clomid club

i feel the same love my dh keeps telling me to leave but im too independant to rely on him i have no idea what my temp is doing but done opk yesterday an day before an they were positive x x

I think you ovulated yesterday from the look of your chart Sam- exactly as I predicted yesterday! :happydance: I'm so proud of myself! Chart wizard! :happydance:

thankyou hun cos its my first time doing chart so not really sure about them yet an with it not having a coverline makes it even more confusing i got my first positive opk on sunday so that would make it about right when did you o last week x x

fingers crossed Sam and Loulou! Hope you have a better day at work tomorrow!
x

think every day at work is the same for me love purely cos i hate my job xx

thankyou hun cos its my first time doing chart so not really sure about them yet an with it not having a coverline makes it even more confusing i got my first positive opk on sunday so that would make it about right when did you o last week x x

i mean last month ha ha my head has turned to mush x x

In the last hour, iv started getting really bad cramps in my lower right side so I now feel shit and defo think that :witch: is coming! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR
I was feeling really possitive this month but it has totally just gone now

First cycle I ovulated on CD14- last cycle it was CD18. I wish it would hurry up so I can breathe a sigh of relief!

Pregnancy symptoms can feel the same as AF signs mrsmab- so don't give up yet!

you can still get af cramps an have no af it aint over until she shows so try an keep the pma its hard i no in the last week all we seem to do sympton spot xx

First cycle I ovulated on CD14- last cycle it was CD18. I wish it would hurry up so I can breathe a sigh of relief!

im not sure when i o last month i was using cbfm i got highs from day 6 but had no peak but stopped using it has i read that using it an takin clomid just gives a false reading x

Hey girles - Sorry you had bad days Lou and Sam. And sorry you think AF is coming mrsmab but dont give up til she's there......Like the girls said sometimes it isnt her!! xxx FX!

Well day2 down almost and nothing to report - When do you reckon I should book in for my 21 bloods this month?? Day 21 is a saturday so its either the day before I go or the monday after....... I went on day 20 last time and that one sucked! xxx

I pee on so many sticks that I should buy shares in them!!

ha ha i know what you mean i bought 50 ic not got many left its costing a fortune got my softcups an preseed this week not to mention pro creation for dh not used softcups yet well i popped one in other night but got scared an took it out !

Hey girles - Sorry you had bad days Lou and Sam. And sorry you think AF is coming mrsmab but dont give up til she's there......Like the girls said sometimes it isnt her!! xxx FX!

Well day2 down almost and nothing to report - When do you reckon I should book in for my 21 bloods this month?? Day 21 is a saturday so its either the day before I go or the monday after....... I went on day 20 last time and that one sucked! xxx

do it diff this time then go for the monday see what that result throws up x

Yeah think I will do so long as DH can come with me then hahaha Needle wimp!

Sam/Lou - You are in the 2ww now girls! Woo Hoo...Just had myself a little mini celebrate for you!

My doc said do the day after rather than the day before- so I would go for Monday xxx

Will book it in tomorrow....And me and DH are going to have the day off together then too and (apart from bloods) are gonna spend the whole day in BED!!!!!! Whoop!
BUT this all means I have to wait until April the 19th to see if I ov'd....God that such a long time to go!!!!!!!!!! xxx

well if af comes this month i will prob be o in turkey i go on the 16th of april need a break might be just what we need got 2 spare seasts anyone interested !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->