clomid club

i had clomid in 2005 my gny put me on it for 2 month and i got cort but the sack was there but it never happend and i got sen to another gyn and i had a lap coz he thorghut my tube was blockd but it wasnt so he has put me on it for 6 month i have just finished my 3rd month i have 3 more month left so i hope i get a bfp this month i take mine in a morning has soon as i get up i take it same time all the time i have only got one tube coz i had an ectopic in 2003 xx :) xx

How is everyone today- sorry not had chance to be on today until now!

Hope your AF arrives soon Rudeollie- it took me about 8 days after the Provera I think xx

I haven't heard from Hedge either- hope she's OK!!

All the veterans on here- has anyone heard from xkissyx yet?

Welcome to the newbies! xx

Nope not heard from either of them Lou! Im hoping Hedge has started with lots of sickness so we know its a strong bean causing mischief! And havent heard anything from anyone about xkissyx!
Busy day at school? Hows the mood been today? xxx

Hello Ladies!! Hope you are all well!
Havnt been around much this week so have just been trying to catch up on everyones posts and you have all been very busy!
Have had a bit of a rollercoaster week not helped by stress at work.
Been feeling really moody. My Boobs are Killing today!!! Feel so heavy and sore its unbelievable.
Having bloods on Monday to check progesterone so fingers crossed that all is good! Think i ovulated but not entirely sure!
Hows everyone else getting on?
xxxxx

I have a question for you girls. I have taken clomid for the last two cycles, but I am thinking about taking a month off next month. Do you think it would mess anything up if I skipped a month? I think that I ovulate even without the clomid.

No hun its quite common to do that. I was going to do that this month but nature did it for me by not letting me ov! Hahaha! Its been that long since I took clomid now I feel very relaxed about this cycle! xxx Besides you might not need a month off if you get a BFP in a few days xxx FX!

Hey reedsgirl, everything is fine on my end.I'm glad you're feeling more relaxed!

Rudeollie, I've read that it is still possible to get pregnant on Provera becasue it doesn't stop you from ovulating it only raises your progesterone as if you had ovulated. Then when your progeterone levels drop, that causes your uterine lining to be shed.

Sam, I hope you and bean are okay!

Fx for everyone this month! :dust:

Thanks Tyson - If I havent come on by Sunday then I'll maybe test! Nail biting stuff hahaha!
How the butterball doing? xxx Still beating Paris Hilton on the brain cells hehehe!

LoL butterball is doing fine...getting ansy about my upcoming appointment...just counting down the days!

Oh I bet you are....How exciting, I cant wait to join you on the countdown! Well Ive just watched my weekly dose of Bones so am off to sleep soon! Cant do these late nights anymore! Old age is a bitch hahaha xxx Or is it all this ttc???? xxx

Afternoon Ladies,

Just a quick question:dohh:, I've been on Clomid twice before but got pregnant on the first cycles both times so I can't really remember how it all works. I'm on cycle 2 this time around and I took them from days 4-8. I'm on cd 11 today and have had EWCM amd a pulling pain on my lower left side, does this mean I'm getting ready to O? Because I know cd 11 is a bit early but are there O symptoms a few days before?:help:

Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question but last month it was a bit later in my cycle and I only took 50mg where this month my doc. upped my dosage to 100 mg. Thanks for any help you can give.

BBDreams: I think I'm going to take a break after my 3rd cycle, I asked my doc about this and he said I should still O for a few cycles after I stop taking them anyway. I think I might take just the one month off though and then try again for another three months if I haven't gotten my :bfp: . Good Luck to you!!

