clomid club

Hi all!:flower:

I have been on clomid many times off and on, with no luck!!! Ive been moved up and down on dosages. I think I am going to do Femara this month. Anyone ever use that and have luck with it? I think the clomid is making my CM too thick.

GL to all!:hugs:

had any1 with a bmi over 30 been put on clomid?? xx im 31 at mo lol xx

Morning ladies. Anyone heard from Sam(Hedge)?? Was wondering how things were...
Tysonnme how is the bump growing dear??

I am actually for a change in the past 7 months feeling really relaxed and back to enjoying the little things. Clomid is evil!! LOL but it works for many. I hope to see several BFP on here this month

woop woop Dragon thats great!!! Your oh must be feeling real good right now!! When are you starting you clomid tabs?

Rudeolie, have spoken to ur dr about why you havent gotten af yet???

Hi Sonya - No I'll give it til after the weekend if she doesnt arrive by then I'll call the docs......Im sure she's just playing silly beggars with me.

I'd like to prophesis we all get our BFP this month! Can you imagine! :happydance:

Ollie the witch still hasn't shown? I think in a earlier post you had said today?? RIght?

It was meant to be today Reeds but shes not here as yet - Im looking into how long provera can take to work. I took the last tablet last Weds and normally a week later -she's here. Its been the same the last four times Ive had to use provera but nothing as yet this time round. Got all the symptoms but she not here yet! Very odd!!!

I wish - I didnt ov last month according to my bloods...... Gonna google it now and see. It's probably a dodgy batch of tablets! Hahaha I'd sue the docs if that was the case - I want my cycle to start NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha! xxx

LOL. HOw often do we say that?? I am with you on that though. I am ready for a new cycle as well....next month has to be better!!:)

Haha I know I know! I kinda said it then with my FX that I was hahaha! Well just looked it up and some other forums have woman saying it took the upto 18 after the last tablet (OMG!!! I cant wait that long!) And then someone posted a link to a pharmacuetical company that said it should come between 3 and 7 days after the last one...... So god knows whats going on! Its gonna have to be a wait and see I think. POO! xxx
Heres to a successful next month Reeds xxx

Hmmm anyone else getting notifications from posts they've already read????? Ive had about 6 now! Very strange!

I wish - I didnt ov last month according to my bloods...... Gonna google it now and see. It's probably a dodgy batch of tablets! Hahaha I'd sue the docs if that was the case - I want my cycle to start NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha! xxx

I once took provera, and my cycle didnt start. What my DR did was have me wait a week and then I had to take 10 more provera tablets!!! It sucked! I hoped this isnt the case this time. I am on day 6 of provera and hoping my cycle comes shortly thereafter!

Oh my goodness Mrskcbrown! I really hope thats not the case for us this time round! That would be a nightmare! So your on the waiting to cycle track too??? It sucks all this waiting....And then when it works we have to wait another 9 months! Jeepers! xxx

Hi ladies!! I'm going to be new to Clomid very soon i have been sent to the fertility clinic today so i'm really excited.Just waiting for an appointment now!!

I just want to ask a few questions really so here goes for my list i hope someone can help me.

What does Clomid Do?
Is it in tablet form?
How often do you take?
How long for?

these are just a few i can think of !!

I hope you can help me
xx

Hi ladies!! I'm going to be new to Clomid very soon i have been sent to the fertility clinic today so i'm really excited.Just waiting for an appointment now!!

I just want to ask a few questions really so here goes for my list i hope someone can help me.

What does Clomid Do?help you to ovulate and/or produce more eggs per month.
Is it in tablet form?yes tablet form
How often do you take?it depends. Usually 5 days and on days 3-7 or 5-9 depending on what the DR has you do.
How long for?Some DRs say no longer than 6 months, some no longer than 3 months. some until you get your BFP. It just depends on your DR. Also sometimes you ovulate a bit sooner or later on clomid as well as it makes your CM thick and you may have to combat this with taking guanefisin during your cycle.

GL to you!:happydance:

these are just a few i can think of !!

I hope you can help me
xx

Look above!

Hi Becciboo and welcome to the clomid family! When is your appointment hun??

i'm just waiting for my appointment to be done. I'm really excited. How long have some of you been on clomid? also how long did it take you to get a :bfp: ?? xx

Ive been on it since Jan - Which equates to: Ov'd in Jan but no BFP. LOADS of symptoms and ov pains in Feb but didnt ov, and now stuck waiting on provera to start my cycle again (which should have been today but ..... nada!) Clomid is great when it works but causes so many side effect similar to been preggo its untrue! So you've got to try stay really grounded until you see the BFP!
Some people fall on their first go of it and some can be on it for 6 months with nothing. Just like with everything in life we're all different! A few of us have it bad on both side tho with hubbys having issues too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->