clomid club

Hi Ladies,
I'm on my second round of Clomid and I got a positive ov test on Saturday 4/25 (my first one ever with both lines equally dark) I was CD18, I am now 3dpo (about to take my CD21 progesterone blood work in about 30 minutes) we tried Friday, Saturday and Sunday...I have been having cramps on my left side and like sporadic shooting pains up like something poking my hum hum since last night. *I didn't know how to phrase it so I picked hum hum
Could this be signs of AF rearing her ugly mug?

MommySierra, it seems too early for it to be :witch:. I hope your progesterone test goes well. It sounds promising! :dust:

Hi girls can i join your clomid club??

I am on my first cycle of clomid. Had to take 50mg on CD2-6 and i'm now on CD15 with still neg opks :-( They reckoned i'd O between CD12-17 but i'm starting to get impatient. lol

xxx

:hissy:I just got the :witch:, so I went straight to the drug store to pick up my prescription for clomid, estradiol and cronine.

I will be starting my first round on Saturday...:happydance:

Does anyone know if I shouldn't drink while on this medication?:dohh:

Welcome Hayley! :hi:

Bebe, my instructions say to limit alcoholic beverages so I'm sure a glass of wine wouldn't hurt.

Bebe, I am also going to take progesterone cream (Prometrium) when I take Clomid. I am supposed to take Clomid from days 3-7 and Prometrium days 18-32. How about you?

I am suppose to take that expensive cronine... It better be good ;)

Bebe, my instructions say to limit alcoholic beverages so I'm sure a glass of wine wouldn't hurt.

Thanks! I just feel like I need a drink :)

How far in are you with your first round?

Can I join you clomid girls? :) I just took my first pills today on CD 3, 100 mg :happydance:

I have a question. I took the pills around noon but then read it's better to take them in the evening to sleep off most of the side effects. Do you think it's ok to take tomorrows pills in the evening or do I have to take them at the same time each day?

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone :)

Hey ladies! I'm due to start Clomid from days 3-7 whenever I finally get my period (totally irregular, but hopefully soon!) and I was wondering what kind of side effects I might expect? Anyone have any other advice or things I might need to know before starting? I'm excited to finally be starting something but a little anxious about taking it now because someone I work with told me today that she had to stop taking it because she couldn't deal with all the side effects...

I am on CD11 today. I plan on starting OPK's tomorrow. So far, I haven't felt any different.

I think I'll join you and have a :wine: too. I have to enjoy it while I can before I ovulate. :)

Hi Phexia and Vanessa. :hi: I took them before bed and didn't experience any side effects. They recommend that you take them at the same time each day. I'm not sure how much it really affects the results though.

I am on CD11 today. I plan on starting OPK's tomorrow. So far, I haven't felt any different.

I think I'll join you and have a :wine: too. I have to enjoy it while I can before I ovulate. :)

I will be having a drink today :) My doctor says to live my life normally :happydance:

Good luck with everything. Hopefully you ovulate soon. Feel free to PM me any time. I hope I don't get any side effects or become a huge :devil: while on all of this estrogen stuff...

Hi ladies,
I finished my second round of clomid and I am 9 dpo and down to 1 more week before AF is due. I have sore bbs (nothing out of the norm I usually get that), I have been experiencing (sorry TMI) yeast infection like yellow discharge.
Could this be due to the Clomid? The last time I got a YI I was 17 years old (I am now 34) I took Monistat 1, in hopes it would help.
I woke up feeling really crappy :_( I have 32 day periods so I am not due for AF until Sat 5/9, I took a hpt this morning but i got a BFN, which I figured since it a little early for testing but being a poas addict I just had to.

Sorry about the BFN, hang in there :hugs: 9 DPO is too early :D I haven't heard anything about clomid causing YI and I certainly hope it doesn't!

Did you girls get shooting pain in your ovaries while taking the pills? Last dose is today and I'm not due to ovulate until 5 days later but I'm still having pain. It's not bad but very noticeable, specially in my left ovary (I have PCOS and it has some cysts). I'm just wondering if it's normal.

Hey Phexia...

I did two rounds of clomid and I got the sort of pains you are getting and I got them quite early on too. I have PCOS too. . I wouldn't worry about it - in fact I would take it as a good sign!

Good luck!!! :hugs:

Thanks, I just looked at your chart :) gives me hope! You really got an early BFP, are you having twins?

Hi mommysierra, good luck with the testing. Hope you get a bfp just in time for Mother's Day!

Phexia, as far as I know I don't have pcos. I haven't had any pain or twinges yet (on CD15 today). I hopefully will ovulate in the next few days and my fingers are crossed this dose works for me.

yep Phexia i got the shooting pains as well when i was taking clomid :) it's good sign !

good luck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->