clomid club

Same here Rudeollie- although my DH just says he feels "a bit sick"- but it has led to him being firmly parked on the settee all night playing on his new iphone!! :)

What are they like hey????? Well make sure yours if ready for action Lou! He has a very important mission soon and he must accept it hehehe!

Nearly bedtime for me again, so tired but think its my subconcious trying to let me get a few hours in before the hot flushes start!!!!! xxx

Hey Vickylou why aren't they giving you scans or your 21day blood?

hey huni cause everything was "perfect" last month i ovulated and everything was fine so they dont think i need any monitoring. Im going to ring my doctor and beg for a blood test just so i can put my mind to rest lol.

Hows you huni? x

Vickylou- I would ask for one if I was you! I would be going up the wall if I didn't have that to reassure me! My doc is asking me to do 21 day tests every cycle of the 6 rounds of clomid.

Rudeollie- I have just started to get some EWCM now when I just checked! (VERY unusual for me- a bit of a rarity!) so will certainly have to perform! :winkwink:

Mrssunshine- I have been having awful moods on Clomid!! Absolutely shocking! Cycle 2 was the worst (so far at least!) - I was horrendous!

i'm on round 2 this month, and i seem much worse this month i think, maybe its cos i was more hopeful on the 1st cycle!

oh no man flu its just the worst!! hope they get over it asap, like you say they have a very important mission!!!

xx

Vicky I am glad all your test are fine but I think they should keep monitoring you. My dc never did me and I found it so frustrating!! I never feel like I knew for sure what was going on.

I am really good this month just waiting for the witch to arrive in about a week so I can start a new cycle. We are redoing our bedroom this week and I am going for a relaxing feel and maybe that will help with bd and will get us a BFP. I am do seaside colors...they are so calming

I know- I am just hoping it doesn't get worse this cycle! My side effects have always been worse after ovulation- so I guess I'll just have to see!! I can't see how they can be worst than how I was last month though! :shrug:

OMG I feel like SHITTTTTT!!!!!! I feel like i got the flu/strep throat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor me lol. Im soo weepy its rediculous, I also had a major fight with OH over NOTHING! He thinks im psycho lolololol... well enough of me, hows everyone else today?? I need to hear that there are still some sane people in the world!

Lou - So did you catch the egg last night then??? Hope you did hun xxx
Sonya - Sorry you feel so poorly today - I hope that the sore throat is because of a nice sticky egg you have inside!!! When are you testing???? xxx
Mrssunshine - Month two is horrid but its will soon pass hun xxx

Nothing from me this morning just a bit tired, tablet 2 down though!!!!

Ah bad luck on the lurgey Sonya - I'm in bed with a bad cold today. Am not particularly ill, I just feel really drained.

Temps went up today - pretty sure I have ovulated now. :D

Ah bad luck on the lurgey Sonya - I'm in bed with a bad cold today. Am not particularly ill, I just feel really drained.

Temps went up today - pretty sure I have ovulated now. :D

Thats great news Dragon!!!! Lets keep them up high hey xxx

Hi everyone- hope everyone is well today! :flower:

Yay for the ovulation Dragonmummy!! :happydance:

Sonya- I am so sorry you feel so bad my love! Poor you! :hugs: Maybe these are BFP symptoms??? :winkwink:

Rudeollie- no I didn't get a positive OPK. Temp still low this morning too. We BD'ed this morning just for good measure- but I don't think Ov is near yet! :growlmad:

Lou, last month I got ewcm for about 5 days, v unusual as never normally get it. We conceived on the last day I had ewcm. So you might have it for a while before you ovulate - fingers crossed! I sent a few tests off yesterday so should be with you soon (same for you Ellen!) - hope they bring you luck x

Aww - thanks Meg- I need the magic tests!! The EWCM was gone the next time I checked- I am thinking it might have been left over "man juice"!! :blush:

Hahaha man juice! LMAO there lou....My boss is looking at me tres funnily! Aww I hope you get a pos soon! xxx

Megs - Thank you so much for the tests....I hope they bring me and Lou the luck you had xxx

hiya girls hope eveyone is fine today felling ill today i have a sore throat had it for 3 days now carnt shack it off done a opk this morning at 10 oclock so getting there i will be ovulating soon its my firtile day 2day so i will be doing lots off bding we have being doing it every day since i came off af so hope this is my month xx :) xx has anyone heard how hedeg is xx :) xx

Hi Ladies!!
Hope everyone is well. Iv been getting cramps today so think :witch: may be coming! BOO!
How is everyone else today.
Im still persuading hubby that I need another Wii and Wii fit!! Will keep working on it! Told him its a need and not a want! hehe

:hug: to everyone xx

:dust::dust:good afternoon ladies had a total shit day at work but on the up side im getting no clomid symptons this month not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing the only slight thing i get is the odd twinge in ovarys but last month it was horrid pains were that bad that i could barely walk so iwas dreading this month temp went up this morning but still no o on ff has yet hope everyone is having a reaonably good day an keeping the pma xx

I have had an awful afternoon at work too Sam! Wish I could just walk out sometimes!:growlmad:

Still no positive opk here either! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->