clomid club

Yeh that's fair enough - you don't need the ticker rubbing it in your face!

I hope the tiredness means it's working... I am lucky to have not had any real side effects but at the same time I'm wondering if that means it's not working!

I have to go now or I'll be on here all day and I have to get some work done!!

Catch up later have a lovely day everyone!
x x x

Morning Lou - Hows things with you??

Ive just started with a squeezing sensation on the underneath of my ribs - Very uncomfy. Its gone all tight round that area and is making me breathe very shallow breaths! Anyone had this?? x

Ive just started with a squeezing sensation on the underneath of my ribs - Very uncomfy. Its gone all tight round that area and is making me breathe very shallow breaths! Anyone had this?? x[/QUOTE]

I've never had that before, but there seems to be a whole load of weird clomid symptoms!!

xx

DH is positive that I had this back in Jan but didnt have it in Feb so hopefully it means Im going to ov. FX!

Blooming clomid and its side effects hey!

I am so bored and tired to day work.......Im munching my new ginger oat cakes -They are delicious.....Will def use these when I get morning sickness hehehe xxx

I might try those oat cakes then - have got dreadful morning sickness!
That feeling under your ribs rings a bell with me - I was getting weird feelings all over my abdomen / pelvis area - I put it down to everything 'waking up'!!

Still crossing my fingers for everyone... don't give up on this month yet Lou, I did last month but I ovulated on day 20-ish (maybe later) x x x x

I might try those oat cakes then - have got dreadful morning sickness!
That feeling under your ribs rings a bell with me - I was getting weird feelings all over my abdomen / pelvis area - I put it down to everything 'waking up'!!

Still crossing my fingers for everyone... don't give up on this month yet Lou, I did last month but I ovulated on day 20-ish (maybe later) x x x x

Hi Megs! Good to see you.... 0h no the little ones giving you sickness?? Still they say thats a good sign of a strong bambino so we mustnt grumble xxx :thumbup:

The oak cakes are called Nairn Oatcakes and are on offer in Morrisons (if you have one!!) only 89p for 20! They come in 4 little packets too so perfect for me to pop in my handbag and munch away at!

Glad you think the rib thing is a step in the right direction too. Phew! x

hi im back from app got blood results for last months 21 day bloods an my prog level was 121 he said that it was very good ?

Sam thats amazing news!!!!!!!! Anything more than 30/40 is ov.....And thats sooo high. I am very very happy for you xxx (Mid feb my blood was 3.6!)

an that was day 21 so i asked him if that was the day i ov he said possibly but i was sure i ov day 14 he said i mighst have an the levels might have been higher i dont have to go back now for 3 months then i will be getting reffered to sheffield fertility clinic if i have no joy before then that is when i have to pay for treatment x x

Aww honey I have my fx that its doesnt come to that and you get a bfp while on here xxx

i guess while your still popping that little bill ya got hope but my saying is hope springs eternal xx

Hey Clomid gals!! Just a question I need to ask..looking for a glimmer of hope or reassurance or something...

I have PCOS, as so many of us do, and was prescribed Clomid at the beginning of Feb..

Clomid 50mg with follicle tracking...nothing doing with my crappy follies:nope:

Clomid 100mg with follicle tracking...again thin lining, no budging my even crappier follies...:nope: and :growlmad:

Now I'm waiting on provera induced bleed to take 150mg. Last try before moving onto injections.

So, just wondered if any of you ladies have success stories (not necessarily BFP's but ovulation) on clomid 150 mg following failed cycles on lowere doses??

Sorry Fitzy Im only on 50mg and didnt even ov last month so Im useless too! hahaha

BUT I know that many do suceed on higher dose so I have my fingers crossed you will too.....

Great that your been tracked tho so you at least have a small clue as to whats going on. Im left blind each time so havent any ideas until I either roll around in pain from ov'ing or dont! Rubbish! Hahaha

Thanks Rudeollie...it's such a headwreck isn't it!! I thought I'd pop my clomid and out would pop my lovely ripe eggies ready to be fertilised..no such luck!! It is great to be tracked...I pay for the privilege though. Our public health system in Ireland is a joke so am going private...expensive but will be worth it if get my longed for BFP!!

Are you gonna be upped to 100mg??

Well Ive been a bit naughty and got a day 21 blood form from my gps....So if that comes back that I havent ov'd again this month Im ringing the Fs to get me upped.....Sometimes though I think they've stuck me on clomid to shut me up for a few months you know??? DH has low morph and the f/s said the only way we'd ever get pregnant would be ivf or iui.....But I m/c last year so thats not true!

Its the hardest thing in the world to do this ttc!

Its horrid you have to pay due to incompitent health care Argh!!!!!!!! xxx

Sorry rudeollie- only just noticed your question from earlier. Nothing really to report here- although I did have a very near positive again late last night- the next one after that was faint again. Then this mornings was faint again- then this afternoon it's almost positive again! I don't think even OPKs are working for me this month!! Stupid bloomin TTC!!! How are your pains? Are your ribs still aching? I had indigestion and heartburn in the second cycle too!

How is everyone else today?- sorry if I've missed any news- I've not had time to read back through all the pages today xxxx

Im still sore Lou but just getting on with it! My nips have started itching over the past hour too....Along with my giant swollen tummy Im feeling GREAT(!) Hahaha

Sorry the opks are still doing you in. Bloody ttc hey?? xxx

hi girls im ok to day been for a bike ride my nipples and bbs are still very sore i carnt tuch them and im only 3 dpo today xxx :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->