clomid club

hiya girls just wondering what do i put for my cm in the fitility friends when i feel its like lotion xx :) xx

Hi, Nat - I thought I was having toothache symptoms on the Clomid but turned out to be unrelated, so I had no symptoms and got a BFP.

Loulou and rudollie, sorry not sent those OPKs of yet - will do today! x

Thanks Hun and big congrats hun x

What cycle did you fall with on Clomid and was you on 50 mg?

hugs
nat x

natp18- no he didn't give a percentage but said it was possible. He is referring us for ICSI if we don't get a BFP on the Clomid (ICSI is IVF but where they play around with the man's sperm too and inject it straight into the egg). One helpful thing is spinach- if you can get that in his diet it is packed with vitamins and minerals. I started putting it raw in sandwiches instead of lettuce- and using it in salads the same way- OH never even noticed. Do you know what your OH's numbers were?

How are you today Sonya? My freaky high-ish temps went today and I got a normal low pre-ov temp this morning- so I am just hoping I am gearing up to ov now! What's happening with you??

Thanks Meg- I am waiting eagerly on the "magic sticks"!! xxx

Rudeollie- when you start POAS remember you have to wait about 4 days after your last tablet before you start- as Clomid can cause false positives on the OPKs.

Loulou - I promise I wont poas stick until at least a week on Weds xxx I just like doing them hahaha And I do the same with my DH sarnies - plenty of spinach. He also does a mean spinach chicken pasta yummy xxxx

Well big bummer of a 1st clomid day - Just heard of a friend who m/c at the weekend and also someone I dont know too well at work who has had one! So ive been in tears for the past hour!

Im looking forward to the magic meg sticks too. XXX

No problemo Caz

Lou ~ I feel like shite :p Got a bad sore throat, feel like i got a head cold, heartburn feel like got a tummy bug... going to take my temp later today cuz i feel like im cooking a fever. my boobs feel warm odd? cp is SOOOO high and soft and cramps are nowhere in sight now. all weekend my legs have been cramping, believe it or not my BUTT cramped LOL...

Nat, got pregnant on first round of Clomid and yes it was 50 mg x

Hi ladies!! Well today is looking like its going to be a brilliant one!! I phones the hospital to see when my appointment will be and they said when they get the letter from my GP i might be able to go in on Saturday :D:D:D i'm so excited!!! Everything seems to be going our way at the moment. I starting my own business (Jamie Oliver at Home Partys) also we are hoping to move to a bigger house. But the big thing is getting this appointment it means we have got the ball rolling :D :happydance: xx

Fab news Becci! Well done you xxx I'm liking the sound of the at home partys!xxx

Where abouts do you live?? i could send u a book if u like?? i know i'm soo excited phoning them back around 2pm to get the appointment ekkkkk ahhhhhhhhh smiles all round i think :D:D if i get it for this saturday i think a dinner out is in order :D:D:D

Woo hoo roll on....Oooh err well now! Let us know what they say. And yes definatley a dinner out!!! xxx

That's brill news Bec!! And those parties sound great!!

Sonya- you're au naturel this month aren't you!! so it can't be Clomid s/e!! That is sooooooooo exciting!

Lou - DH just emailed me - He got the cough syrup!!!!! Yay!!!!!! xxx Any ov pains yet????

No not at all- but I have slight twinges in my nipples - this happened just before I got my positive OPK last time- so hopefully it will happen soon!

Yay for your OH!! Your ready to roll now! :happydance:

Hey Samfitz what time are you doing the opks? And what day of your cycle and how many days afte your last clomid pill??

The best time to get a accurate reading on your opks is between 2pm and 8pm and with not much to drink within the 4 hours prior to that. Good luck

Hey Samfitz what time are you doing the opks? And what day of your cycle and how many days afte your last clomid pill??

The best time to get a accurate reading on your opks is between 2pm and 8pm and with not much to drink within the 4 hours prior to that. Good luck

i did an opk at about 3pm yesterday an again at 8 an they were both positive an i also did one this morning an that was also positive my last clomid pill was about 12 days ago thanks for replying x

Was it your fmu? If so that is why you got a positive. We do not get rid of the "extra" lh from our build up over night til about 4 to 6 hours after we have been up. Hang in there and test again later today. Some people do have a longer surge but try not to test with the opk for the surge to later in the day if you can. Hope this will be your last month using them and get a BFP!!:)

Was it your fmu? If so that is why you got a positive. We do not get rid of the "extra" lh from our build up over night til about 4 to 6 hours after we have been up. Hang in there and test again later today. Some people do have a longer surge but try not to test with the opk for the surge to later in the day if you can. Hope this will be your last month using them and get a BFP!!:)

i have just done another opk an it is still positive an i have started with o pain i have taken a pic on my phone but havent got a clue how to put them on here it is all sooooo confusing my chart has got me baffled x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->