clomid club

Sorry about your horrible experience Sam. Have my fingers crossed that everything will be good for you.

Rudeollie, when I was on Provera I had a couple of days of really light spotting before it got going properly x x x

hope everything is OK hedge i got a digital thermometer today not sure when to do it and what has the temp got to be for ovulation xxx :) xxx

:hugs: Sam I'm sorry you had such a rough time at your appointment!

caz & bob, FF has some charting lessons you can look at to get your started on temping. You want to take your temp at the same time every morning, before you get out of bed and as soon as you wake up (best to have the thermometer on your bedside table). You'll need to take it after a solid block of sleep (3 hours). Every woman is different so your pre-OV temps will be completely different than the next woman's. Good luck!

hello hedgewitch, noce to hear from u, god thth woman sounds horrid, hope u get ur normal scan lady bak next time!! good luck, iv got EVERYTHING crossed 4 uX

i did my temp today and it went up from 35,5 to 36.2???
is this cos im on nites n temping at 4.00pm wen i get up rather than temping at 8 as i mormally do?? xx

It will be different at different times of the day keepsmiling. There are advice sections about people who work shifts while temping on Fertility Friend. Try on there and it will give you advice xx

Ahem - cd 10, EWCM and this...

[IMG]https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/DSC00293-1.jpg[/IMG]

I reckon that's a positive.... what do you think? Serves me right for not using smiley ones...

That def looks positve to me dragon! Get bding! hahaha!

Megs - Thanks for the advice on the Provera........But Ive had nothing at all today, and Ive checked about a million times! I reeeeeeeeeally hope I dont have to get provera again.

Has anyone else had provera not work??? Its always been fine for me before.

Lou - Hows things for you today hun?? xxx

That is a definite positive dragonmummy- you should be ovulating in the next 36 hours- get BDing!!!

Rudeollie- how many days is it since you stopped taking it? I'm going to look at my old charts for you in a minute and see exactly how long it was for me.

I am still very confused. Temp is up- but I have been having very disturbed sleep- to the point that I have not even included todays temp on my chart. The ovulation pains have completely stopped and OPKs are faint. I just need to see what my temps do I guess!!

looks pos to me too dragonmummy,good luck this month, hope its the month u get ur bfp xx

I took my last tablet on the 10th so its been 10 days now. I really hope I didnt have duff tablets! I even bought the medicine today so I was all ready for month! Argh!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for helping me out hun xxx
God I hate temping on the tablets- Its horrid sleep isnt it? I ALWAYS wake up at about 5 so have to take temps then. It was much easier when I wasnt on them, even though I wasnt ov'ing hahaha!

I think it takes about 2 weeks to work - thats what FS said to me....

Right- I've just looked. When I took Norethisterone before the first cycle of clomid (Norethisterone is another alternative to Provera) I started spotting on the 6th day after the last tablet and AF started on the 7th day after. When I took Provera a couple of months before that so I could plan an HSG I came on AF 9 days after the last tablet.

They say up to 10 days. Maybe you'll come on tonight or tomorrow maybe?? Especially as you've had spotting!! If you haven't come on by MOnday then I would ring the doctors xxx

...and yes I agree on the sleep thing! It's hell!!

Right- I've just looked. When I took Norethisterone before the first cycle of clomid (Norethisterone is another alternative to Provera) I started spotting on the 6th day after the last tablet and AF started on the 7th day after. When I took Provera a couple of months before that so I could plan an HSG I came on AF 9 days after the last tablet.

They say up to 10 days. Maybe you'll come on tonight or tomorrow maybe?? Especially as you've had spotting!! If you haven't come on by MOnday then I would ring the doctors xxx

...and yes I agree on the sleep thing! It's hell!!

Thanks hun, what would I do without you hey??? :hugs:

Well I have my MIL and FIL coming round for tea tonight but I want to go out, so am trying to tempt DH with a frankie & bennys burger hmmmm it might work! :haha:

At least if they're round I wont be running to check if ive come on every 30mins! Downside I cant keep up like I normally do on here :cry: xxx

It seems quite quiet on here today- hopefully there won't be TOO many pages for you to catch up on!! :)

Enjoy your Frankie and Bennys xxx

Good thanks Lou - bit queasy but fine. Had my first midwife app already, she reckons I'm around 6 weeks although I think I'm around 5... still, if it means I get my scan earlier it's fine by me! Good luck this month - keep doing those OPKs!

Dragonmummy, I never got as good an opk as that - def positive so tonight could be the night!!! x

Dragonmummy, I never got as good an opk as that - def positive so tonight could be the night!!! x

I was suspicious as Superdrug ones have been optimistic for me before, but no doubt now...

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/DSC00295.jpg

:wohoo:

My second egg since TTC, only 10 days after starting clomid....

good evening girls well i think i have buggered my temp chart up had a few too many last night an my temp has shot up just done a opk an the pink line is there but faint so think its a negative hope everyone is ok im getting slight left ovary pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->