clomid club

Congrats again Phexia!

I, unfortunately, am out this cycle... :witch: arrived this morning. :cry:

I'm very sad, but I'm going to have a few drinks and get on with it. Here's to round 2! :wine:

Hey girl, sorry that :witch: got you this cycle :hissy: :hug::hugs: Fingers crossed for Round 2, I am still testing for ov and the lines are getting darker...If nothing for this month I am out for a break :cry:

Good luck!!! I hope this month is the month for you and you needn't have to take a break!

:dust:

Good Morning Ladies,
Thanks Angelmarie, I hope this month will be it and I won't feel so down that I will need a break...It was hard but no large coffee for me today, I need it because I am tired but I have good news, third month of Clomid and 2nd month in a row with pos ov test on cd17 YAYY, so I managed to get my booty in gear and :sex: last night and I will again today to cover all basis...Sorry the pic is dark my cell phone camera sucks...about to start my 2ww soon, who's in with me?

https://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc317/MommySierra/Image-4.jpg

Thats a fab positive opk! Clomid made me O on cd17 too!

Get busy girly! :sex:

oodles of :dust:

:hi: Girls,

can I join you on your thread? I'm on my first round of clomid after 2 years of TTC naturally since my 2nd m/c. I've managed to conceive naturally really fast, but neither of them was a sticky one. :cry: We are classed as unexplained infertility as there was no problem found. I ovulate and have regular cycles, all tests good for me + DH.

I must have ovulated today or yesterday according to OPKs. I had a very sharp ovulation pain 2 days ago. That day I was also super irritated, moody and tired + bit of spots beforehand and hot flushes in the morning before getting up up to day 10. 2ww for me now.

I've got a big hope, Clomid seems to work for a lot of people, but I'm trying not to get too excited as it is only our 1st go.

My pre-O temps look quite different from previous charts before, but I had a bit of cold on the beginning of my cycle, perhaps that's why.

Hoping, praying and believing!

Congrats to Phexia! :happydance:

Sorry to hear AF visited Bebecake and BizyBee. :hugs: Good luck to the next round!!

Welcome :hugs: I hope clomid does the trick for you. FX'd for a sticky bean.

:hi: Girls,

can I join you on your thread? I'm on my first round of clomid after 2 years of TTC naturally since my 2nd m/c. I've managed to conceive naturally really fast, but neither of them was a sticky one. :cry: We are classed as unexplained infertility as there was no problem found. I ovulate and have regular cycles, all tests good for me + DH.

I must have ovulated today or yesterday according to OPKs. I had a very sharp ovulation pain 2 days ago. That day I was also super irritated, moody and tired + bit of spots beforehand and hot flushes in the morning before getting up up to day 10. 2ww for me now.

I've got a big hope, Clomid seems to work for a lot of people, but I'm trying not to get too excited as it is only our 1st go.

My pre-O temps look quite different from previous charts before, but I had a bit of cold on the beginning of my cycle, perhaps that's why.

Hoping, praying and believing!

Congrats to Phexia! :happydance:

Sorry to hear AF visited Bebecake and BizyBee. :hugs: Good luck to the next round!!

Welcome, I have gotten most of my info on clomid from the group :) I didn't ov my first round of clomid but I did ov the following two months, we have many first round clomid success stories, I wish you lots of luck this round...Sharp pains are a good sign, from what I have experienced and read...I am on my 2ww wait as well :happydance: here's to fingers and toes crossed but not our legs :rofl::hugs:

Nice OPK MommySierra!

I am waiting to get my first period after my miscarriage (lasted from about May 8-14) so I know I still have a little bit of time - I have heard about 4-6 weeks from miscarriage. I am so anxious to get AF now and start clomid. I think I am going to take it days 2-6. Anyone else who took it straight after miscarriage have any luck? While I am still saddened by my loss, I do not want to wait to try again.

Thank you Bebecake, and I'm really sorry about the BFN :( Was it your fist clomid round or are you starting it next cycle?

Sorry! I was in Vegas with my husband for a long weekend...

