clomid club

Welcome Honeybuns and Jasmak :hi:
Hope your first round of Clomid is successful!

Phexia, the O pain sounds like a good sign. Glad you're feeling better today!

Bebe, you're in the TWW with me! Yay! FX.

MommySierra, hope this is your cycle hun...

I don't have much to report. I am around 7 dpo today and don't have any real symptoms. I am pretty sure I ovulated, as I had positive OPK's and cramps/twinges last week. I've been taking progesterone every night and I have felt fine. I thought for sure that I would have side effects. I want to POAS so badly, but I am going to wait! :dohh: PMA that this will be my cycle!!!

Good luck bizybee.........hang on in there love.....don't test just yet. I know it's really hard but for the best honest cause you would be so dissapointed with a :bfn: and that would be cause you've tested too early honey........:hugs:

I took clomid 14 years ago and 12 years ago and now have two clomid boys
so I am proof that it works........I wish you all the luck in the world :dust:

Any news phexia? Have you had u're temp rise yet so you can rest up?:rofl:
xxxx

I have a temp rise!! Thank GOD. I should be 1 DPO now and we're DONE having :sex: :rofl: If you check my chart you´ll see why I'm relieved. I honestly don't know how we managed to do it so often.

Yay Phexia - looking good for 1dpo!!! :happydance:

Well DOne on your :sex: marathon!!! Time for a well deserved rest I think!!! :hugs:

Thanks girls :D I've had some pain in my left ovary tonight, similar to O pain, do you think it's normal? I'd been pain free for over 24 hours before it so I'm pretty confused.

Good Morning Ladies,
My head is pounding with a migraine, I woke up three times last night with hot flashes and I am very emotional today and am holding back the tears from crying at work...Clomid is kicking my a*s this month...I have two days left to take them and I haven't take the one for this morning just because I don't want to take it anymore...Would it be so bad for me to just quit when I am half way there...I am confused and upset :_( I am sorry to be such a gray cloud, I am not usually like this...my hubby keeps putting off his second SA and I am tired of asking for it, how bad is it really? I think he might actually enjoy it, unlike us who have to get poked and prodded :_(
UGHHHHH Sorry Ladies

Ohh sorry about the migraine :( I get those too, awful. I don't know about the clomid, I understand if you don't wanna tough it out if you feel so sick. I'd be pissed at my OH if he wouldn't do a SA, specially when you have to go through all sorts of crap.

:hugs: really hope you feel better soon.

Good afternoon ladies!

It looks like we are all "progressing" well :happydance:

I'm on cd 6 and taking progesterone. Besides being bloated (normal) and having really, extremely sore nipples (tmi, sorry!), I dont have any other symptoms... The nipple thing is out of the ordinary for me, but I thikn it has something to do with the estrogen and progesterone I have been taking.

I have a question... I am going out of town for memorial day weekend to float in a river and hang out with some friends. A lot of drinking goes on during this time. I really don't drink that much any more, but I wouldn't mind having a couple over the weekend. I will be 10 dpo when I leave... I don't want to test, but do you think I should test? I will feel horrible if I drink and I realize I am pregnant next week.:dohh:

What are yall's thought!

Hi Bebe, I think I would test just for piece of mind. It could be too early, but you may get lucky and see a faint line before your trip. Good luck and have fun!

Ohh sorry about the migraine :( I get those too, awful. I don't know about the clomid, I understand if you don't wanna tough it out if you feel so sick. I'd be pissed at my OH if he wouldn't do a SA, specially when you have to go through all sorts of crap.

Thanks for understanding, I feel like he is clueless about what we go through during this process...I spoke to my FS who suggested I continue to drink the Clomid and if I want to take a break after this month he will help me in doing so and be there when I want to start up again, after two years of trying I want to give up but then I think if I have gone this far just keep trucking...:cry::hissy::cry: So after a good cry last night, I am going to continue and see what happens this month and hope for the best...I am on my last day of Clomid (3rd month)

:hugs: to mommysierra. I think you're very brave to push through this, although I have 2 kids I do know how much infertility affects a womans life, my siblings are IVF babies ;) (17 year old twins). Don't lose hope, I hope you have a super-O :) :hugs:

It's so frustrating isn't it about our OH's? Because it's not their body we can't fully expect them to understand, but they're (not all, but mine is, lol) so thick and self centered sometimes that they can't put themselves in our shoes and be compassionate. Men ... *sigh*

Bebecake: I'd test, preferably with a very sensitive 10 mIU test if you have one, since you´ll only be 10 DPO.

