clomid club

I wish I could help with charts but I do not temp. I stress enough with the opks:). Hang in there some people do get a day or 2 of surges. Bd and cover all your bases. My guess would be that you will O within the next 12-24 hours. Good luck

how you put a pic on is post as normal and press go advanced hun x

I've just looked at your chart Sam- and that is a PERFECT ovulation temp drop. I reckon your temp will be low again tomorrow which will be your day of ovulation and then start moving up again the day after xxx

hey ladies
Sam im not good with charts either but FX!!
How is everyone today?
Im 8DPO now and no signs of anything, not sure what to make of it!
Had my progesterone bloods done this morn so awaiting the results now.
Hope everyone is well

FX for lots of BFPs!!!!

xxxxx

Great stuff Sam FX hun!!!
Well day one of month 3 is almost over and has been ok so far....Ive even just finished a workout on the wii....Gotta love the wi man! Hahaha So 200 calories down and Im starving now hahaha!
Mrs Mab - hope your bloods come back soon and are nice and HIGH! xxx

I've been swimming tonight Rudeollie!! So we've both been good tonight!! :winkwink:

I've been swimming tonight Rudeollie!! So we've both been good tonight!! :winkwink:

Good girl! :thumbup: I'm gonna try do 3 or 4 times a week which I should be ok to do cos it means DH can go on the ps3 so he's happy hahaha The last time I worked out so religiusly was when I got my bfp so Im hoping with a bit of help from the clomid I can get a bean to stick this time!! :happydance:

That's my aim too! Have you got Wii Fit? We've got a Wii and I've been wondering whether to get the Wii Fit- is it worth it??

Hi to all the fabulous Clomid ladies! Just popping in to say hello.
Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to each and every one of you.
To all the preggers....hope all is well and the beans are all sticky sticky!
Reedsgirl, I am so glad you and the DH worked it out but I knew ya'll would. Sometimes we just gotta step back from all this TTC chaos. LOL

Definately....Get wii fit and then buy the EA sports package - It came out last year and has resistance bands and leg strap????? I bought it then and have just got the add on disk. IT IS FAB!You can pick your own routine or follow a pre made one. I love the 6wk challenge, its every other day and well the results are what you make them. I looked fab for my hol last year from it! If i do say so myself Im sure DH would agree heheh xxx

I used to love my Wii fit!!! then my brother borrowed it and broke it!! Since then we sold the wii but am wishing we hadnt! lost loads of weight before our wedding doing it every day!

I just find it really good fun. I hate the thought of going to a gym.....This way I can work out and not care what skinny mcblondie perky boobs thinks of me hahaha!
Get another mrsmab - we can start a wii fit mummies club after our babies have been born wink wink hehehe xxx

Yay Wii Fit Mummies Club!! How lovely does that sound!!! If we all get our BFPs we are definitely starting THAT thread/club!!!

Woohoo I would love to join a Wii fit club if you ladies would have me??! I need to lose some serious weight and will be quitting my job soon so I am sure I will be packin on more pounds!:( HOw is everyone today any symptom spotting going on?

Right well lets get our bfps this month and we can start plannin!

Reeds, when I quite my job I LOST weight. Cos I through myself into bizarre cleaning regimes, burnt the pounds right off hahaha!

MMM I love that. With spring coming maybe that will work for me!!?? I told my dh I really want a Wii fit for a present just because I am so darn cute. hahaha LMAO!!

Hi ladies
hope everyone is well.

i have been using my wii fit the past couple of days, been hula hooping today and a bit of yoga.

am trying not to think about my cd at the moment i pretty much know what day af is due, but i'm just getting too obsessed.

does anyone else have bad mood swings on clomid? i'm constantly feeling fed up and emotional, don't really know how to combat it or whether its just something i'm gonna have to put up with? :shrug:

xxxx

Hi Reedsgirl! Yes I am going to get Wii fit plus so I can join the group too :)

I have started to get AF like cramps in the last couple of hours- which I hope means I will ovulate soon- still haven't had a positive OPK yet- I am now at the peeing on one every couple of hours stage! :)

How are you??

Mrssunshine- I have been having awful moods on Clomid!! Absolutely shocking! Cycle 2 was the worst (so far at least!) - I was horrendous!

Lou lou, peeing every few hours hahaha You nutter! It will come up positive very soon I know it xxx

Mrssunshine - I get what I all the RAGE on them. One min i'm fine then next I want to rip someones head off. DH just laughs at me and my vein that pops outta my head! Hahaha You will get used to them xxx

Uh ohh good job Im not ov'ing - DH has started with man flu! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->