clomid club

Thanks, I just looked at your chart :) gives me hope! You really got an early BFP, are you having twins?

No surprisingly not! EVERYTHING pointed to twins but I had my first scan and there is only one LO in there ;) Twins would have been lovely but to be honest Im a little relieved!!! :rofl:

Glad my chart gives you hope... I was trying for 23 months before conceiving and it was all down to clomid and pre-seed. I cant rate them highly enough! :happydance:

hi phexia

i had shooting pains in my ovaries while taking clomid, ive now had 2 cycles without clomid i still get the pain but im oing all on my own so im pretty sure its a good sign

:hugs:

Hi thought I would check in! I'm on CD9 of 33 day cycle, on 2nd round and cycle one of clomid. Cannot wait to start testing! I know, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but i can't help it!

Hi there Ladies,
I am out of the race this month :_( I got AF yesterday and she came full force (OH HOW I HATE THAT WITCH)...I was CD33 and 15DPO, I will start my 3rd round of Clomid on Thursday and begin the craziness once again...I am an emotional wreck today, feeling cramps and just down about the whole visit from AF (I usually get upset but this month I am feeling it more, I think it's because I was getting different symptoms, that's clomid for you)
I will not be a gray cloud and try to cheer up...Hope everyones day goes well :)

Awww poor you. So sorry she got you. Horrid :witch: that she is.

I hope you feel better soon and good luck with round 3! Third time lucky..!?!?

:dust:

hi all, ive been ttc for nearly two years now. got bloods done with consultant just to check ovulation so back this week to him. he said the next step would be a laproscopy (sp?) but i am wondering if i go to him this week and ask him would it be possible to go on chlomid what would he say? should i have the lapro first, im thinking it cant make any difference anyway to try it out while im waiting for an appointment. what would you's say/advise? im really getting impatient/sad/worried/p!ssed off at this stage, like everyone else. you never think it will be hard TTC and just take it for granted it will happen. OH got himself tested and all ok with him, so thats good at least.

MommySierra- :hugs: Sorry that dreaded "witch: arrived. xx

Emeraldisle- I had to have an HSG test before my dr. would prescribe Clomid to make sure my tubes were not blocked. I'm assuming a laproscopy is for a similar reason. It can't hurt to try and ask, but he may not feel comfortable giving you Clomid before doing tests. Good luck hun.

Hi there Ladies,
I am out of the race this month :_( I got AF yesterday and she came full force (OH HOW I HATE THAT WITCH)...I was CD33 and 15DPO, I will start my 3rd round of Clomid on Thursday and begin the craziness once again...I am an emotional wreck today, feeling cramps and just down about the whole visit from AF (I usually get upset but this month I am feeling it more, I think it's because I was getting different symptoms, that's clomid for you)
I will not be a gray cloud and try to cheer up...Hope everyones day goes well :)

Sorry to hear that nasty :witch: got you! Still, round 3 worked for me so you never know :hug:

Sending you lots of :dust:

Like to join the clomid club.

Did three rounds last year, no luck.

Starting back again this month to go with first try at IUI.

Anyone else notice their face really broke out while on clomid?- maybe just the extra hormones.....?

Hi there Ladies,

Sorry to hear that nasty :witch: got you! Still, round 3 worked for me so you never know :hug:

THANKS A BUNCH, I can not wait to see a :bfp:! I hope round 3 is it for me :) Any thing you did different in round three??

Anyone else notice their face really broke out while on clomid?- maybe just the extra hormones.....?

Hi there,
I did notice some breakout around my forehead and nose that I usually do not get but have these past two month...I thought it was just AF coming but I never thought to connect it with Clomid...I wonder if it is the extra hormones.

hi all, ive been ttc for nearly two years now. got bloods done with consultant just to check ovulation so back this week to him. he said the next step would be a laproscopy (sp?) but i am wondering if i go to him this week and ask him would it be possible to go on chlomid what would he say? should i have the lapro first, im thinking it cant make any difference anyway to try it out while im waiting for an appointment. what would you's say/advise? im really getting impatient/sad/worried/p!ssed off at this stage, like everyone else. you never think it will be hard TTC and just take it for granted it will happen. OH got himself tested and all ok with him, so thats good at least.

Hi emeraldisle, I had to have my tubes checked before the FS would put me on any treatment. They did a internal US and found cyctic ovaries then sent me off to the local hospital for a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) to check for blockages. Once that came back clear and OH's test clear, they started me on clomid. Got BFP on second cycle but sadly lost it at 10 weeks.:cry:

Now just completed first month again on clomid so all my fingers are x'd!

I hope you ge all the answers you need, seems to me they need to check the structures ok and eliminate other possible causes of infertility before they medicate.

And yes my face has broke out in spots too and even found two on my chest?? never had that before. Yuck!

Hi there Ladies,

THANKS A BUNCH, I can not wait to see a :bfp:! I hope round 3 is it for me :) Any thing you did different in round three??

Nothing at all! In fact I thought I'd missed the chance as I was away on a residential with the children I teach when I got my +OPK.

I suppose I've been a bit more healthy in terms of lots of walking but other than that nothing different - I think it's a matter of luck (as well as lots of :sex: of course :rofl:)

Girls, did you experience hot flashes around Ov while on Clomid? Also, I haven't Ovd, took Clomid CD 3-7 and am on CD 14 now, if you look at my chart do you think I´ll Ov soon? My doc said I'd Ov 5 days after the last pill but it's 7 days now, I'm scared it won't happen until late in the cycle.

I had some minor breakouts, but it stopped a few days after my last pill. I'm sure it has something to do with the extra hormones.

Girls, did you experience hot flashes around Ov while on Clomid? Also, I haven't Ovd, took Clomid CD 3-7 and am on CD 14 now, if you look at my chart do you think I´ll Ov soon? My doc said I'd Ov 5 days after the last pill but it's 7 days now, I'm scared it won't happen until late in the cycle.

Hi Phexia, I did not have hot flashes thankfully. I took it from CD4-8 and didn't ovulate until around day 18/19. Hope you O soon!

Thanks :) Frankly I'm just sick of having sex every friggin day :rofl:

Hey Phexia... I didnt O til cd17 both rounds despite taking pills on different days... some girls didnt O til cd23! So dont worry - it'll happen soon!

:dust:

Hi Phexia,
I didn't get a positive ov test until cd17 last month, so hang it should happen any day now :) :rofl:my husband always looks at me like I am going to rape him LOL he even said last month "ok, time for my milking" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->