clomid club

Hi all - Well FINALLY the sites back up hey? What a pain that was!
Louise - My medicine says it has glycerine and treacle in it thats live too????? I take it this is a no no to take?? Even tho I never knew they were live!
Well GREAT news here - AF arrived this morning so huge sigh of relief all round. Bad news is its the worst I have ever had (okay okay I know I havent had many due to the pcos hahaha) Feeling v sorry for myself hahaha!

Vickylou - bigs hugs hun xxx I know what you feel like cos thats how I felt last month but like Lou says stick around cos the support from the girls REALLY sorted me out......
And the break cos I didnt ov was def natures way of telling me to chill out about it all cos now Im about to start cycle 3 I feel ready for everything! xxx

well i have no clue whats happening with me this month i always ovulate day 14 an my chart is all over the place an i poas yesterday an it was only really faint keep getting o pains but been having them on an off for a week my head is a mess an im not getting my 21 day bloods done this month so i will still be no wiser when af comes x

thanks Lou/Ollie - Harry was conceived naturally but took 3 years. We were ntnp and didn't really give it all too much thought, but now we know about the pcos it all makes more sense!

Another smiley today, PLUS my CBFM has given me it's first EVER peak! EVER! Am SOOOO chuffed!

Yay dragon! Well done you! Hopefully you have beginners clomid luck chick xxx

oooh that would be marvellous wouldn't it? cant believe it's worked so quickly after so many months of nothing!

Sam - Just keep on with the testing Im sure you'll get a postive opk soon. Clomid messes with your ov big time so it could be later this month. xxx

Lou - Hope your ok my love. Havent seen you around today and know things were a bit tough the past few days. Hugs for you xxx Hope your back on soon I need medicine help!!!

Meg hun.....What time of day did you take your tablets??? Hope lil one is treating you well xxx

well just done another opk an both lines are the same so think i just got my positive x

when do you start back on your next round of clomid rudeollie x

Tooooooooomorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Yipeeee!!!!!! Hahaha
I will get my bfp this month i tell you I will! xxxx

oh bless loving the pma well i havent really had many side effects at all this month so not sure if its a good thing or not x

Took tablets in the morning, around 8 or 9 (and took them cd 2-6 - I had spotting for a couple of days before I came on properly but because i'd not had a period for so long I thought that would be as good as it got and started on 2nd day of spotting, then got AF properly day after, so I was worried I started taking it too soon - but it worked!). Got my fingers firmly crossed for you all - if my stubborn ovaries can do it yours can too! x

Im all about the pma this month sam hahaha! Hey I know looooads who have been on here who've had very few s/effects and then got the BFP! If you have a line you can catch that egg.........Now get DH to bed missy! hahaha xxx

Took tablets in the morning, around 8 or 9 (and took them cd 2-6 - I had spotting for a couple of days before I came on properly but because i'd not had a period for so long I thought that would be as good as it got and started on 2nd day of spotting, then got AF properly day after, so I was worried I started taking it too soon - but it worked!). Got my fingers firmly crossed for you all - if my stubborn ovaries can do it yours can too! x

Thanks Megs :hugs::hugs:

Hello Lovely ladys

My AF as started at long last after having random periods since loosing my daughter in October 09. My cycles run 28 days then 38 days 28 days and so on ,my last cycle lasted 38 days so hoping this month will be a 28 day short cycle. I have also been diagnoised with PCOS since loosing Lillie my angel daughter. Anyway after loosing 3 stone I was prescribed Clomid last month ,50 mg to be taken cd 2 to cd 6 with folicle tracking cd11 "29th March all booked in".
I am currently on day 3 of taking Clomid and feel no different,no side effects nothing so now i am worried that it isnt having an effect :( has anyone else had no feeling of being on clomid and has anyone read anything about this? i.e have women got there bfp with having no side effects??????

Is anyone else on their first round of Clomid?

Oh forgot to mension I also have the added problem of having a hubby to be with Low spem motility................I thinking everything is against us arghhhhhhh

Whats folicle tracking like? do they show you the folicles on the screen?

Hugs
Nat x

Nat welcome hunni! And join my ship along with Lou (she'll be along soon) and a few others for pcos/clomid and DH's with sperm issues! Mine has bad morph but we did get our BFP last year but then I had a mc....

As for the clomid, do not worry about no s/effects hun. Some months you get them some you dont. For me when I dont get many then I ov and when I get loooads I dont hahaha so go figure that! hahaha!

I am soo sorry about all your angels. Its so hard but we will get our turns again xxx

Nat welcome hunni! And join my ship along with Lou (she'll be along soon) and a few others for pcos/clomid and DH's with sperm issues! Mine has bad morph but we did get our BFP last year but then I had a mc....

As for the clomid, do not worry about no s/effects hun. Some months you get them some you dont. For me when I dont get many then I ov and when I get loooads I dont hahaha so go figure that! hahaha!

I am soo sorry about all your angels. Its so hard but we will get our turns again xxx

Awww Thanks hun, I hope we all get our bfp very very soon hun.
How long have you been on Clomid for and have you had folicle trackin too?
Sorry for all the questions ,its so nice to be able to discuss all these issues with people that are also living through it all.

so sorry to hear of your Angel hun,was it a early MC hun? sorry hope you dont mind me asking hun.xx

Is morph problems all about the shape of the sperm? My OH issues is Motility which I believe is that they are lazy buggers and dont wanna swim to where they should be lol...........

Makes you wonder how many obsticles do we all have to go through arghhh

What CD you on at the mo hun?

Hugs
Nat xx

No I dont mind at all hun, its why we're all on here after all xxx It was early about 6 weeks, still once you see the 2 lines its there isnt it???
Im not having any tracking yet but should do soon (month 5 i hope) Im on this for 6 months and then I can continue if needs be but after that its iui (i hope it doesnt come to that tho)
Yep morph is just that, his boys swim ok but are...shall I say a bit deformed and such hahaha!
Its day one for me, clomid start tomorrow and i cant wait! Side effects and all - BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!! Hahaha

Evening girls! I have only just been able to get back on- was still saying site maintanence to me all afternoon! And yet I see you were all on here so not sure why it was saying that to me! :shrug:

Rudeollie- yay for the AF!! (never thought I'd say that on here! :winkwink:) - you can get going with those tablets tomorrow then! :happydance: I don't think glycerine and treacle should be a problem!! It is ACTIVE ingredients you are looking at! What does it say is active?

natp18- Hi- how are you? :flower: I have PCOS and an OH with low motility and morphology too! Here's to all our BFPs :flower: We don't get follicle tracking here so can't help with that question- I know quite a few girls do though so hopefully someone will answer that for you!

Samfitz- I would think having no side effects is very lucky- and doesn't seem to effect the number of BFPs one way or the other- so I think you're just lucky! :thumbup:

How are you Megs? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->