Thanks for understanding, I feel like he is clueless about what we go through during this process...I spoke to my FS who suggested I continue to drink the Clomid and if I want to take a break after this month he will help me in doing so and be there when I want to start up again, after two years of trying I want to give up but then I think if I have gone this far just keep trucking...:cry::hissy::cry: So after a good cry last night, I am going to continue and see what happens this month and hope for the best...I am on my last day of Clomid (3rd month)

Is it really that bad. Doc will be putting me on Clomid in 3 weeks time so I am excited to start but also looking at the reviews from you ladies, It may not be anything to be soo excited about..........any comments on Clomid for a Pre first timer

Is it really that bad. Doc will be putting me on Clomid in 3 weeks time so I am excited to start but also looking at the reviews from you ladies, It may not be anything to be soo excited about..........any comments on Clomid for a Pre first timer

I am so sorry if my post is making you doubt Clomid :cry:, I love Clomid , I haven't ovulated a day in my life until I started Clomid...I am not sure why the side effects are kicking my butt the way that they are but everyones body and resistance is different...:cry:I apologize for being a whiner :cry: I guess it didn't help that my hubby is ball lagging his second SA...I have seen many clomid success stories and those are the ones that I read about to keep me going...I hope your first month is a successful one and you get to see a :bfp:before round number 2.

Hi Bebe, I think I would test just for piece of mind. It could be too early, but you may get lucky and see a faint line before your trip. Good luck and have fun!

I'm worried that it will be a :bfn:. I feel like I should, but I'm deathly scared of seeing that dreaded :bfn: and the :witch:

:hugs: to mommysierra. I think you're very brave to push through this, although I have 2 kids I do know how much infertility affects a womans life, my siblings are IVF babies ;) (17 year old twins). Don't lose hope, I hope you have a super-O :) :hugs:

It's so frustrating isn't it about our OH's? Because it's not their body we can't fully expect them to understand, but they're (not all, but mine is, lol) so thick and self centered sometimes that they can't put themselves in our shoes and be compassionate. Men ... *sigh*

Bebecake: I'd test, preferably with a very sensitive 10 mIU test if you have one, since you´ll only be 10 DPO.

Which tests are 10 miu? I have a First Response test and a Clear Blue Digi?

They're both 25 mIU I think, but I'd use the FRER.

Don't worry hun! I was on the 50mg dose and had no side effects. I also took it before bed, so that may have helped.

Hello, I'm on my third cycle of clomid, I've just joined so am new to all this, but its good to know other ladies are going through the same thing. I wasn't ovulating before but ovulated on the first cycle and have ovulated since which is good, but I still feel disappointed I'm not pregnant yet! I think I expected it to happen straight away! Also I'm not sure how I'll know til my AF is late, as now, before AF is due, I get sore breasts, cramping and spotting, which are apparently early pregnancy symtoms too! so confusing! Been TTC for 18 months.
Good luck to everyone!

Hi guys I was wondering if I could join. I have a question in regards to Clomid as a first time user to be.

I have just had a lap and had some endo removed along with some other repairs. The FS has sent DH and I away to tcc with some low dose Clomid even though I am ovulating on my own. My lap was on the 12/5 and had about 5 - 6 days of light bleeding afterwards. Today is CD29 and I am not bleeding and a bit confused when this cycle starts so I can take my first dose of Clomid. My cycles usually start anywhere from CD26 to CD29.

Should I start taking the Clomid exstimating that today is CD2 (he said to start taking Clomid on CD2), or do I wait as I have missed the day as the lap may have upset my cycle? Does anyone know if you have a lap with a D&C mid cycle if you have a normal :witch: that cycle or not?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I am a little confused on what to do. I would like to stat taking it this cycle since I'm off work so I can see if I have any side effects, rather than being at work when the side effects may happen.

Hi guys I was wondering if I could join. I have a question in regards to Clomid as a first time user to be.

I have just had a lap and had some endo removed along with some other repairs. The FS has sent DH and I away to tcc with some low dose Clomid even though I am ovulating on my own. My lap was on the 12/5 and had about 5 - 6 days of light bleeding afterwards. Today is CD29 and I am not bleeding and a bit confused when this cycle starts so I can take my first dose of Clomid. My cycles usually start anywhere from CD26 to CD29.

Should I start taking the Clomid exstimating that today is CD2 (he said to start taking Clomid on CD2), or do I wait as I have missed the day as the lap may have upset my cycle? Does anyone know if you have a lap with a D&C mid cycle if you have a normal :witch: that cycle or not?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I am a little confused on what to do. I would like to stat taking it this cycle since I'm off work so I can see if I have any side effects, rather than being at work when the side effects may happen.

Hi there love.....I know not to take clomid till 2nd day of proper bleeding incase you're pregnant and clomid could damage the baby so don't take it till your cycle starts properly and not to count spotting as day 1 - count red flow as day 1. Don't remember what my cycle was like after a D&C as it was 14 years ago now...:dohh:....but I have taken clomid twice before and had two clomid sons - one is 13 and the other is 11 ......I am on clomid again now tryiing for my fourth.
I wish you all the luck in the world love and clomid will probably be the little boost you and DH need to get your :baby:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->