clomid club

Oh I do hope so! How great it would be if we could re-read this page in a few months time and laugh!

We will laugh and laugh but probably only after they are born..hahaha After we manage to get pg we'll be cr@pping ourselves about what going on in there then hahaha!

Oh god- I'd be terrible!! :wacko: I'll worry about that WHEN we get there though! :thumbup:

Haha yeah lets just get our bfp's first and take it from there!

Just about to do my wii workout again. DH is been good too and has gone to footi training.............He is determind to get his boys raring to go xxx

i hun how are you today i love training i go one the bike alots for good ride my fella runs alot and we bothe go the gym xx :) xx

I find it really helps cnntrol the rages and stress the clomid and ttc cause......And it keeps me trim so double bonus!

haha i no ye i carnt do with out it not been today because its raining and i have been really bloated all day and my bbs and nipples are really sore but i will be going 2morrow if i feel ok xx :) xx

I hope the sore boobs and nips are you building up for a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

i hope it is to because i said this is my month in my head haha but trying not to think about it to much xx :) xx

Hi girls!
Hope your all ok!
Loulou, hope its not the clomid! Im sure your body will work out soon huni!
How are ollie?
Caz, Liking the PMA!
Nothing to report my way today, just the same as yesterday. Couple of twinges mostly in my right side and lots of CM (which is still puzzling me a little!)
No sign of AF yet! so she is officially 1 day late!!!
any ideas what I should do guys?
Dunt wana test and waste the last one in the cupboard, and dunt wana get disheartened when it says BFN!
Was thinking I might wait till fri or sat and if she hasnt arrived, review it then!
xxxxx

Hi Mabs - Great news AF hasnt arrived yet.....I'd do as youve said, leave it a little bit longer before you test again......I hope its just a shy little egg! FX!
Im ok, twinges in my sides. God I hope it means Im in the running this month! xxx
Knackered tonight so going to bed soon. WIll be back about 9ish so hope someones around xxx

Mabs lots of CM is a symptom! You've got more willpower than me, I'd have pee'd on loads of sticks by now!! I really hope af stays away x x x

Hey girls

Thanks ollie and sbb for the support. Hope the pains dont get any worse ollie. Fingers crossed its the clomid gearing you up for ovulation..... xxx

Still no change with me, still feeling rubbish and extremely tired today. Just wish it was the 7th april now so af can come or stay away.

On a positive note though i went to the docs today and she gave me a blood test form so i can aleast but my mind at rest about ov next week when the results arrive. OH also got a refurral for another sperm test (as im convinced theres something wrong lol he had them tested 3 years ago)

Hope the rest of you are all good, Lou lou hope ov happens for you soon and if i dont speak to u before have a lovely holiday. Wish i was going on holiday lol

xx

Mrsmab, sounds very promising! Before I got my BFP I had loads of white, lotiony CM. So much that I kept running to the bathroom thinking I had started AF. LOL Fingers crossed for you honey!

NurseKel I seen you on here and wanted to come say hey!! How are you and the bump doing?? I have a new plan this month..."Mel" plan and the smep. I also bought a new mattress!! LOL. I hope this gets me a BFP before the FS in April. Glad to see you!! Can I add you as a friend so I can keep up with you??

Hey there girlie! So good to see you! I knew you were taking a break from the Clomid craziness. I have heard good things about the SMEP so hopefully you'll have some luck with it. New mattress sounds awesome. The hubby and I were laughing at ours the other day. It has gotten quite squeky and we said it must be from all the BD'ing we were doing. LMAO! I hope that combination gets you a BFP and I'm so happy you and DH worked things out. The bean and I are doing great now that the sickness has all passed. I had my 12 week scan last Thursday and everything looked good. Of course you can add me as a friend. I am the worst about that. I tend to forget you can add people to a list on here.

So glad to hear all is going so well for you!! I have started on soy. I hear that it is similiar to clomid and I am taking it cd3-7 along with evening primrose oil, b6, baby aspririn. I hope this works. Otherwise I am off the the FS to see about injectables on the 20th of April

I have heard good things about Soy also. Sounds like you have some good plans in place. Other than the Clomid I didn't really do much except check CM. I never got around to the temping part but I have seen so many ladies on here that just get too consumed with it and it seems to cause a lot of stress for some of them. Hopefully you won't have to go to the FS but at least if it comes to that you already have a start in that direction.

To be honest that is why I didn't start doing my temps right from the beggining because it was one more thing for me to obsess about but now I am worried that even though I always get strong positives on my opks that I may not always be Oing. I know that is silly. I would really like your opinion on something...Af got me on the 26 late in the evening...I only bled for the 27 and light spotting yesterday. Do you think that is not long enough?? I always thought your thickness of lining is what determined your bled length. And to me I wouldn't think my period is long enough for my lining to be really thick enough for the egg to really implant..which is why I have gotten 2 chemicals...sorry for the ramble and for taking over the thread clomid crew!! :)

I'm not sure of the length of cycle relating to lining thickness. I have Endo so I always had heavy periods that averaged about 5 days. I did notice on the Clomid my periods were much lighter and shorter. I was a little concerned about the Clomid thinning my lining out but it must have been okay cause lil bean burrowed in there good. LOL I just read on here the other day where people were using something to help thicken the lining and make it more "friendly" for pregnancy but I don't remember what it was...duh! I will research and see if I can find anything for you. Sorry I can't be more help. One thought is that the shorter period might affect your LP phase though too. Our bodies are so damn hard to figure out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->