clomid club

I agree with you that those are perfectly fine numbers. It's really funny that there are so many ladies on this website that have routine HCG levels. I have only had one and that was just my doctor giving me the order to confirm if I was pregnant or not. When I asked her at my first appt she said they don't normally ever check HCG levels. So, I couldn't begin to tell you what mine has been or is now.
I am feeling better and would be peachy if I could get past this evening/night sickness that has insisted on staying with me. How are you feeling?

got a lot of hip pain and twinges on my left side.........arrrggghhh so paranoid now lol

I agree with you that those are perfectly fine numbers. It's really funny that there are so many ladies on this website that have routine HCG levels. I have only had one and that was just my doctor giving me the order to confirm if I was pregnant or not. When I asked her at my first appt she said they don't normally ever check HCG levels. So, I couldn't begin to tell you what mine has been or is now.
I am feeling better and would be peachy if I could get past this evening/night sickness that has insisted on staying with me. How are you feeling?
mine have been done as i have had so many losses, this is pregnancy number 22. i have also lost a tube but i was ten weeks when i found out it was in the tube but i had not suffered any pain at all till i was at the hospital and my tube ruptured, it took out a main vein behind and i nearly died but i never felt anything till that day which they say is odd and so they are monitoring me in EPAU same as last time, i am also now back on twice weekly appointments with my Ob/Gyn and scanned weekly, this is due to the history i have especially now with Lilly-Maye being stillborn and also as i have Graves disease and MS.

glad to hear you are feeling better hun, i know its not nice in any case but when you are pregnant it makes for a terrible time.

Hedge so glad to hear those levels. Im pretty sure the docs are justbeen extra cautious given your history!!!! Big sighs of reliefs all round on here I think!

I have got such sore boobs the past few days - Honestly if i knew I didnt ov last month I would think I was preggo! They are as sore as they were last year when I m.c!!! Bummer to be reminded of on mothers day but hey ho! xxx

Hedge so glad to hear those levels. Im pretty sure the docs are justbeen extra cautious given your history!!!! Big sighs of reliefs all round on here I think!

I have got such sore boobs the past few days - Honestly if i knew I didnt ov last month I would think I was preggo! They are as sore as they were last year when I m.c!!! Bummer to be reminded of on mothers day but hey ho! xxx
yeah i know what you mean hun, Mothers day has been hard this year, sending you hugs sweetie,xx

I'm sorry you have been through so much honey. Why can't this baby thing just be easy..? I think your numbers are really good for now. I know how hard it is to just relax and enjoy a pregnancy much less when you've been through so much. Just know I have everything crossed for you to have a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby at the end of this looooong nine months.

I'm sorry you have been through so much honey. Why can't this baby thing just be easy..? I think your numbers are really good for now. I know how hard it is to just relax and enjoy a pregnancy much less when you've been through so much. Just know I have everything crossed for you to have a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby at the end of this looooong nine months.
thanks sweetie, its nice to know i have a good support network with you gals, it helps that i can come here and get reassurance, thanks girls!!xx

Anytime girlie! I think all of us would go a little nutty if not for our support on here and having a place to go and ask all our personal questions and get some good answers and advice. Big hugs to all of the Clomid ladies!

I just wanted to stop in and check on my girls. Thank you so much for all the support. I never thought ttc could put such a wedge between Tj and I. We usually are able to communicate so well but this is one subject that tends to be touchy for both of us. I have to admit every month I am not pregnant I feel like a failure. He doesn't understand that. He just doesn't want me to talk to him about it. How does that work??? Well I am praying that things will be okay by the end of the week..we have a day off together on wednesday I am really hoping we can figure things out.

Sam I love them numbers!! Stick little bean!! Those doctors are crazy. God knows its your time!! Keeping you in my prayers.

NurseKel I am glad you and bump are well.
HOw are the rest of my girls?? And the new ones?

