clomid club

pmsl - the boy is still awake. Wrong on too many levels. We must wait....

heres my opk test i did today at 2 pm

Attachments

• Photo-0019.jpg
    Photo-0019.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
Well girls in the last hour I have developed severe ovarian pain in both sides. Had pain in left first- it has now moved to both and is killing my hips- it's hurting all the way down to my knees!! OPKs still negative at the moment though!

Well you've only cd 8 caz, plenty of time for that bad boy to develop!

Caz- that line looks like the start of your positive- keep peeing on them love! xx

Looks like you're BDing tonight Dragonmummy! Get ya little un in bed! (by little un I mean your son and not OH!:blush:) then get to it! :thumbup:

I know! I genuinely can't believe it. It's been so bloody long with just nothing. Then 5 days after I finish the clomid, there it is! Am almost emotional with relief and joy.....

I felt like that too when my first cycle made me ovulate!! I had never ovulated by myself - not once! So I was so glad it worked! Yay!! Here's to some more BFPs this month!! xxx

Not sure I ever have (except pre depo/weight gain, before I was trying) except for the secret one that crept out and became my little boy, plus one I managed to squeeze out on Metformin (although poor temps made me think it was a rubbish one.... )

Our stats are quite similar - me and DH are both just turning 30. I have PCOS and he has morphology issues. As much as it is pants for others to be feeling this crap, it is nice to know there's others in the same boat! xx

have just noticed that guaifenesin is in Tixylix.... shall take me some of that to be sure....

And you make me feel more hopeful Dragonmummy as you've managed to conceive once already!! Gives me hope!! As for Tixylix- make sure it is the one where Guaifenesin is the only active ingredient. The other active ingredients in some cough medicines can actually dry CM out! As long as it's the only active one you are fine though! xxx

Oh balls Lou - I think the medicine i got had another thing in it - Lyne y something.......It had the same dose of Guafesin as the boots one did......

I totally agree about Dragon Mommy....PLenty of hope from the successful clomid mums. I just tested to be 100% certain my last AF from provera wasnt delayed from a bfp....It wasnt..........Rubbish! xxx

Awww- BFNs are a pile of shit!!! :hugs:

Other ingredients in the medicine are fine as long as the only ACTIVE ingredient is Guaifenesin. Mine has loads of other ingredients too. You just need to check what is says about active ones xxx

P.S:- I'm gonna add you to my "bump buddies" siggy- hopefully it will bring us both good luck!!

Thank looby! It only have that as active so Im ok....So long as I get AF soon. Otherwise its another 2weeks waiting for more tablets to work...Boo!
I only tested to be totally sure as I didnt want to take any chances you know. Still sucks for a bfn! xxx

Thansk lou. I'll do the same but in the morning I am sooo sleepy now. Another reason I thought the bfn was MAYBE a bfp. Oh well, I hope our new sigs bring us both lots and lots of luck xxx

Het ladies hopw your all doing well and the clomid is giving you horrible side affects.

Im worrying cause i have none and havent for 2 days now. I had really bad cramps on thursday could hardly walk so im thinking i may of ovulated. But surely it would be too soon. God only nos, i feel so rubbish at the moment thinking about giving up cause it just to much stress.
Sounds bad im starting to hate people that are pregnant, i just want it to be my turn but i doubt it will ever happen.

Sorry girls

I wont be around for a few days now as i need a break from baby talk lol. My OH keeps going mad and cant perform properly cause its too much pressure having sex to a clock.... Grrrrr why does it have to be so hard.

sorry again

xx

Aww- sorry you feel so bad Vickylou :hugs: We all feel the same (well I know I do at least!) - I am really struggling with the BDing and all the stress! I am also really confused this month- my temps are confusing me, my ov pains are messing me around! I have no idea what is going off! Don't go- stay here- we are all here to talk to and sound off to! :thumbup: Hope you feel better in the morning xxx :hugs:

Hey girls. I really have to stop staying away so long I have sssooo much reading to catch up with.
How are you tonight Lou??
Rudeollie any sign of AF??

Still no sign of xKissyx?? I really hope she is okay. I seen those last test she posted and looked like a BFP to me...so hopefully all is well for you.

I am still nonstresed this month and actually dh and I have discussed me quiting my job. I am going to wait to see what happens at the FS in April and I really hope that I will be able to stay home full time!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->