clomid club

Sorry Vicky, if he's got 1st appt on 7th, first day of AF then one a week later - that would still be ok surely for Ovulation - when do you Ov?

x x x

Hi SBB! Thanks, it was wonderful ttc last night hahaha! Looking forward to tomorrows go now hahaha Anything to report from you???

Vicky - My DH only did one sample, didnt have to go for one a week after, I cant see what that would show different as sperm takes 3 months to grow......If needed I dont think you'd be ov'ng when he needs to go back do you??? xxx

hey ladies if AF arrives on 7th like it should unless im pregnant then id be due to ovulate on the 20th. The thing is we always bd every other day from the last day of AF just to be on the safe side. I guess it wouldnt cause problems for me with ov (thats if he can get an appointment bang on a week later) Im hopeing that they can just look at his old results from 3 years ago.

Ollie OH had to have 2 last time he had it done so im assuming it will be the same this time. I dont no why they do 2.

Last time we had to hold off on sex for 3 days then he had the test and then the second test we had to hold off sex for 5 days and then he was re tested.

Hope all that makes sense lol

No nothing to report! Still -OPK but hopefully I'll Ov 7 days after last Clomid so CD17... I just can't wait!!

I've had a sort of pain left ovary area today, like a mini stitch! It's funny how when you're TTC you feel every single thing lol! Hopefully there's some nice eggs growing!

My main problem is that I've totally convinced myself this month it's going to happen, and whilst PMA is great - I think I'm setting myself up for a big fall! If it doesn't happen I'll be gutted.... But I know that's a serious possibility!

Ahhhh!

x x x

The thing is you'd only be on CD7 if he can go exactly a week later so it'd be well before Ov... I guess see what happens with AF and his appointments and what they can do :shrug:

x x x

Hahah SBB we'll be falling together then cos thats how Im starting to feel over my PMA! Hahaha And you do feel every teeny little thing dont you? Madness!!!

Vicky - Hows strange the nhs is?? MY hubby had be without sex for a week. Almost killed me! Hahaha!

Just about to have some lvoely steaks for tea mmmmmm!

Hi everyone- just been reading trying to catch up...

Mrs sunshine- I'm so sorry that she has arrived! I bloody hate the evil witch! I hope you're OK xx

Rhian- I am so sorry that you have had another miscarriage- I am not sure about your question but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you xxx

Vickylou- my FS made him do his two tests a couple of months apart- the next week thing sounds quite unusual!!! It should still fall well before you ov though xx

Dragonmummy- why are you ignoring the lines??? A line is a line! Does it have colour?

Sorry if I've missed anyone else xx

Oops- forgot myself.... as for me I am still only getting negatives on the OPKs (although lines are quite dark and prominent) but this afternoon i have had excruiating ovary pain on my left side. Almost 'bend me over double' type pain! I have not had pain like this in the last two cycles at all!! Please don't be a cyst forming..... !!!

Oops- forgot myself.... as for me I am still only getting negatives on the OPKs (although lines are quite dark and prominent) but this afternoon i have had excruiating ovary pain on my left side. Almost 'bend me over double' type pain! I have not had pain like this in the last two cycles at all!! Please don't be a cyst forming..... !!!

Hun I hope it's ovulation and it's just an extra good one! Will stalk your chart tomorrow and hope there's a rise!

x x x

Lou I hope its late ov for you honey xxx How long is your cycle normally??? xxx
Surely it cant be a cyst forming (even though I thought it myself earlier. hahaha..) As we've had them all the time havent we??? And I cant remember those pains since before starting clomid! x

Lou I hope its late ov for you honey xxx How long is your cycle normally??? xxx
Surely it cant be a cyst forming (even though I thought it myself earlier. hahaha..) As we've had them all the time havent we??? And I cant remember those pains since before starting clomid! x

Umm Rhian, I had pains for about 2 weeks after I m/c last year...But if you're worried just give you doc a call and ask their advice.

I know its horrible to go back over but have you had ANY bright red blood or clots??? xxx

I had a lot of clots during my 'period' 2 weeks ago. Last Tuesday I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a 'clear jelly bean shape lump of jelly' with brown lines in it and on Thursday when we had sex I had brown jelly (sorry tmi) The doc said that was the remainder of the MC :(

But it's been more than 2 weeks since I started bleeding...I should theaoretically be ovulating now so I have no idea wtf is happening. All I know is I feel ill

Well my own natural cycles are between 45-90 days - as I have never ovulated by myself. But since on clomid it's been 29 days the first cycle (15 day lutuel phase) and then 32 last time (14 day lutuel phase).

Rhian - I would definately advise you going to see your doc. If your feeling ill still you need to be seen and checked out......Even if it was a very early m/c it could be causing something thats making you ill xxx

Lou - Hows the pain now?? Good that your LP has been 2weeks. Oh I really hope its ov pain for you xxx

Awful- it's like a burning pain- feels like a lit match is in there! My back is killing now too! OPKs are blank again! AHHHH!!! I have my 21 day test tomorrow (on CD23) as I had to just give in and book it before I went on holiday. I know I haven't ovulated yet cos my temps are low still

Oh honey pie! Get some painkillers in you and plenty of water.....If its that bad make sure you call your f/s tomorrow ok???
Dont want to risk it been something unconnected or ohss! xxx

I know- I'll keep an eye on it! I'm sure it's just some weird Clomid thing!

Make sure you do ok.....And let us know how youre doing in the morning wont you?? Im a worry wort xxx

I'm sure it'll wear off. How are you today anyway? Anything yet? xx

No nothing showing on the magic opk's yet, but temp jumped up .4 this morning...... Im pretty sure it's gonna happen friday again.It would be about right for ov to wreck my bank holiday weekend hahaha!
But we're bd'ing every other night so hopefully we'll catch it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->