clomid club

So would we take it that if it felt good - its open hahaha! Cos I would imagine closed would be a littel uncomfy.....Basically last month inserting the lovely preseed was a tight fit...And last night it wasnt!!! Hahaha xxx

ho if i dont get a bfp this month im going to get some but i still have sore bbs and nipples so this could be a sign i hope im only 4dpo today so i have a bit to wait till i can test xx :) xx

Hi lovely ladys

just a quick update as I haven't been able to post sooner due to my laptop getting a virus argh. Hope this message makes sense as I a m trying to type from my mobile lol.
Anyway for those who don't know my situation , I Am on my first cycle of clomid 50 mg which was taken cd 2 to 6 . I am currently on cd13 and went for my folicle tracking yesterday. Sadly yesterday didn't go to plan as the scan showed my folicles were only 10 mil not the 20 mil that they wanted to see . The woman didn't tell me how many she saw either actually she told me hardly nothing despite asking questions. Anyway I have been asked to come back on T hursday to be re scanned, so fingers crossed they might of grown. Just wondered did any of you ladys have similar experiences with folicle tracking? I still don't have a clue about folicle tracking, I thought I would go once a month but do they keep calling me until I get a 20 mil folicle ? Clueless any advice would be great

i had this too on my 1st clomid cycle, went for a day 12 scan and my follicles weren't very big, so went back a few days later and they had grown and i had one dominant one, didn't have any more scans after that, and the nurse said i'd probably ov a few days later, and she was right pretty much to the day!!!! So good luck xxx

hi girls

so fed up she's arrived again - i just don't know what to do with myself feel so sad :cry:

xx

hi girls

so fed up she's arrived again - i just don't know what to do with myself feel so sad :cry:

xx

Oh mrssunshine I am so sorry the evil bitch got you! I had such hopes for you this time :cry: You are doing the right things honey, its just gonna take another month maybe. You know we are all here for you...... cos we all have been or will be in this boat with you xxx :hugs:

hi girls

xx

oh crap hun - sorry to hear that.

Not been in here for a few days but am still alive. Am really not enjoying the 2ww - I want to know NOW if it hasn't worked - I don't want to wait til the flipping weekend!! :shrug: I've had a faint line on an ic at 6dpo and today an extremely faint line on a superdrug but I am ignoring them - won't listen to anything except a big sexy pink line and frankly I don't think this is my month for that!

aw you never no hun i am only 4dpo huni carnt wait to test aswell i have had really sore bbs and nipples i carnt touch them xx :)

oooh fingers crossed C&B!!! (might not call you C&B again - in my job it stands for conscious and breathing :rofl:)

Hey Ladies.

Mrssunshine sorry AF got you.... On to next month hun.Try and keep sane. Its getting unbearable for me now. xx

Ollie i no what you mean about af feeling different, Tuesday wednesday and thursday were like that for me too... i could feel everything and OH said i felt really tight (tmi sorry lol) i checked my cervix and it was very high i couldnt reach it lol. Fingers crossed its your body gearing up for ov hun. xx

Lou Lou and news with you? Have you got that positive yet. xx

Dragonmummy, its sounds promising with the faint lines. Its not over til AF shows up. Good luck. xx

Caz i hope this is your month. Im 6 dpo today i think and its driving me mad lol

Well i think thats everyone lol. Hope your all well?
No change with me, still extremely tired but then when its time for bed im wide awake and toss and turn all night grrrr. Also becoming very breathless?? Dont no what this could be. And im off smoking, its making me feel sick. Which is a good thing cause ive been trying to quit for a while..... stupid addiction lol!!

aw ty hunni hope we both get are bfp this month i have had headace aswell today x :)

Hi everyone - Lots of interesting stuff going on with those in the 2ww!!!!! Im still sat here waiting to ov! hahaha But im pretty sure its coming (I hope)

Dragon - Hehehe Nah I agree C & B probably isnt the best name hahaha

FX huni cause its turning into a nightmare lol.... I hate it. grrrr. 3 years and counting..

:hi: ladies!

Mrssunshine sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

Ollie I'm glad you've been getting some great :sex: lol!! Let's hope it's gonna get you that :bfp: !!

Dragonmummy that sounds very promising!! How exciting!

:wohoo: x x x

Since before my hospital appointment, last Friday, I was having lower abdominal cramps and still having them. I know the doc said I keep miscarrying and I've stopped all the brownish jelly stuff, but should I still be feeling like this?

ladies wondering if you could help me. My OH is going to have another sperm test done as the other was 3 years ago and im concerned that theres been a change even tho his last one was brilliant, Clinic told him he was perfect lol which gave him a very big head lol.

Im due af on the 7th and he has to go for his 1st sperm test then. Im worrying though cause he has to go back a week later and do another and which point we will need to be BDing ready for OV. Dont really want to take 3 days off from sex and then have him do his thing in a cup lol.... Do they have to be done a week apart? if he explains that we are actively trying with clomid would they let him do his 2nd test on my next AF?

Sorry if this doesnt make any sense lol Feeling very disorintated

xx

Umm Rhian, I had pains for about 2 weeks after I m/c last year...But if you're worried just give you doc a call and ask their advice.

I know its horrible to go back over but have you had ANY bright red blood or clots??? xxx

Vicky I don't really know, but can you ask them to do both his tests after your next Ovulation, in the 2ww when you won't need OH for :sex: !!

Rhian hun I'm sorry I don't have a clue - but I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"