Awwww honey, I am so glad to see you back! I've missed ya. I am fine and have been extremely lazy this weekend. You and TJ just gotta keep trying to support one another and keep talking. You know how men are...they are so stubborn and closed off when it comes to really important things. I don't know TJ of course but it might help to think that maybe he feels the same way. A lot of men start to feel like a failure when their wives can't get pregnant and he may be feeling it is somehow his fault. Hopefully you two can have some quality time on Wednesday and can resolve some things. It's obvious you love him very much and I am sure he loves you just as much cause....you're awesome!!!

Thanks NurseKel! I do love him he is my soulmate. It has been quite the roller coaster weekend...I hate being away from and him. We have texted but haven't really spoken to each other. I am praying and trying to figure out what I need to do to make everything easier on him and I think thats some of the problems cause I tend to hold thing in. And when I did notice that when it came to bd it was more like I chore I went out of my way to entice him and try to make it romantic and believe it or not he told me that made it obvious it to him it was the time and then he felt under pressure. Oh NurseKel I just don't know what to do. I did throw away all my opks, softcups, and the preseed. I am still scared and really hurt, I have done so much for him. for us

You know, it's even tougher when you not only have stubborn males but females like us who bottle things and don't always talk about what we're feeling either. I don't have the answers but I will tell you that my DH and I did really well at not getting too high strung when TTC. I contribute a lot to his laid back, patient personality, but I also made a real effort at making myself talk to him when things were getting overwhelming and too frustrating for me. It was not easy b/c I am not use to sharing those feelings with him. I really feel like you two will come out of this stronger if you both really open up and tell one another your fears, frustrations and feelings.

Thank you. Your help means alot to me. I just hope when we get some time off together we have the courage to really get to the nitty gritty and get all this worked out and if he really doesn't want a baby right now I hope he can be honest with me in that aspect. I love him and I know I need to tell him instead of keeping it inside but in doing that I thought I was relieveing some of the "pressure" on him but I gues not. I am glad I found this site and you wonderful ladies.

You're welcome sweetie. I will keep you in my thoughts and be thinking about you. This forum and the ladies on it are so helpful and supportive. It's always reassuring to know there are other people going through the same things you are. Keep your chin up honey!
Now I better get ready to go to bed. This time change is gonna kick my butt. Grrrr!

Morning everyone. How is everyone this morning?

Reedsgirl I am so sorry about you and TJ- I hope you can make it up real soon xx

Nursekel- it's good to see you are feeling a bit better now! How's the sickness?

Hedge- I am keeping everything crossed for you honey! xx

How is everyone else today? Nothing to report here. On CD6 today so last clomid tablet of the cycle tonight- then the waiting begins...

ah reeds, sorry you and hubby are having a tough time. My DH is a bit like him in that he doesn't want to talk about it ever. I think he thinks he is protecting me in a weird way but it seems like sticking head in sand.... its a perfect example of the whole men from mars, women from venus theories. While we want to talk and be comforted men want to hide away and brood.

Update on me, last day of Clomid today, cd5. And I feel great. Am really pleased as I was a bit worried about side effects. FS appointment is Thursday so will see how we go from there. And meybe next week we'll have our second egg in 11 months :rofl: worth celebrating!

Hey ladies!!! Hows everyone doing??? Babyloulou.. what do you think you'll try differently this month?

I am still sticking with the Softcups- but I am going to try and not use Conceive Plus or Preseed this month. I am trying everything to "create" my own EWCM this month! I'm going to have loads of decaf green tea and water every day, a glass of grapefruit juice and Guaifenesin cough medicine every day. Hoping I can get some myself!

Other than that I am cutting out caffeine- I drank lots of caffeine last cycle and don't want to risk it again! I am hoping to try and make BDing a bit nicer and more relaxed too- it got far too mechanical last month!

What about you? Are you trying anything Sonya? How are you? What's happening with you? xxx

Well Im trying to forget about my cycle lol, its sort of working! Its just the waiting game for now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->