clomid club

LOL ollie I hear that!!!

Loulou, I have never seen a complete positive on opks before, always a tad bit lighter than the control line. Have you tested again?

thanks hun, the only thing i dont get is the sharp jabbing pains im getting in my ovaries?!

hiya girls how are you all today jusy want to ask i only take 400mg of folic acid 1 a day i am just woundering what else can i take coz i have only always taken folic acid xx :) xx

Me too hun, why cant we be the lucky ones who dont even have to try hey??? Just think when the kids have grown up we'll be able to tell them right down to the last second when they were conceived hahaha!

No sonya I've nottested since this morning. The first cycle I only saw a positive because I tested at midnight- it had been lighter before that and was blank by the next morning. So I'm hoping that's what happened this time too! How are you feeling?

Me too Caz, it would be fab!xxx

Lou do you feel like you've ov'd??? Im just curious as what to expect this month pain wise hahaha The first month was a killer! x

No not so far. My boobs have started hurting straight after ov the last two cycle and I have nothing yet! But I have started getting ov pains on my left hand side in the last half an hour or so- so I am hoping it is happening!! I wish I'd seen a positive then I would feel better about it all. I might try and get OH into bed as soon as I get in just incase :)

How are you feeling Rudeollie? Any pains/side effects?? xxx

Somethings going on in here for sure - Its like my ovaries are arguing as to which one it'll be this month.....Keep getting slightly uncomfy twinges but nothing I cant handle.....Its those ov pains Im dreading.....IF i get them this month FX FX FX FX!!!!!!! Hot flushes a plenty so feeling v v tired today cos they kept me up

Hmm yeah Id bed asap just to make sure some of the boys are up there to catch it! Like you say if you just have to blink and you miss that second line dont you?? Its a bugger!

Well we BD'd last night- we are only supposed to do it every other day cos of OH's sperm problems. But I am thinking if I thinking positive and taking this as ov then we should do a bonus BD today too!!

Fingers crossed for your eggy this month xxx

Its one of those things isnt it?? You dont want to burn the sperm supply out but at the same time you kick yourself if you miss it....Why do we have us and hubby problems! Its rubbish!

I know! So unfair! I would have started treatment alot earlier if I'd have known!

Us too........All those years together then waiting til we we're married and for what - to be told after a year of ttc "Sorry youve got problems ....BOTH of you have!" Rubbish! Now we've got age against us and the bloody race is on! Ooooh I get so mad about all the rules! x

Im 29 but DH is 32....SO he's not getting any younger and Id hate for his boys to get worse before we get to IVF stages you know?? I dont know how he'd be over a sperm donor. It just feels like everything takes ages you know.

I wanted one before I turned 30 and one after - My bad for trying to plan hey hahaha

we're the same - I wanted to start trying when H was still a baby (post natal depression, birth issues - desperately wanting another baby) but DH convinced me to wait til we got married last year (fair enough). I was panicking about coming off the pill a month before the wedding in case I had my period on my wedding day - if ONLY I'd known! :rofl:

Same here Dragon! Oh if only we'd known! Hahaha I was thinking of coming off a few months before the big day,you know so my cycle could get into a good rythem.....Hahaha Id still be waiting on it now! Blooming rubbish I tell you! xxx

Hi Ladies!! Hope everyone is well and has had a good day!!
Im so grumpy today! Burst into tears at work - which is really unlike me - and have just been a miserable cow all day! Had a few cramps first thing this morning and have been eating all day, cuz everytime I dont eat or havnt eaten recently feel like im guna puke!!
So annoying.
Sorry for the rant.
DH repeat sperm came back today and like we thought 2 years ago, he still has low motility but the consultant said he isnt overly concerned cuz it only takes 1! LOL! That has made hubby get a big head now cuz he has 39million!!

My friend is taking me out for dinner tonight so hopefully that will cheer me up a bit.

How is everyone else today? Any BFP's or Pos OPK's?

xxxxxxxx

Sorry mab - Im boring at the mo cos only on day5 Boo!!!!!!!!! Hahaha Poor you feeling all emotional...hugs for you xxx Dinner out sounds lurvely!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->