clomid club

hedge witch hope things go well, all u lovely ladies deserve some sticky bfps.
just come off af so hopefully bak to bd every other day, im temping at mo, n remembering to do it aswell which is a bonis as i work nites n always forget, but temp seems a bit all over the place at mo, temp seems rather high for me, iv got 8 weeks til i go to see my fertility speicialst n hopefully get put oin clomid, dh is very supposrtive which is a bonus,
how r all u ladies feeling today, want my bfp sooon xx

hedge witch hope things go well, all u lovely ladies deserve some sticky bfps.
just come off af so hopefully bak to bd every other day, im temping at mo, n remembering to do it aswell which is a bonis as i work nites n always forget, but temp seems a bit all over the place at mo, temp seems rather high for me, iv got 8 weeks til i go to see my fertility speicialst n hopefully get put oin clomid, dh is very supposrtive which is a bonus,
how r all u ladies feeling today, want my bfp sooon xx

hello caz and bob, how long have u been ttc for, grr feels like forever 4 me! xx

weve been tryin since july 2007 so almost 3 years omg, n never even fell preg just hopin a miricle happens, xx

ps how do u get them tickers on the bottom ther?

I've been trying since 2004 keepsmiling- and no pregnancies or anything here either! :-(

well good luck for this month babyloulou, i have pcos i got diagnosed with it at 18, but there is so much than can be done now, im overwight too whih isnt helping, i weight 13, and a half stone, need to be down to 13 by mid may wen i got bak to hospital. so hopefullu i will be, im worried bout goin on clomid if it dnt work, i dnt no wht there is next? has any1 else got pcos xx

Keepsmiling Ive got pcos as well. The only symptom I have of it is no cycle. Without the clomid I'd normally have 1 or 2 periods a year if that, have been known to have none! Clomids our best shot at the moment but DH has issues too which means if this doesnt work then its iui or ivf.... : ( We did fall on last year but m/c. I honestly wouldnt wish that on anyone, even tho I technically was pregnant and experienced the brief happiness. It was heartbreak xxx

no hun i havent got pocs i just have one tube you get the tracker off fitilityfriends xx :) xx

Well we've been told that after Clomid there is only IVF for us. Some people are allowed to try IUI with clomid too before moving on but we can't cos we have found out this year that OH has low motility as well as my PCOS! But the ultimate thing after clomid is IVF.

Well we've been told that after Clomid there is only IVF for us. Some people are allowed to try IUI with clomid too before moving on but we can't cos we have found out this year that OH has low motility as well as my PCOS! But the ultimate thing after clomid is IVF.

Thats pretty much how we stand too Anna for the same thing. I told DH that I wasnt sure I could go through iui cos if it didnt work it'd be another thing that failed. Think I'd rather we opted straight for what the doc said would be our most successful treatment. Its pants isnt it??? xxx

well me n dh still in early days, weve only been to see speciaist once, n he sent me for a hsg straight away which showed clear tubes so now if iv lost a stone by may he wil put me on sum drugs to help me ovlate, cos i relly dnt think i ovulate at all on my own, but ladies there is always hope, been reading old posts and lots of ladies have had bfp so it gives me hope xxx

Hey ladies! Hope all is well for each of you.
Loulou, I read your post earlier and was happy to see that you are doing the Robitussin. I truly think it made a world of difference in my last cycle. I had a definite increase in CM and I think you are correct in your way of thinking that it is more natural than Concieve or Preseed.
Hedge (Sam), keep us posted as soon as you hear something honey.\
Ollie, you need a ticker so I can stalk what day of cycle you're on.....hehehe.

Kellie - Im on the waiting and waiting days of no cycle hahaha! BUT come thursday I should be on Day 1 (I hope!!!) Soooo wish provera worked faster! xxx Hope little Beans behaving this week and not making you poorlys again! xxx

Ollie, my bad honey. I completely forgot about having to wait for the Provera to kick in. Guess we don't need a ticker in the meantime huh..? Duh. I'll just blame that on my being senile and having preggo brain. I am feeling much better and actually went back to work today so I am holding out hope that in another week or two all of my evening/night sickness will pass. Fingers crossed for Thursday and CD 1.

Thanks hun and I'll keep mine crossed the sickness passes soon.
Well I am knackered from my traumatic day so am going to watch some Family Guy in bed and hope for some good ole fashion belly laughs xxx

Morning all! Im still waiting and waiting on AF! Honestly I wish provera would work faster sometimes! Cant wait to get back in the game......Im doing grapefruit and green tea too Anna. Cant find any medicine though with Guaifenesin in tho. Can tell the difference from those 2 alone all ready!
Pants day today, one of our ladies died over the weekend. Sure makes me appreciate how good it is to have all you girls. xxx Depression is a horrid thing and it can be so easy for it spiral out of control xxx
Ollie, hugs sweetheart, it doesn't matter how many times we see death, it never gets easier on the heart.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->