2 in stead of one i dont think it stops you ovulating coz im still ovulating i take mine on days 2_6 i am on my 3 round now so i hope i get bfp next xx:)xx

Reedsgirl- I'm so sorry you are falling out! It is all so stressful- I hated this last cycle! Have you made up yet? xxx

Evening all - How are we doing??

Hedge hows things hun??? xxx
Hey hun how are you today? doing ok i hope.
well i had my bloods done this morning and got the results earlier. when i got my first one it was 96, my second one done exactly 48hours later and it is at 293. personally i am happy with it but they still think its too low for 17dpo and started asking me if i was in pain and if i get ill in the night i should go straight in to hospital? so now i am worried hehe.xx

Those bloods sound good to me Sam!
hey sweet how are your feeling? good i hope and keeping well, hope you are feeling better. yeah i did a lot of reading last night probably a very bad idea in hindsight lol but i read that its now what the level is its if they double, so as far as i can make out i am doing ok and can exhale a little!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->