clomid club

The only thing that has stayed constant is my lp. I can O on cd12 and get AF 13days later or cd16 and she shows up 13 days later(except the months of my chemicals). So maybe I have nothing to worry about. I thing the B6 also helps with the lining and the baby asprin promotes blood to the uterous. I am learning so much lately!! LOL thanks for your help I appreciate it

Hi there all you gorgeous gals
I am at my wits end and need some advice. I had a blighted ovum diagnosed at my 12 week scan in April 2009. After this my cycles were all over the place & it was obvious I was having trouble with ovulation (spotting throughout cycle). After multiple blood tests, many months and much pushing from me, my Dr refered me onto a O&G (obs and Gyn). He (on the first visit!) said I wasn't ovulating on my own so started me on Clomid 50mg. 1st cycle I had the 21day pregesterone levels all was good. Cycle two seemed to go swimmingly - Hubby had his SA done - all normal. So this last month (March 3rd cycle) I decide to relax a little and not do temps as, after all, I am now ovulating and Hubbys Swimmers got the thumbs up, now I have started with the spotting midcyle again!!! Continuing and getting darker - I am still 7 days out from my period. WTF!!! I called my O&G and can't get into see him till the 19th April - do I continue with 50mg this next cycle or go up to 100mg (don't really want to do this untill I see my O&G). Also can Clomid work one cycle at 50mg then not work next cycle but return to working again the next cycle or do you always have to increase the dose???
Am so confussed, upset and disapointed!!!:cry:

good morning ladies bit nrevous today got an hospital app seems like forever since my last one havent had 21 day bloods done this month so im expecting to get last months results seems like a waste of time to me but will go an see what they have to say if anything well got af cramps an temp has gone right up again today so will have to wait an see only got 4 more days this month has flown for me dont seem 2 mins since my last af hope everyone is well x x

Sam - Im liking the sounds of the temp rise!!!! Fingers crossed for you appointment and bloods honey....I cant believe you've not tested yet tho hahaha I would have poas by now hahaha But then again, I hate seeing those bfn's! Good Luck xxx

Sam - Im liking the sounds of the temp rise!!!! Fingers crossed for you appointment and bloods honey....I cant believe you've not tested yet tho hahaha I would have poas by now hahaha But then again, I hate seeing those bfn's! Good Luck xxx

i tested about half an hour since with ic an bfn x

i heard that opk can pick up pg so i did 2 yesterday an got 2 faint lines so dont no what that means if anything x x

I am at my wits end and need some advice. I had a blighted ovum diagnosed at my 12 week scan in April 2009. After this my cycles were all over the place & it was obvious I was having trouble with ovulation (spotting throughout cycle). After multiple blood tests, many months and much pushing from me, my Dr refered me onto a O&G (obs and Gyn). He (on the first visit!) said I wasn't ovulating on my own so started me on Clomid 50mg. 1st cycle I had the 21day pregesterone levels all was good. Cycle two seemed to go swimmingly - Hubby had his SA done - all normal. So this last month (March 3rd cycle) I decide to relax a little and not do temps as, after all, I am now ovulating and Hubbys Swimmers got the thumbs up, now I have started with the spotting midcyle again!!! Continuing and getting darker - I am still 7 days out from my period. WTF!!! I called my O&G and can't get into see him till the 19th April - do I continue with 50mg this next cycle or go up to 100mg (don't really want to do this untill I see my O&G). Also can Clomid work one cycle at 50mg then not work next cycle but return to working again the next cycle or do you always have to increase the dose???

i would def wait until you see your dr before increasing your dose. Not really sure about the other stuff sorry
xx

Oooh Sam go get a fr test! Im very very excited now. Yep opks can detect pg's!!!! xxx

Morning ladies

hope everyone is well

i never get to come on here that often, so has there been any good news??

my af is due tomorrow, and judging by how i feel today it'll def arrive, i'm really getting so fed up of ttc my cycles are like clockwork, i just wish that one month it wouldn't arrive and i'd have a lovely bfp!

got my appt 2 wks on thurs and will hopefully be trying iui in may :cry: really didn't want this, but looks like it may be my only option

good luck sam - it sounds quite promising!!

xxx

Hey mrssunshine.....I have to say Im with you on the iui. If I dont ov this month tho I am thinking about just asking to get the iui started and get my bfp.....It will crush me if I dont ov this month either...... Bloody ttc, its so hard isnt it??

I hope your AF doesnt arrive, and the s/e are actually your bfp! xxx

SBB - Anything fun from you???

think i will wait cant be doing with too many bfns in one day might leave it now while saturday x

think i will wait cant be doing with too many bfns in one day might leave it now while saturday x

You have more patience than me Sam hahaha If I had got 2 lines on an opk I would be screamin! Hahaha

Good luck for Saturday xxx

thanks hun hope clomid treats you good this month it was kind to me not many side effects at all i prob wont notice them next month i will be too busy cos i will be in turkey for 2 weeks not really looking forward too it HATE flying x x

Ooooh wow I could do with 2 weeks anywhere but here hahaha Have a fab time, treat yourself to some r & r honey....You deserve it xxx

i heard that opk can pick up pg so i did 2 yesterday an got 2 faint lines so dont no what that means if anything x x

Hi Sam, I hate to put a downer on it but because LH is always in your system you can get a feint OPK at any time of the month... So unless it's quite a dark line I don't think it really means anything...

It's still early though hun I hope it's your :bfp:

:hugs:

x x x x

Ps Sam your chart looks fab! If those temps stay up it'll be triphasic I think which is great!

x x x

:hi: hun!

Nothing from me, -OPK this morning, I didn't expect anything else - I'm just too excited I want to ovulate NOW!!!

I'm really tired, is that a Clomid effect? Last few days just been shattered.

Took my first estrogen tablet last night, I'll let you ladies know how I get on...

How you doing Ollie? When are you due to Ovulate I can't remember? You need a ticker so I can stalk you!!

x x x

Hi Hun,

I think first off I wouldn't change your dose without asking your O&G. You could call the surgery and ask for him to call you to discuss it if he can't fit you in for an actual appointment sooner.

It's my first month on Clomid so I don't really know about it working one cycle and not the next, but I think a couple of the girls on here have had unsuccessful cycles on it...

Is it normally this time that you get the midcycle spotting? There's no chance it could be implantation bleeding? :shrug: Or is that just wishful thinking?

Good luck hun I hope you get it sorted, let us know how you get on x x x

:hi: hun!

Nothing from me, -OPK this morning, I didn't expect anything else - I'm just too excited I want to ovulate NOW!!!

I'm really tired, is that a Clomid effect? Last few days just been shattered.

Took my first estrogen tablet last night, I'll let you ladies know how I get on...

How you doing Ollie? When are you due to Ovulate I can't remember? You need a ticker so I can stalk you!!

x x x

I am knackered SBB - Its the clomid Im afraid! But should indicate that its working (I hope!)

Hahaha Im the same with the opk's honey, I must ov soon! Hahaha Im starting bd'ing tonight tho and will do this every other night til AF arrvives....or doesnt :winkwink:

I had a ticker but when I didnt ov last month I didnt bother keeping it on - It just depressed me! :cry:

well got to go get ready for my app will be on here has soon has i get back cya x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->