clomid club

Hey Girls!! Wow i haven't been here forever!!! Well gotta a question for you..When i first started clomid i was taking it from days 5-9 and then last cycle i was told to take it from day 3-7, but i forgot to pick up my prescription and i'm on CD5 now, so if i take it again from days 5-9, will i ovulate later then i did last cycle when i was taking it from days 3-7?? Thanks girls!!!

i'm using the clear blue digi monitor thingy so i know when i ovulate to the day, not that it was much use last month lol.

i think yes you probably will ovulate later, but i'm not sure.

btw, we are on the same day cycle wise.
good luck xx

Hey Girls!! Wow i haven't been here forever!!! Well gotta a question for you..When i first started clomid i was taking it from days 5-9 and then last cycle i was told to take it from day 3-7, but i forgot to pick up my prescription and i'm on CD5 now, so if i take it again from days 5-9, will i ovulate later then i did last cycle when i was taking it from days 3-7?? Thanks girls!!!

i'm using the clear blue digi monitor thingy so i know when i ovulate to the day, not that it was much use last month lol.

good luck xx

clear blue digi monitor thingy??? Whats that??? I just use opk's and temping and charting to try and figure out ovulation

good luck xx

clear blue digi monitor thingy??? Whats that??? I just use opk's and temping and charting to try and figure out ovulation

its the clearblue fertility monitor, i got it because my cycles were soooo long i couldnt pin point ovulation at all so opk's weremwaste of money for me.

this monitor you poas till you get a peak at ovulation time, it works it all out for you and all you do is poas, plug it in the monitor and watch the bars rise then an egg flashes in a box telling you to do rudey moves with oh. i cant work out temping and things like that.

clear as mud lol, i'm terrible at explaining lol.

hey ladies! how are we all getting on? cd 21 here gotta go for blood tests tommorow! 1 week till af!! this month has seriously dragged xxx

I am anxiously awaiting Tuesday so I can test. I have had some symptoms, but I'm trying not to obsess over them. We all know that Clomid can trick us (and so can the Prometrium I take). I had some cramping/back pain and today I have a headache and slightly sore boobs. Who knows? Hopefully I'll be posting good news in a few days.

Hey can i join you all,

The dreaded :witch: arrives this morning so starting my second cylce of clomid tommorrow.

Sure, welcome cazhd! :hi: Hope your 2nd cycle does the trick!

Cazhd, sorry to hear the :witch: got you :hugs:, I am also on my second round of clomid. Before AF arrived last time, I was sooo teary, I wonder if thats just me going crazy or because of the Clomid.

Emilybee....I know what you mean about time dragging during the tww. I swear as the 2ww is getting longer and longer as each cycle passes. I have yet to work out how to deal with the 2ww. I try and make myself busy...but that doesn't seem to work too well. You're halfway there, hang in there...fingers crossed for some good news :hugs:

Hope all is fine Nady and your HSG went well. I'm thinking about you... :hugs: xx

I am anxiously awaiting Tuesday so I can test. I have had some symptoms, but I'm trying not to obsess over them. We all know that Clomid can trick us (and so can the Prometrium I take). I had some cramping/back pain and today I have a headache and slightly sore boobs. Who knows? Hopefully I'll be posting good news in a few days.

Goodluck tomorrow hun!!! FX for you!!! Hopefully you get that BFP!!!! Symptoms sound great!!!!

Hi ladies, please can i join?

My doc has given me my first round of clomid 50mg. I haven't had a period for 8years due to depo but he said my hormone levels this time were quite good so he thinks my body is getting ready to get back to normal however getting a helping hand with clomid.
If i start them tonight does anyone know roughly how lon it would be before my AF arrives (if they work obviously!) Only asking because i go to Ibiza on Friday 31st and would prefer not to gbe on my period on hol. (There for 10 days.)
Doc said he has seen massive success ojn clomid in fact he reckons that a majority of his patients have fallen pregnant within the first round of clomid.

Anyway lots of luck to us all hoping we get our BFP!!!

xxx

Welcome Claire! :hi:

Girls, check out my post in the gallery! :)

Hiya All!

I'm a new starter on Clomid 50mg after TTC naturally since December 2008. My Doctors sent me off for tests and found out that I have PCOS. I have taken the Medroxyprogesterone course to trigger AF then started to take Clomid. I'm currently on day 2 of the tablets then on day 20 (should be 21 but my hospital don't do blood tests on a weekend) I will be going for a blood test to check if I have ovulated. I seem to be getting some side effects today - bad headaches, hot flushes and tiredness, is this common?

Is there anything else I should be doing? I just don't want to get things wrong xx

Hi missus :hi:, those are definitely common side effects of Clomid. I take mine before bed and it doesn't bother me. Hope you feel better soon. Good luck this cycle... :dust:

morning ladies! How are we all? good luck on your first rounds of clomid! Fingers crossed for your bfp! well i think im around 9dpo and getting af cramps i cant really work it out either i got my dates wrong or it just an effect of the clomid anyone got any ideas? xxx

Hi, Thought I would come and ask the experts as I am getting confused (easily done! :rofl:) I have been given Clomid by my gp as I have stopped ovulating due to PCOS, so start on day2 of AF, but will not be given any blood tests etc so a case of working it out for myself I guess, my cycle seems to be 32 days, now, when would I expect to ovulate, would it be 7 days after I take my last clomid as the internet seems to indicate or 14 days before my next period??

sorry! just want to get it right, my oh works away a lot and we are trying to work out when he needs to be at home!, being as cant be at home all the time....

Thanks

Hi Kiki, Clomid causes some people to O early and others later than normal. I o'ed around cd18/19, then cd16, and last cycle it was cd14. I start using OPK's on Day 11 (4 days after I stop the Clomid) until I get a positive result. I don't have blood tests either. Good luck!

Hello ladies,

BuziBee thank you for being such a good friend, you really are there for everyone. A BIG :hugs: from me and I am sure from all the other ladies. When do you have to test? Fingers' crossed!!! I don't think this is my month as I don't have too many or strong symptoms. I started getting tired, but nothing exagerate, headaches and sore boobs, very sore but I am pretty sure this is the clomid side effect. Anyway, I am trying not to focuse on it too much as I don't want to get too dissapointed.

Good luck to all of us!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"