clomid club

hey girls after three days of suspense the witch finally arrived today so i'm out! back to clomid tomorrow morning!

Congratulations Anns!!

Sorry the :witch: got you Anna :hugs: Good Luck for round 2 xx

I am back in the saddle again after my m/c this month. As soon as AF arrives, I will be taking the Clomid again. :)

Good Luck Jasmak :)

I'm on CD14 and no sniff of a positive OPK as yet... but my cm is watery. Been jumping on DH loads, so should have alll the bases covered if/when eggy comes.

There is a 10% risk of multiple pregnancy, which all docs tell you when they prescribe it. The cancer risk is associated with long-term use, and they won't allow you to use clomid long-term anyway. I'm not sure on the deformation thing, but tbh I'd be surprised if they were using a drug as much as they are, if there was any problems like that.

I have PCOS, and I was told Clomid is highly successful in women with PCOS. Obviously you're right to check things out, but I am the biggest worrier ever and always assume the worst, but I am quite happy to take Clomid. :)

It's something like... 70% will ovulate within 3 months, 40% will get pregnant. It's pretty dependant on why they put you on it... PCOS has a really high success rate, something like 60-70% pregnancy or something because it's a direct ovulation problem. Alot of people with unexplained infertility probably make up alot of the % of those who don't get pregnant... I'd imagine.

That's only what I read, and only from memory, so don't quote me!

ladies, I have a good news to share with you.. I was on second round of clomid and got :bfp:. I tested 15 dpo and got a faintline.Then didi beta HCG and confirmed..Thank you very much for the support from all of you...

so go ahead with clomid and pray to God ....and I wish all of you good Luck.....

Congrats hunnie!!!! :happydance:

I'm starting round 2 in about two weeks. i can't wait!

I'm on provera right now...waiting for the :witch: to arrive so that I can start Clomid. I did clomid cd 2-6 last cycle and nothing ever happened. I don't know when I want to take it this cycle. Cd5-9 seems so long away and too long to wait for! :rofl: Maybe I'll go with cd 3 lol :rofl:

Wow jaytee, your chart is crazy! Is there a reason why you'd be getting several positive OPK's?

I don't know Autumn.. probably just the usual healthy eating and exercise. You can't take anything else with the clomid - like herbal stuff or anything, so just take care of yourself. Good luck!

HI Jaytee or anyone else, can I ask how this provera and clomid thing work together? I have really really long cycles aswell and I would just like to cut to the chase and be given provera by my GP also to induce a period.

Is it 10mg for 10days and then you have a period 2-3 days later?And then you would have clomid on CD2-6? Do you get a HCG injection and when and is it necessary? Dors it increase your chances of ovulation or what? I thought clomid helped to ovulate so why would you need HCG?

Thanks if anyone can help.

Hey Ladies .. not been around much lately, waiting for AF so I can start my first round of clomid. I can feel the cramping now so it should be any day now. But ive been reading all the posts and im abit confused I was told to 50mg cd 5-9 but theres seems to be alot of ladies on cd 1-5 or even cd 3-7. My doc hasn't explained the reasoning behind this and I wondered if I should be questioning it and changing cd 1-5.
Thanks ladies

I'm taking it 2-6 and I have NO idea why. It seems to be a country thing as far as I can tell... but it's always confused me.

Hi

The :witch: got me today don't need to write how upset, down, fed up, thinking how it will never happen to me as I am sure most of us feel this when she comes. Now need to be positive as the FS said round 4 can be quite lucky for some women, why don't I feel lucky?

I am sorry Tory123, my sister fell on round 6, hopefully yours will be 4!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->