:dust:

i think everyone responds differently, but this month i had twinges on my left side quite early in my cycle, might have been CD11 or 12, and i ovulated on CD15, this is my 2nd cycle of clomid, and don't remember feeling any sort of ov pain on my last cycle.

my experience of clomid is a bit different this month last month i didn't ov til cd20, so i'm 5 days earlier this month, and have had some good cm this month, think this is because i've been having grapefruit juice every morning, i upped my dose of EPO and took 1000mg every day, and i started a different multi vitamin, the pregnacare conceive plus (or something like that), so am thinking its maybe a combination of all of these things, gonna do the same next month though cos DTD was so much easier! lol

xx

good morning clomid clubbers well this month on clomid is alot different from last not had much pain at all not many side effects either i have been doing opk an just keep getting a bfn i ucsually o on day 14 has i do o on my own an i would normally feel a bit tender by now an im feeling nothing so im slightly confused an please could someone look at my chart cos i ant got a clue has its my first month charting hope everyone is feeling ok sending lots of pma an babydust x x

Good morning ladies!!

Caz & Bob ~ What I meant was, you asked if anyone is testing on the 26th so I answered that I am, then I asked if you had a prophecy for a bfp for the 26th lol

Rudeolie ~ When are you getting in to ur dr? You should talk to them about what to do.

Loulou ~ I havent heard from Kissy either, hopefully shes pregnant!!!

hi everyone - I'd say good afternoon but it's quite foul here!

quick (daft) question. I am CD9 right now, took clomid CD1-5, not ovulated since December. Now DH is away on a course next week on CD14, 15 and 16.... Am I totally buggered? Or is it likely to take longer. I know it's different for everyone and I think really I am looking for someone to say don't worry it will be ages, just to stop me panicking :rofl:

I'd like to think so too Sonya but I think she would have stayed here and told us if that was the case! She was devastated when she didn't ovulate the first month and she didn't get a positive opk the second cycle either. It seems strange that she disappeared the same day she was due to get her 21 day test results unless it was bad news! I hope she's ok :-/

Good morning ladies!!

Caz & Bob ~ What I meant was, you asked if anyone is testing on the 26th so I answered that I am, then I asked if you had a prophecy for a bfp for the 26th lol

Rudeolie ~ When are you getting in to ur dr? You should talk to them about what to do.

Loulou ~ I havent heard from Kissy either, hopefully shes pregnant!!!

i hope to get a bfp this month i do predicked it is going to happen xxx :) xxx

Dragonmummy- I ovulated on CD14 on the first clomid round- and then CD18 on my second. So it is completely random I think- so you might not miss it xx

Crystal443- yes I get symptoms all the way through the cycle on Clomid so I would just take your OPKs as the sign and not any twinges or pains you get xx

Samfitz- your chart looked nice and steady until the huge dip you are having at the moment!! It is hard to tell before it has detected ovulation or given you a coverline, but some women have a huge dip just before and as they ovulate. It looks to be like you are (or are about to be) mid-ovulation!??!! Only way to confirm it by your temps though is to see if they shoot back up in the next few days. Are you using OPKs to detect ovulation too??? xxx

Mrssunshine- I am using grapefruit juice (and the cough medicine stuff) this month for my CM too- I hope it works on my CM like it has on yours! Sticky dust for your BFP!! xxx

Caz and Bob- good luck for this month hun xxx

Sonya- how are you feeling?

How is everyone else today? xxx

Im sooo tired today. I think its boredom from waiting on AF! Thought she was here earlier on but then its gone again. Who knows whats going on inside my body!

How are you Louise?? I keep running out of grapefruit juice so think Im gonna start doing my own in the juicer! And I cant find the medicine anywhere over here. xxx

Did you have spotting do you mean?? The medicine is sold in Boots. It's Boots own brand chesty cough medicine- the only ingredient is Guaifenesin- it's a generic version of Robitussin (which is mainly sold in America) - both Tescos and Sainburys do a version of it too. Any is fine as long as Guaifenesin is the only listed "active" ingredient xx

I am thoroughly confused- I've been having ovulation type pains for the last few days - just put them down to clomid as it's so early (CD10) - but then my temps have started creeping up the last couple of days! If they go up again I think it is going to say I've ovulated on CD8!!?? Hmmmm..... we'll see..... Click on my ticker if you want to see my chart xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->