I just finished my first round of clomid. I had two good size follicles :( I started my second round on Saturday. I'm really bummed because I think my husband is going to be out of town when I ovulate :hissy:

Congrats again Phexia!

I'm very sad, but I'm going to have a few drinks and get on with it. Here's to round 2! :wine:

I was right with you! I started on Thursday...

I was so bummed :cry: I already knew because I got a :bfn: on 14dpo. I'm not going to test this cycle! I am going to be strong! I pray that my husband is in town to BD enough to get the job done :rofl:

Good luck this month! I pray it is successful!

Congrats again Phexia!

I was right with you! I started on Thursday...

I was so bummed :cry: I already knew because I got a :bfn: on 14dpo. I'm not going to test this cycle! I am going to be strong! I pray that my husband is in town to BD enough to get the job done :rofl:

Good luck this month! I pray it is successful!

Sorry to hear the witch got you. :hug:

I am starting tomorrow!

I went today for the follicle scan and got great news. The dr said that we have several great follicles and he is very optimistic this time. I got the ovidrel shot and he said to bd every day till sunday...........woohoo don't have to tell me twice. lol good luck chickies

hiya everyone! found reading peoples different experiences with clomid really helpfull! i took my first tablet of my first course today!!:happydance:
and im not sure what to expect really!! me and my husband have been trying for 4years! and the doctor found my body had stop ovulating!! so hopefully this treatment will work!! fingers crossed!! as for side effects ive heard so many things??!! im not sure when or if ill get any! being feeling slighty hot and dizzy today but apart from that i dont feel any different (not sure why i thought i would!) but im excited to see the outcome!! good luck to all the ladies trying!! xxxxxxx:hug:

hiya everyone! found reading peoples different experiences with clomid really helpfull! i took my first tablet of my first course today!!:happydance:
and im not sure what to expect really!! me and my husband have been trying for 4years! and the doctor found my body had stop ovulating!! so hopefully this treatment will work!! fingers crossed!! as for side effects ive heard so many things??!! im not sure when or if ill get any! being feeling slighty hot and dizzy today but apart from that i dont feel any different (not sure why i thought i would!) but im excited to see the outcome!! good luck to all the ladies trying!! xxxxxxx:hug:

Congrats on starting your 1st cycle of Clomid :happydance:, I hate the side effects :rofl: but I can tell you that It has helped me ovulate :happydance:, I am on my third round (and hopefully final for now)...Good Luck this month :)

I use this website as a guide line, I hope it helps :)
https://babymed.com/tools/fertility/clomid/ :hug:

thanks!! xxxx what side effects did u get?! ive been so emotional today?? which ive reads a side effect!! xx

thanks!! xxxx what side effects did u get?! ive been so emotional today?? which ive reads a side effect!! xx
OMG I think I pretty much got every side effect possible, it did bring me a little down, but we have to keep trucking forward...I got migraines early on, and the hot flashes 2nd day into it, especially at night, I got dizzy and blurred vision but that only happened this past month, I got really sore boobs right after ov but this month no sore boobs so not sure what that is about...I also got really bad cramps right after ov during month one and two, this month nothing...I got nausea and a yeast infection but I think it was just my hormones out of wack...Clomid will definitely mess around with ya in the emotions department but all is worth it when you see that positive ov test strip...I have never ov'd EVER! and once I took Clomid month 2 & 3 I ov'd on CD17 (both months)...Good luck and please PM me if you want to chat one on one :)

i am on my 9th cycle of clomid and i found it helps if you take the tablets at night, it helps with the hot flushes, apert from that i had no other side effects.

Can i join in?!

I have had my first round of clomid starting taking it on day 2 (2nd May) was having early pregnancy symptoms so did a test on 29th May but it was :bfn: :cry:

It is now day 33 and still no sign of the :witch: but i have had cramps a couple of times about a week apart. Could this mean the :witch: is on her way?

Im not sure when to test again. The gyno never said anything about any injections, OPK so not sure how to up my chances of gettig the :bfp:

Any help would be appreciated

:hug:

:hi: to the new members! Welcome to the group. Hope you get a bfp soon and don't have to stay too long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->