clomid club

I've been spotty since the first clomid cycle- still am too! Yes I tested again and theline has gone again!!!!! I'm so confused this cycle! I hate it! I haven't got the moods, sore boobs or anything either- so maybe it's not worked :-(

:hugs: Aw Lou, I know what you mean. Last month I had loads of symptoms but it hadnt worked and its horrible. We're putting ourselves through so much and when it doesnt work its really disheartening.
BUT there is still time for it to happen..........:thumbup:

good afternoon girls nothing much to report had some slight cramping an cm an my temp has gone right up today so not sure what to make of that hope your all ok x x x

Hi Sam - Temp rise sounds good, fx its keeps up honey and it might be your BFP!!!!
Im just about to have my lovely(!) green tea.....Blurgh! Hahaha

i tried green tea yuck it tastes like earth im a right tea belly but it has to be pg wi 2 sugars an milk im a yorkshire lass x x

Yes it's to help create ewcm. The best one is boots own brand chesty cough- you want the one that has guafinisen as the only active ingredient xxx

Thanks hun I'm going to get some of this tomorrow!!

x x x

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is ok?
Didnt know bout the cough medicine thing! Will have to try that
So, Iv been getting loads of cramps and have had backache all day today but at the minute, no sign of the witch!!
Fingers crossed! But still think she might get me. Maybe the FS got my ovulation day wrong.
Havnt been crying like a wimp all day today so feel a bit better that way! lol!
xxxx

Sam - I think its like seaweed. I let it cool then neck it back without breathing hahaha! Its not a choice thing believe me!

Mrsmabs - Good girl keep up the PMA. Its not over til she arrives and I hope she doesnt. I would like a few BFP's on here this cycle! xxx

SBB - Try get some medicine tomorrow as you should only take it before ov.....I started it yesterday and will take it for a week. Something to do with stopping the egg from sticking in there xxx

Glad you are feeling better Mrsmabs! Still got FX for you!

Thanks Ollie I will just take it before OV, along with the EPO. Doc has also prescribed me that estrogen tablet to take to help with the CM - lol with all these things I should have loads of the stuff!!!

MY boobs hurt and feel bigger (OH isn't complaining!) I guess this is a side effect of the clomid? To be honest compared with the other side effect possibilities it seems great!

x x x

You should take the medicine from 5 days before you think you will ov andcarry on until the day after you do x

evening all - how is everyone?

Have been getting mild AF cramps on and off all day and was sick last night and nearly sick again today. I am absolutely certain that it is the clomid messing with my head, but it is making me hopeful. And i don't want to GET hopeful. I just want to forget about it for another week....

ty hun i thourght it was hope you feel much better tomorrow hun xxx :) xxx

evening all - how is everyone?

Have been getting mild AF cramps on and off all day and was sick last night and nearly sick again today. I am absolutely certain that it is the clomid messing with my head, but it is making me hopeful. And i don't want to GET hopeful. I just want to forget about it for another week....

Hi huni!
I know exactly how you feel! Thats how I have been since I OV'd!
its really hard to forget about it. Try and keep busy if you can!
I have been feeling sick since 10DPO so it cud be a clomid thing.
Hope you get your :bfp: soon!!
xxxx

Mab still got them crossed for you my love xxx

Rhian - hugs darling, wish i could help u more xx What about baby aspirin? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee