clomid club

Mab still got them crossed for you my love xxx

Rhian - hugs darling, wish i could help u more xx What about baby aspirin? xxx

Thanks huni! Still no sign, but still some cramps and feeling really bloated and fat tonight!! I dunt look very attractive today!!

FX for a BFP soon, have been having dreams about 1 every night this week!
Hubby is getting desperate for a LO now! lol!

FX for everyone else!

xxxxx

Hiya gilrs how are you all?

Ive stayed away these last couple of days cause ive been feeling very hopeful and im trying to get it out my head. I dont want to set myself up for a fall. Im 4 dpo today i think so obviously no symptoms as yet. Had a few af like cramps earlier but nothing major.
Trying not to gte my hopes up this month but i dont no if i have another cycle in me....

I just want a little bean now. I keep getting angry thinking when will it be my turn, then in my next thought im excited and thinking this round has worked. Grrrrrr i hate it.

Lou lou i see still no positive for you? sorry chick. I hope it comes soon for you. xx

Ollie whats new with you? any side affects? Close to Ov now? Hope its not too bad when the little eggy is released.

Hope everyone else is good. Hopefully plenty of BFP's this month.

Good luck ladies xx

Hi Vicky - Not much from me, bad nights sleep due to odd right ovary action and this morning I feel sick so think Ive got some silly bug thats been going round! Not happy at all........Just hope its over with for the weekend when Im due to start bd'ing ov'ing and driving myself nuts trying to catch the egg! Hahaha

We all know how you feel too honey xxx Its horrible this ttc....So hard the nearer you get to AF. I have my fingers crossed for you tho xxx

Morning ladies!

Hi VickyLou, sorry you have been feeling a bit crap, I will keep my fingers crossed that we'll be seeing a :bfp: in a few days from you!!

Hi Ollie! I had a crappy nights sleep too....

Just wondering, my doc told me to take my clomid CD5-10 Inclusive, I thought I'd finished last night but today is CD10 so I need to take another one. That's 6 tablets - I thought it was only 5 you were meant to take?? How many do you ladies take?

x x x

5 tablets for me honey, days 2-6......Ive never seen more than that. I may be wrong of course but I'd maybe double check, after some more responses on here of course.
As I said I could be wrong and wouldnt want you calling the doc and getting told off for second guessing him hahaha xxx

Sorry you had a pants night sleep too, but it will be worth it (my mantra at the moment!)

It will be worth it! And when we get our BFPs and have huge bumps, we won't be able to sleep anyway because it'll be too difficult to get comfortable, and then the baby will come, and then there's def no sleep - so all this is just training!! They probably put something in the Clomid to test us and make sure we can handle it!!

I have to nip in to pick up my other prescription, so will see if my doc is there and ask her if she meant for me to take 5 or 6....

Hang on, I've just looked at the box again, it says:
ONE to be taken DAILY for five days from day five to ten inclusive blah blah blah....

So I think it's just 5 and she's worked the days out wrong!!

Thanks hun x x x

Hahahaha SBB that made me chuckle. Testing us.....Well by cirkey I will pass this test so they'd better get ready to give me my BFP! Hahaha

Good that you've got your tablets sorted hun xxx Now youre in the waiting game like me! x

I really want to go home so I can be sick hahaha Feel lousy! BUT I cant as its financial year end and I have got soo much to get sorted out! Poor me xxx

Ah hun I hope you feel better :hugs:

I've got to go out all day now, mostly driving - boring!

x x x

Morning everyone. How is everyone today? I still have no positive OPK- I hate this crap!!

How are you this morning Ollie?

Have we got any sniffs of a BFP from anyone yet?

Hi Lou....what on earth is happening with you??? Right Im going to shout to your ovaries now......."Look ovaries - just cut this crap out. Do what is itended of you and ovulate! Its not hard, clomids there to help you so just do it ok?? " Phew, sore throat now!!! xxx

Still feeling sick, and this right side is hurting now rather than been uncomfy but its only day 9 so must be clomids evil tricks!

hi grils how are you today i have bloating ness again today dont no what it is xx :) xx

Ha ha thanks Ollie!! Let's hope the stubborn bitches listen!!

I am honestly starting to think that it hasn't worked this month. I am booking my progesterone test for Friday (as I go on holiday for a week on Sunday)- it will show crap low levels and then by the time I get back hopefully I will be able to sort out moving up to 100mg!

I think the pains are a good sign- I had them awfully the first two cycles (and the clomid worked) - I haven't had them much at all this cycle and it hasn't worked! I also havent had any moodiness yet at all! That is a big sign to me that it's not working! So I think the side effects (although really annoying) are a really good sign!!

You're welcome honey....I just hope it works for you. But if its doesnt at least you have a nice break away coming up and a good plan of action for when you get back xxx

I reeeeally hope the blooming thing works this month. Last month was sooo frustrating so I know how your going to be feeling xxx

It's just so annoying!! You can sort of understand it not working for the first cycle but once it's already worked a couple of times you never then think it will just STOP working!! It's so annoying- I'll probably have to take Provera or Notheristerone again as well to induce a period now!!

I have got quite bad ovary pains starting in the last half an hour or so though- after telling you earlier they hadn't really been here this cycle! Still blank OPKs though and low temps - so I think it's just evil Clomid f*cking with me!

God I really hope its not clomid messing round with you honey xxx Its sooo sh*tty on this sometimes!
Hard as it is, but try to think about your lovely holiday thats coming up very soon....Some good r & r for you and DH. xxx

Yeah I am glad I've got that to look forward to- might take my mind off it a bit! Plus if I haven't ovulated then I won't be in the TWW so I can drink!!!

There you go......A little bit of extra good for your hols then xxx Im sure it will take your mind off things. Sometimes we need time away from it to sort ourselves out.
I know I felt that way in November and we went away for 3 nights to a cottage. Sorted my noggin out good and proper xxx It will be our turns soon tho dont worry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->